Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Chance Encounter [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

A Chance Encounter [C] Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptySat 23 Apr 2022 - 16:09

Poppyshine

Poppyshine had been patrolling the borders with another cat, though they were losing time to cover the entire section they were assigned to. Poppyshine offered for them to split off to cover the last ground so they wouldn’t be late and promised to meet up again when they headed back to camp. Now being alone, Poppyshine carefully walked along the border between RiverClan and ThunderClan, making extra sure not to cross. As she lifted her gaze from her paws in the grass, she paused and spotted another cat—Thunderclan—on the other side of the border. She hadn’t scented him earlier dur to being right on the edge of the territory. Her tail lashed for a moment out of instinctive anxiety, but she took a deep breath. She didn’t know this cat, and so there was no reason to draw judgment. Instead, she called out, “Good afternoon! I hope you’re doing well today.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptySat 23 Apr 2022 - 17:54

Starlingflare blinked as he heard someone's voice across the border. His single yellow eye looked up from the ground looking at the she-cat across the way. His single yellow eye scanning over her form. He couldn't help but think she was cute. Rather friendly, at least it seemed like she was. He could play along with that.

"Hello." The Thunderclan tom greeted back. "I'm doing well, how about you?" Granted it could always be better for him. Part of him wished he could have his other eye back so he was better at hunting.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptySat 23 Apr 2022 - 18:18

Poppyshine

The cordial response helped Poppyshine to relax more. She returned his gaze with a smile. “I’m doing well, thank you! Has newleaf been well for ThunderClan?” She hoped so. She wanted ThunderClan to be in a better position than they had seemed to be during leafbare. She almost wanted to inquire about Softfall, out of morbid curiosity, but she held her tongue. It wasn’t her place, and she didn’t want to dig up any old bad blood, even if it wasn’t her intention. "Oh, I apologize; my name is Poppyshine. May I ask for yours?"

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptySun 24 Apr 2022 - 11:19

Poppyshine huh? Something about that seemed somewhat familiar but he couldn't recall ever hearing the name before. Well despite his unsettling appearance he still offered her a kind smile. "Nice to meet you Poppyshine, my name is Starlingflare." He told her. As far as how Thunderclan was doing? Well depending on who you asked, the answer could change. "Thunderclan is doing well enough. How are things in Riverclan?" It was a friendly question, but it was also a chance to pry for some weaknesses.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptySun 24 Apr 2022 - 11:33

Poppyshine

Poppyshine was relieved to hear that ThunderClan was doing well—even if it was just “well enough”. She hoped that it would turn into a proper “doing well” soon. When the question was turned back on her, she nodded. “RiverClan is doing well.” She paused and glanced over her shoulder, just to be sure, before she added, “Despite the Dark Forest, anyway.” She shook her head and meowed, “I do hope that inter-clan gatherings will start again soon, so we may see all the clans again.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 14:24

The gray tom let out a pleased hum. "I'm sure the Dark Forest will let us have gatherings again soon. They need to get their bearings in the living world again, so I'm sure its only a matter of time." He was certain things would settle into a new normal soon. Smokefang seemed willing to help Thunderclan out, even going as far as to help where she could around the camp. She personally over saw his continued training.

"Have you trained with the dark forest yet? They are pretty knowledgeable about certain things." He asked her, hoping just maybe she was another supporter.. and if she wasn't maybe he could help in that aspect.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 17:40

Poppyshine

Poppyshine almost stumbled over her own words at Starlingflare’s question. She blinked rapidly a few times and her tail twitched. “Er…no,” she meowed cautiously. Did Starlingflare approve of the Dark Forest? Did that mean that ThunderClan approved of them? Surely not…Jaystar allowed for the Dark Forest to enter, and even seemed happy about it, but no one else in RiverClan had been happy about the arrangement. She thought all the other clans were the same. “I completed my training with Perchfall, so I didn’t need to go out with the Dark Forest too.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 16:09

"I wouldn't turn down their offer for training. They could always teach you something that you could use to your advantage." He informed her, maybe that would be convincing enough, but she certainly didn't seem the type that was fond of the Dark Forest but that was fine. It was only a matter of time till everyone fell in line with them.

