Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icepaw’s StarClan Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

Icepaw’s StarClan Dream Empty
PostSubject: Icepaw’s StarClan Dream   Icepaw’s StarClan Dream EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 8:24 pm

Fuzzypaw was bringing in the last of some dandelions and other herbs when he caught Icepaw’s gaze while walking to the medicine den.

Every apprentice was supposed to travel to the Moonstone, at least once, but the Dark Forest cats didn’t allow it. He made a small grin— what were the Dark Forest cats so afraid of that they wouldn’t let them go to the Moonstone?

Not that it mattered, he mused to himself. Apprentices still needed to be offered the opportunity to find StarClan, and perhaps he could provide that.

It was quickly approaching sunset when Fuzzypaw walked into the apprentice’s den. It was downright bizarre; he was never in the warrior apprentice’s den and it was odd to stand there.

Hey, Icepaw, can you come with me? I wanted to check something.

The fluffy brown tabby flicked his tail to the medicine den, walking briskly to the enclave.

His voice became hushed as they walked inside. “Before… this… we went to the Moonstone for every apprentice. A chance to interact with warriors come and gone, but our friends have barred us from doing that. I can’t promise they’ll answer, but we can try.

Take that nest right in the back. I put some good smelling herbs close by, that may help you sleep. If you need something to fall asleep, let me know.

It was his first time doing this, he didn’t know if there was something else to do but there was no questioning it now. Perhaps StarClan would visit Icepaw, Fuzzypaw hoped so. It would be better than the starless silence. And, if nothing else, Icepaw got to enjoy a warm rest surrounded by lavender and chamomile.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

Icepaw’s StarClan Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icepaw’s StarClan Dream   Icepaw’s StarClan Dream EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 8:47 pm

Icepaw

For a moment, Icepaw wasn’t sure why she was being called away by the medicine cat apprentice, but then it occurred to her: she was older now, and probably would be going to the Moonstone, if the circumstances were different. Part of her didn’t care about going to the Moonstone. StarClan had left them, and they probably weren’t coming back. By all accounts, the Dark Forest was here to stay. There was another part of her, though, that wished that she could go to the moonstone and speak to StarClan. If, only, to be able to speak to Ratrunner one more time.

She took a steadying breath as she entered the medicine den with Fuzzypaw. She looked around for a moment before she focused on the nest that was prepared for her. Icepaw carefully moved to the nest and settled down into it. “I should be okay without any herbs. Thank you,” she mewed. She rested her chin down on her nest and took steadying breaths. Maybe StarClan would break their silence and speak to her. Maybe, maybe…

You don’t really believe that, do you? a voice hissed in her ear. Icepaw tried to ignore it and before long, she drifted to slumber.

She dreamt of nothing but endless darkness. The night felt like it stretched on forever and yet was gone in an instant. When she opened her eyes in the morning, she breathed out a sigh of disappointment and pushed herself back up onto her paws. She looked to Fuzzypaw. “There…was nothing. StarClan was still silent.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP