Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Up to no good [closed for sprout]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

Up to no good [closed for sprout] Empty
PostSubject: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 19:54

Softfall was out hunting and was near the riverclan border as his usual was.  He glanced around with squinted eyes and let out a soft growl Sunningrocks was right there and it always had such good prey... and the border was so easily crossable... hmm his clan needed food and these greedy riverclan cats certainly had enough to go around... why shouldnt he... why should his friends and family be foreced to be hungry when riverclan had more than enough? he reasoned to himself.  Without hesitation he crossed boldly over the border and even proceeded to stomp around leaving clear scent marks that he was contesting Riverclan's claim over this.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 19:54

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
Up to no good [closed for sprout] Successdice

Up to no good [closed for sprout] Mistpe10
Up to no good [closed for sprout] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 20:16

Overly alert, her senses were turned up to their maximal ability, her body stealthily moving through the territory. This was her first time outside of camp, and though usually, she was a stickler for rules, her siblings had gushed on about it and she longed to see it for herself. Eager to find out everything about all things she was able to interact with, she was trying to implant the memory of all the scents around her as she traversed unknowingly closer and closer to the boundaries. A strange scent (Thunderclan) was enticing her, drawing her near.

Noises were coming from a certain direction (Sunningrocks) and she was determined to discover its cause. Quietly, she approached, hiding in the reeds. It was another cat! Hm.. he's bigger than Rushy, like Adi! He must be a warrior. I've never seen him before... "Hello- who are you?" she called to the grey tom from her spot in the reeds, genuinely curious.

Curiosity often comes with a cost, she would soon find out.

Up to no good [closed for sprout] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
Up to no good [closed for sprout] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 20:37

Softfall nearly jumped out his pelt at the call of martenpaw. He had been so focused on marking up the border that he had not heard the young cat sneak up. Spinning around with a snarl he faced the threat … ahh this warrior was young Hmm and apparently had little clue who he was or that he was trespassing … strange they really didn’t teach much to these fish eating warriors at all it seemed… time to find out how much fighting training they gave them . He let out a low growl “I claim this land for thunderclan from now on” he hissed “which makes you my enemy “ he hissed as he launched himself at the young warrior. (Yes I realize is apprentice but soft thinks it’s a warrior cause why would an apprentice be out on they own)

He leaped out at martenpaw smacking into her.

Softfall uses leaping strike for 10 dmg and 7 sp

Softfall:
40 sp

Martenpaw:
10 sp (-10)

(Yeah am on Mobile so sorry for no colored text and any mis spellings . Also maybe double check my attack stats cause it’s really slow to load on my phone haha I think it’s correct tho idk

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 20:59

When her call was greeted with an unwelcoming snarl, she shrunk back. "I'm sorry! Was I interrupting something?!" The strange and unfriendly warrior growled something in response, but fear was settling in. Thunderclan...? Enemy...?! Barely given enough time to process this sudden situation she found herself in, claws latched onto her and the warrior's weight was crushing. Letting out a pained yelp, she tried to use her claws in defense, knowing that this was an attack, not at all a friendly greeting meant to make friends. "Get off me- it hurts!" she whimpered, slashing her claws at his soft underbelly. She could feel the warm blood seeping into her fur, both her own and the warrior's blood, its horrible iron tang choking her.

"Someone help!!" she cried out, knowing that her strength was being drained.

Martenpaw attempted to use Belly Rake. It was successful, dealing 10 damage and costing 25 sp!

Martenpaw
9/20 HP
35/60 SP (-25)

Softfall
30/40 HP (-10)
93/100 SP

Last edited by sprout on Sun 3 Apr 2022 - 21:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 20:59

The member 'sprout' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Up to no good [closed for sprout] Mistpe10
Up to no good [closed for sprout] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 21:39

OOC: XD Cry Being the villain is really hard at times... Martenpaw is so innocent and just wanted to make a friend and any one of my other characters would totally do that haha...

IC:
Softfall grunted as sharp claws raked along his exposed belly ... so that's how Riverclan wanted to play? Dirty as usual.

The pair of them were bloodied up... how much blood had to be spilt for Riverclan to get the message that they were not welcome here! He thought angerly to himself.

"No one is gonna hear your cries" he hissed angerly. He was in a blind rage at this point and this enemy was what was casuing his clan to be hungry and not have enough food. He didnt particularly enjoy tearing cats up but this was his job and it was kill or eventually starve... thats how he saw it at least and so far he had not been shown any other way. The forest was cruel and that's how it always had been. He was doing this for his clan so it must be the right thing to do right? Right?