"Perchfall huh? Isn't that the one who waltzed into Thunderclan camp like she owned the place? Demanding justice while ignoring the transgressions her own clan committed?" He didn't really sound bothered by what occurred, more like he was musing over the whole situation, trying to potentially find hidden answers that didn't exist.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 17:54

Poppyshine

Starlingflare’s disregard for Perchfall made Poppyshine’s fur prickle. She willed her fur to lay flat and meowed, “I’m not sure; I wasn’t there. But…has RiverClan done something against ThunderClan since she was deputy?” Poppyshine tried to keep her voice calm and not get so defensive. She already knew that RiverClan’s relations with ThunderClan were strained. “If not, I think it’s a bit unfair to hold that against Perchfall…I wouldn’t blame Stoatstar for anything that ThunderClan did before he was in charge.”

She shook her head and tried to move past the subject; she was not in any position to attempt to fix anything. “I do hope that relations between our clans can improve,” she added instead, hoping the wish of goodwill would suffice for this conversation.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptyMon 2 May 2022 - 14:51

Starlingflare shook his head. "Perchfall being in charge or not doesn't change the fact that there were serious code breaks that took place. A change of leadership does not forgive the sins of the clan." He explained hoping she got his point.

"If, lets say.. I killed a Riverclanner, but Stoatstar died and Minnowfin became leader. And Minnowfin didn't take action because it was before his time as leader, and we came into your camp demanding justice for something, your clan would be pretty mad no? Its not really Perchfall I'm holding accountable its more so Riverclan and the actions of a few cats. I hope that makes sense." He wasn't the best at explaining things. He wasn't mad at her for her thinking, just that it didn't make sense to him.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptyMon 2 May 2022 - 19:33

Poppyshine

As Starlingflare explained, Poppyshine relaxed again. She nodded. That did make sense. “Yes—that does make sense. And I hope that…” She tried to think of the best phrasing to use. She did not want to outright admit to another clan that Jaystar had gone missing and Perchfall did not hold power because the Dark Forest had taken that position. She settled for, “I hope that both clans can work out the mistakes of the few. If I may ask, what was the crime that RiverClan committed against ThunderClan? And by which cats? I think this came before my time.”

Poppyshine had not really considered any crimes that RiverClan would have committed. The only anger she’d heard from ThunderClan before involved territorial disputes. The implication that RiverClan had killed ThunderClan cats was quite startling.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 17:16

Starlingflare let out a small sigh, he didn't like thinking back on it since it was a sore spot for him, it angered him every time to think about it but nothing was ever done about it. "This occurred in a fight over Sunning Rocks. Minkstar tried to work something out peacefully to feed Thunderclan since we were starving at the time, but we were refused. We held our own for a while before we started slipping. The first thing I remember was my clanmate being drowned, I had to pull her out of the water because if I didn't she would have been left there to die." He stated.. He couldn't imagine losing Appledapple. She was like a sister to him after all.

"Next Minkstar was close to losing a life, so Dovefrost our medicine cat jumped in to save him from a killing blow. Only to be relentlessly attacked by two warriors afterwards, while a third stole Minkstar's life." His single yellow eye turned to the ground.

"Lastly, the worst of it all, after Thunderclan admitted defeat and was heading back to camp, we realized one of our own was lagging behind. A couple of us turned around only to find her dead after the battle. She was killed when we were trying to leave."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptySun 8 May 2022 - 12:59

Poppyshine

Starlingflare’s story was horrifying and Poppyshine had a hard time believing that it was entirely true. She knew that all stories had two sides, and she wondered if she could ask Perchfall later about details of whatever this incident was. Regardless, she wouldn’t question the story here—Starlingflare believed it was true, and saying otherwise when she didn’t even know would only upset him.

“I’m so sorry,” she mewed softly. “That is…awful. I’m so sorry that happened to ThunderClan.” Poppyshine shook her head. “Perchfall will not tolerate behavior like that. I hope nothing of that sort ever happens again, but you can be assured that behavior like that would no longer go unpunished.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] EmptyTue 17 May 2022 - 15:05

"I'm sure she won't. As long as she holds Riverclan to the same standard that she is holding Thunderclan to, I'm sure it will be fine. After all is was your previous leader that allowed these things to happen, he didn't really seem like he cared about what happened to other clans, even if it was caused by his own." Starlingflare remarked. "If our clans ever meet in battle again, I hope both sides can walk away with our battle scars and not dead." Well he wouldn't mind some dying to his claws, but in a battle is just asking for issues.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter [C]   A Chance Encounter [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-