Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

House of Memories [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

House of Memories [Closed]  Empty
PostSubject: House of Memories [Closed]    House of Memories [Closed]  EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 20:16

After running to the Twolegplace and training there against rogues and kittypets, the two siblings were back into clan territory. Managing to sneak under the Dark Forest's noses, Cinderflame and Rainpaw were able to reach an abandoned barn past Windclan territory. The life there was calmer than the one in the Twolegplace and mice were always lurking in every corner, which allow them to practice their hunting.

All these moons on their own had made them stronger, wiser and more prepared. And though Cinderflame had earned a few new scars, she was satisfied with their progress. The young Thunderclan warrior contemplated the roof of the building, where some holes allowed her to see the night sky. Was this the life our biological parents had to live? Probably not, she thought. Both she and Rainpaw were trained as warriors and had no difficulties in finding food on their own, unlike their rogue parents. And it was thanks to Appledapple and Stoat- The memory of him made her heart ache and she flinched. This was never the path the tom would have wanted for them and he had made clear his disdain for rogues and herself. If it weren't for Appledapple's encouragement and the promise of seeing her again... Cinderflame would have given up a time ago.

"My daughter... I am so proud of you." Her words of goodbye resonated in her mind and it made her chest feel warm. Oh, how much she missed her... Leaving her behind was painful and she thought about her every day, wondering if she was safe. The moon reflected on her hazel eyes as she let herself sink into her thoughts. Mom... are you watching the same sky as I am? I wonder if you're thinking of me and I hope you're not worried. Rainpaw and I are safe and just like I promise, we have gotten stronger together. We keep each other safe. But... is it enough now? Are we truly ready to meet you again and face the Dark Forest? ... Am I ready to face Stoatstar?

The young she-cat was troubled. This was not an easy decision to make and she needed her sibling's thoughts on this. Maybe... this will be her chance to tell her about their real parents as well... "Rainpaw, are you here?" She mewed, calling for her sibling.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
House of Memories [Closed]  Signat14
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories [Closed]    House of Memories [Closed]  EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 20:41

Rainpaw's thoughts were.. Best described as fuzzy, they were mostly tired and ready to simply stargaze, but they had managed to make cohesive enough  thoughts to understand Cinderflame and walk up to her. "Yep, I'll be right over." They said softly while they made their way towards their sister. "Alright, what's up?" They asked as they made the small trip to Cinderflame, shaking their fur to hopefully energize them for just a bit longer.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories [Closed]    House of Memories [Closed]  EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 14:51

Cinderflame was a bit tense and it was apparent in her shifting tail and twitching muscles. "I believe... we are ready to come back. The full moon is coming and maybe... Starclan will be more powerful that day. I think it is our chance now that we are stronger together, Rainpaw. And we know Softfall is on our side... maybe he will help us too to regain our home." Though her voice was optimistic, Cinderflame had her doubts. She felt like it was time to go back... but... how can be certain they were ready? How the two siblings would be able to rally up the clan against the Dark Forest and Stoatstar, who had allowed them in?

The she-cat took a pause as she looked into Rainpaw's eyes. Whatever fate lays upon them, Rainpaw had the right to know about their real parents. After that... they will decide whether they are willing to fight for a clan whose warriors murdered their parents or live their life outside the clans. "But before that... you must know something and then you can decide if you will follow me again or stay here." The Abyssinian cat took a step forward and sat next to her littermate. Her hazel eyes looked up to the sky before continuing. "When I confronted Stoatstar and he refused to aid us in our fight against the Dark Forest... I reacted poorly. In the heat of the moment, I told him I was ashamed to be his daughter and that he was a mouse-heart. And then he said... that I never was her kit. None of us is. He told me to run like the rogue I was and I had to get away from him. I couldn't believe him." Cinderflame gulped and she struggled to keep her claws hidden. It was a painful memory, one that brought her sorrow and rage.

"The morning of the day we left, I had a meeting with Appledapple. I didn't want her to confirm the truth but... I had to know before going on this quest. Unlike Stoatstar, what she told me... was the full truth. She and Stoatstar were patrolling when a rogue attacked them viciously. In self-defence, Appledapple killed the female rogue and couldn't understand why was she so desperate to fight full-grown warriors. That's when she found us, hidden in a nest, barely able to move and mew. They took responsibility for our mother's death and took us into Thunderclan, to offer us a better chance of living. But there's no denial of the fact that they strip us away from our original family." The confession was over and the truth was out. The young warrior had already come to terms with these facts and decided to forgive Appledapple... her mother for what she did. But it was up to Rainpaw own judgement to decide what to do next.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
House of Memories [Closed]  Signat14
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories [Closed]    House of Memories [Closed]  EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 17:08

Rainpaw simply nodded at the first few sentences. "It would be ideal to go when the power of Starclan is best, I wouldn't wish to miss the Dark Forest fade out of the living realm." They paused for a moment, thinking out their next words. "I'll be glad to see Softfall again, I think we'll be able to reclaim our spot in Thunderclan with the added help." They finished, smiling and softening their tired eyes.

They quickly looked at Cinderflame while she spoke, listening quietly to the soft voice of their sister. Their softened eyes becoming widened as she continued speaking. They weren't ever Thunderclan-Born. Their only Thunderclan traits were was they were raised to know, what they were raised to be. They were never the children the two warriors Appledapple and Stoatstar. And this information was.. At the very least, tough to handle without some tears. "We... We weren't of Thunderclan.." They whispered to themselves in disbelief, beginning to tear up. "I'll.. I'll come with you. I want to stay with the family I still have." They said in a soft tone, then lightly putting their face against their sister's shoulder. They felt safe in this moment.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories [Closed]    House of Memories [Closed]  Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Memories [Closed]
Page 1 of 1