Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopardpaw’s StarClan Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

Leopardpaw’s StarClan Dream Empty
PostSubject: Leopardpaw’s StarClan Dream   Leopardpaw’s StarClan Dream EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 15:57

Newleaf was in full swing, which meant it was prime season for a lot of the herbs in the den. Fuzzypaw did his best to carry as much as he could, making at least two trips. That took almost all day…

He was about to go to bed himself when he caught Leopardpaw walking towards her nest. She must have had a long day herself, especially with Frostgaze’s injuries.

The brown tabby walked briskly towards her.

Hey Leopardpaw, could you come with me for a second? I have something for you.

His long pelt just got even bigger and fluffier as he himself was getting older. Perhaps he too would be a medicine cat soon, and then he’d be able to really help the Clan with Basilbloom. But of course, he would have to train their successors. The thought of Basilbloom not being there brought a tear in the eye, which he quickly blinked away.

We aren’t allowed to go to the Moonstone, so I made a nest in the back with some lavender and chamomile to help you sleep. If nothing else, you’ll get a good night’s rest. Hopefully StarClan will reach to you, but that’s not in my paws.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Leopardpaw’s StarClan Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw’s StarClan Dream   Leopardpaw’s StarClan Dream EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 16:50

"Yeah, of course!" Fuzzypaw summoning her to the medicine den was decidedly unexpected, and even Leopardpaw's tired frame perked up at the mystique of the situation. A long day of training meant she wanted to rest, but she could push through that in order to see what he needed - maybe what he had was some kind of task for her to complete? Then again, she had to wonder why a medicine cat apprentice would be the one to pose a challenge for a warrior apprentice. Unless it had something to do with her mentor's condition, maybe?

As they entered the medicine den, she was about to question what they were there for when Fuzzypaw answered it. She knew vaguely of the Moonstone, knew that apprentices made the pilgrimage there before earning their warrior name, once upon a time. Knew from hushed whispers that it was the centerpoint of the Clans' connection to their mysterious ancestors. She wondered if they would reach out to her here, so far away.

Regardless of that curiosity, the nest looked soft and inviting, especially when she was so exhausted. Leopardpaw wasted no time curling into her preferred sleeping position and closing her eyes, waiting for sleep to claim her. "...Thank you, Fuzzypaw."

She dreamt not of the silent stars she'd never laid eyes on, but of a starless night like any other she'd known. Hunting with her parents and her sister, chasing moonlight through the marsh. The blinking lights of fireflies.

Though their silent ancestors remained so, she at least slept peacefully. "...I don't think they reached out to me," she whispered when she woke. She thought it must have hurt for the medicine cat, who was meant to be close to StarClan. ]"I'm sorry, Fuzzypaw."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down

Leopardpaw’s StarClan Dream
Page 1 of 1