Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grasspaw’s StarClan Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

Grasspaw’s StarClan Dream Empty
PostSubject: Grasspaw’s StarClan Dream   Grasspaw’s StarClan Dream EmptyThu 21 Apr 2022 - 16:20

Fuzzypaw collected an assortment of moss for the nests inside the medicine den. They were looking rather sparse and it was the least he could do to line the nests so they wouldn’t be as uncomfortable.

He finished lining the dens when he realized that Grasspaw was almost a warrior. Basilbloom mentioned it earlier. It was almost dusk at this point, but the tom slipped out of the den to find Grasspaw.

When he approached the apprentice den, he saw them walking towards their nest.

Hey, Grasspaw, can you follow me?

Fuzzypaw walked into the medicine den, grabbing a sprig of lavender and some chamomile and putting it next to the nest near the herb stock of the medicine den.

Grasspaw, we used to go to the Moonstone for this, but we can’t do that now. I’ve made a nest for you in the back. If you need something to help you sleep, let me know! Perhaps StarClan will reach out to you.

He was optimistic, clinging to some hope that StarClan would be back soon. Fuzzypaw flicked his tail towards the nest in the back, walking towards the back wall to do some more self quizzing on what each herb was, and what it did…
Back to top Go down

Grasspaw’s StarClan Dream
Page 1 of 1