Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I am yours to lead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

I am yours to lead Empty
PostSubject: I am yours to lead   I am yours to lead EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 11:02

Softfall sat in camp. He had been grounded yes and was not allowed to leave. This was not to his liking... not one bit. All he ever wanted was to defend his clan ... and now he had found out that he was not even thunderclan by birth, Stoatstar and Appledapple had lied to him this whole time about what had happened... he was a rouge.

The thought made him angry as his usual state was. His eyes flickered around camp for something to do to try and help the clan even if he was not permitted to leave.

Perchfall had made this happen... she was so quick to jump at any little things that happened to a Riverclan cat but she herself even admitted she knew Riverclan had abused thunderclan before. Starlingflare had confronted her on it and she never even gave a proper apology for it even , she just hid behind the "oh I wasn't deputy back then" card.

These so called "Code abiding" Riverclan cats saw themselves as so righteous ... Softfall knew they were not, as soon as the chips were down he knew they would become savages ... he didn't consider himself a monster he was just put into a situation where it was kill or be killed... any one of those Riverclan "honorable warriors" would do the same thing if they were in his paws.

Everyone deep down was just like him... some just hid it better than he did was all and some had the luxury of not needing to act this way due to having more than enough to go around. He sank his claws into the soft earth below him... ohhh how he longed to be back out making sure those fish for brains cats stayed on their side of the forest.

His eyes picked up on Starlingflare as he sat in camp... Starlingflare was one of the few cats that really understood him... and he admired Starlingflare so much and he always had, ever since he was an apprentice.

The older tom was much better at this "game" that the clans seemed to play, the way he went about things was more refined and thought out than Softfall's impulsive nature... The way that he had comforted Stoatstar during the gathering made so much sense now... How was Softfall supposed to do anything now that he was grounded?? No Softfall had gone about this a bit wrong... he needed the leadership to trust him and he had botched that up.

Softfall was too impulsive... Like a dog chasing after a monster ... he wouldnt know what to do if he actually managed to catch one he just did.

Hmm well not all was lost the grey top tapped his paw against the ground thinking all of this over.

He slowly got up and approached Starlingflare making sure to approach him from the side he still had vision on so as not to spook him.

"Ya know... its all a bit crazy the happenings of late" he muttered sitting next to his hero and idol as he glanced over at him with admiration very clear in his eyes.

"Wind back the time about a moon or so and Riverclan wouldn't dare hunt on our grounds.... or send their deputy marching into our front door" he continued taking his time to get to his point... oh he savored this kind of thing.

"Now... they hunt on our side and when I defend our land... what little we have left of it anyways... they come crying into here yelling how unfair it is" he sneared at this thinking of the highroading that Perchfall had done to him the entire meeting.

"They claim to be soooo honorable... given the chance im sure any one of them would love to see Thunderclan fall" he whispered angerly.

Thunderclan's future was at risk, the paranoid tom just knew it and he would not sit ideaily by and watch that happen... but acting out alone had only landed him with a grounding and lots of eyes on him. If he wanted to acomplish this he would need to be more like his hero. He saw no other way.

"I am ready to do whatever you need to ensure the clans survival... and I mean anything... I am under your command" he vowed with a nod signing onto whatever Starling had in mind.

as much as Softfall loved Stoatstar, the leader was not seeing the bigger picture here riverclan was pushing and pushing until they would eventually snuff them out. Starlingflare understood this and so doing whatever he needed seemed to Softfall to be the only reasonable move left to play.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

I am yours to lead Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am yours to lead   I am yours to lead EmptySat 23 Apr 2022 - 18:02

Starlingflare listened carefully as Softfall had approached him, whispered words gracing his ears that were perked with interest. Riverclan had been taking advantage of their weakened state, hunting on their land, waltzing into their camp like that.. Softfall was right, and the older warrior had every right to be concerned. How could Thunderclan keep letting other clans walk all over them?

He didn't have an exact plan in mind as far as what to do next. Of course the next step was taking Sunning Rocks back, regardless of what Riverclan said or needed. Fallen Oak was theirs, while they didn't earn it in the way he preferred, it was still theirs. They just needed the Rocks.

"The rocks." The older tom said. "We need to take their rocks, if we show a sign of strength that way, then they will be less like to walk all over us like they have been. We just need to get stronger, and then we can make a move on Sunning Rocks." The warrior explained. "It will show Riverclan we aren't to be messed with while also setting an example for the other clans."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down

I am yours to lead
Page 1 of 1