His belly ached from the sharp claws... wow this warrior perhaps had better training than he had given her credit for.

With anger he lunged forward and snapped at the young warriors shoulder

Softfall used SNAP for 8 dmg and costing 7 sp

Martenpaw
2/20 HP (-8)
35/60 SP

Softfall
30/40 HP
86/100 SP (-7)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 2:07

Run- run! her mind screamed at her, urging her to get up and flee. She wanted to break free (haha unintentional Queens pun), but as she struggled, another jolt of pain threatened to take her out, this time aimed at her left shoulder. Black spots blurred her vision, and she tried to bat the tom away. Red liquid dampened her paws, and a wave of nausea made her feel sick. Now that they were this close, she could see the cold hatred in his golden eyes, her fear evident in the reflection of her pale green eyes. "I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you angry! Please- I'm sorry if I scared you before- I didn't mean to!" she blinked tears away, trying to pull away.

I should never have snuck off by myself- I should've listened to the rules...

Martenpaw used Front Paw Strike + Desperate Blows dealing 4+6 damage and costing 14 sp!

Martenpaw
2/20 HP
21/60 SP (-14

Softfall
20/40 HP (-10)
86/100 SP

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 11:28

Softfall's ears twitched at her pleading... so much blood had been spilt already for this land.  It was sad really but his clan needed it he was convinced of this and if he did nothing his friends and family would go hungry and grow weaker by the day... he didnt like doing this but it was necessary ... right??? he wondered to himself.  He thought back to the gathering when he killed Beaverpaw... that was necessary too right? He often felt conflicted about his past decision to do that and sometimes awoke with nightmares of her blood in his mouth.  However, seeing his clanmates barely survive the harsh season made his heart hardened and his anger levels rise. Riverclan had brought this upon themselves in his mind.

He launched himself at her and pinned her against the ground his claws were hovering over her exposed belly and throat... but he hesitated.

Still... this young warrior likely had a family... others who cared for her even if they were riverclan... Although he was a complete mad lad, softfall still had the smallest amount of empathy left, as much as he wished he didn't, it still remained and whispered in his ear  No softfall... let her go! Enough of this! .

His anger grew with this however, why was he so conflicted over this? Here was a perfect opportunity to kill this enemy warrior to give his clan a fighting chance and yet... he couldn't bring himself to do it again... where was his previous fire that he had during the gathering??? Perhaps that decision to kill had haunted him so much that he couldn't bring himself to do it again which really frustrated him.  It seemed he could never get what he wanted, and even worse right now he didnt even know what he wanted.

This was it... would he end her? he flexed his claws out threateningly and the moments passed slowly as if time had slowed down.  

He slammed his paw down to the side of her throat striking the ground next to her.  He had purposely missed but made the point clear stay away.

For the briefest of moments, his gaze softened as he saw the fear in her pale green wide eyes... he really had turned into a monster hadn't he?... but he was a monster that thunderclan needed if they were to survive and not constatnly get pushed around by Riverclan.

He closed his eyes for a moment and when they reopened the soft gaze was gone replaced by the usual anger "Stay away from here" was all he said as he jumped off her letting her up and he ran away.  Tears filed his eyes as he began to have a full on mental breakdown as he ran away from the scene.  Once a ways away he looked back over his shoulder to ensure that she had at least gotten up... he was cruel indeed but leaving someone to bleed out was below even him and would have been more cruel than ending them swiftly.

Softfall has used
Finite Action: Disengage

He is no longer fighting but will ensure that Martenpaw can at least head back home. If she cant then this is gonna be really intersting but also really weird XD

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 19:17

Pressed against the ground, her heart continued to pound fast and hard, the warrior's hot breath causing her whiskers to twitch. No one had been close enough to hear her cries for help earlier, so she kept quiet, pleading silently. For a brief moment, the cold glare in the tom's eyes was replaced with a soft, confused look. Now's my chance... she realized, slowly edging away. However, the moment of hesitation was quickly over. His unsheathed paw rushed at her only to pound on the ground right beside her throat. Flinching, she shut her eyes. When his words reached her ears, she blinked her eyes open and he was gone.

Now that the threat was gone, with it, the rush of adrenaline disappeared and she was left with a throbbing shoulder and aching body. At least I'm alive...

It took almost all of the energy she had left to drag herself onto her paws. Why had she ever wandered this far from camp? It was a good thing she'd taken the time to memorize the scenery of several places, so she wasn't completely lost. Now all she needed to do was make it back to camp.

It was easier said than done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good [closed for sprout]   Up to no good [closed for sprout] Empty

Back to top Go down

Up to no good [closed for sprout]
Page 1 of 1