Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” Empty
PostSubject: April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”   April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 12:12 am

A light, breezy wind jostled nearby brushes and grasses; the only sound of life nearby aside from an occasional stir from those who rested fitfully in their dens. The moon, half full, had risen to its nightly position in the sky. Prowling every corner of the camp were the Awakened and their ghastly commanders, plaguing the Clans for yet another moon. With little hope and no end in sight to their terror, it was begrudgingly that each Clan seemed to settle into a routine, whether they liked it or not. What was next? Would they find salvation, or continue to live in this hopeless horror for moons to come?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”   April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 9:24 pm

His gaze met the half-moon as he made his way to his den after a long day of work. Though he was now a fully-fleshed medicine cat, Burninglead still felt like he lacked the spiritual factor to its role. For now, he was just a healer and pseudo-leader/deputy in Goldenstar's absence. It was truly a shock that Windclan could still stand on their paws with all the madness that had been going on. Burningleaf sighed and he entered the cave he called home to sleep. To be honest, he wasn't even going to try to contact Starclan this time. It had been pointless until now and his clan needed him well-rested for another day. The ginger tom couldn't waste his energy on something that had little chance to happen anyways. He laid down on his nest and closed his eyes, hoping the exhaustion of the day would allow him a swift sleep with no nightmares.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” Signat14
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”   April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:26 pm

Mistysky couldn't say what drew her to the medicine den so urgently. But she knew what had to be done. She could feel it. Like something was guiding her paws, And she just knew. Maybe the solitude had just driven her mad, but she had to try. So inside she went, to see the medicine cat's sleeping form.

"Fawnsong! Fawnsong, wake up! Can you hear me? I need you to listen to what I am going to say. I know what we need to do! They told me! I don't know if it was StarClan, or how they could reach me if it was, but just hear me out!."

She took a deep breath, even though she didn't really need it, but when she spoke next, she was a lot calmer, letting the wind that brought her here speak through her.

"The walls are crumbling, hope peeking through the cracks. Five cats of strong faith and determination, one from each corner of the clans, is needed to break the shackles that bind them. Choose wisely, for this is our final stand."

April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”   April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:37 pm

It took a few seconds for the tom to wake up. Why was someone calling him by his old name? He opened his eyes behind the scarred tissue, confused and a little sleepy. However, as the mysterious cat continued talking, something clicked on his mind. Burningleaf stood up in a jump when he finally realized that it was Mistysky's voice who was speaking to him. "Mistysky?!" Stunned, the medicine cat saw in shock at her dead clanmate who now stood up in front of him. A genuine smile of relief drew on his muzzle and emotions overwhelmed him. She wasn't gone... Mistysky's spirit was still there with them. But... did that mean Starclan was back?

Burningleaf wanted to ask more questions, but the urgency in Mistysky's tone made him reconsider. He just nodded and listened to what Starclan was trying to tell him. Five cats... one from each clan... they are going to save us? And we are supposed to choose them, not Starclan? The tom frowned, unsure if he was interpreting this message wrong. "Wait, does Starclan wants us to choose a hero for each clan? Aren't they choosing them? How can we know who is the right one?"

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”   April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:48 pm

Fawnsong was confused. Of course he was. And Mistysky couldn't do anything but shake her head.

"What do you think, Fawnsong? You're the medicine cat here. I'm just the cat life threw this stuff at. I don't even know if this is StarClan. I just know this is something. A big something. This might be our chance, Fawnsong! And maybe this is why I was chosen to speak to you. Maybe this is how I redeem myself, for StarClan to accept me and my kits. I'm sorry I don't know all the answers. I wish I did. But I do know that when the time comes, everything will be clear. Whatever this is, it wants to help us. Let it guide your paws, just like it guided mine."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”   April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:03 pm

Burningleaf was a little disappointed that the she-cat knew as little as he did. Still, this was more than enough to bring back the hope and happiness he had lost. "He. I guess from here, it is my job to figure out in time, right?" A small smile appeared on his muzzle as he mewed in response to Mistysky's frank answer.

The scarred tom made her way to the warrior's spirit and though he wasn't sure if he would be able to touch her, he still extended his paw to touch hers. "You don't need redemption, Mistysky. You died fighting for your clan and kit. Windclan remembers you dearly... your legacy remains here with us." He mewed sincerely. "I will make sure Specklepaw knows her mother is here with her... I have no doubt she will be a wonderful warrior one day. Until then... I will follow your advice. Let's hope this is the chance that will save us all from this neverending nightmare and bring back Goldenstar."

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”   April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 10:53 pm

Mistysky offered a soft smile, the urgency having left her features. "Thank you, Fawnsong. I can rest easily knowing my kit is in the paws of cats like you. I am not proud of how I lived my life, and I have so many regrets, leaving Specklepaw being a big one. But it is a comfort to know that she won't be alone."

Just as she was turning to leave, her job being done, Mistysky turned around, one more thing on her mind. "You said you weren't destined from birth like Berrypaw for this role. But you seem like a mighty fine medicine cat to me."

And just as soon as she had come, Mistysky left, becoming but a mere shadow watching the Clan once more.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”   April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting” Empty

Back to top Go down

April 2022 “Medicine Cat Meeting”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: WindClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: