Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] Empty
PostSubject: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2022 - 20:36

Darkpaw approached Sunningrocks fearlessly... well mostly. He was apprehensive about fighting another cat again, remembering just how much it had hurt when he attacked Starlingflare. Still, there was only one way to get better at fighting cats... and that was to fight cats. He steadied his breath and stepped over the border markers, though he thought it was incredibly ridiculous that the Sunningrocks was on Thunderclan's side of the river yet somehow didn't belong to Thunderclan. He didn't intend to take them, not for Stoatstar, but fighting a Riverclan cat would be an experience he'd need. He jumped up onto one of the rocks and waited. It would be Sunhigh in about two hours, but surely patrols were seen at all hours of the day here, right? Hopefully he'd find a Riverclan patrol willing to let him fight someone else one on one.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2022 - 22:02

The patrol had spread out, heading down the river on both sides. Rushpaw had chosen to linger near sunningrocks for the easy hunting that came along with it. He still had quite a bit to learn, even though Flywhisker had been a good teacher. Sucking in the air with his maw parted, the russet tom tasted vole on the wind. A slight scrabbling of paws followed. The creature couldn't be too far now. Paws barely glanced the surface of the smooth stone as he quickly scaled up the side. Being so engrained in his pursuits, the apprentice almost barreled into the frame of another cat. Right away, he stopped.

Eyes widened in shock as he realized it was a pelt he didn't recognize and he definitely would have remembered this pattern. This was no Riverclan cat. Rushpaw's maw parted as he meowed, "Hey, what are yo- ouch!" He'd been prepared to scold the strange cat, question the intrusion, but it seemed something else had latched onto his limb. Before looking, he assumed it was an enemy attack. But one quick glance confirmed an angry weasel had chosen his forepaw as a target.

Rushpaw shook furiously to try to dispel it but it seemed to be fruitless. Rearing up onto his hindlegs, the young tom tried to slam it into the ground and swipe with his other front paw. Confusion turned into frustration as he tried to battle off the little foe. Forgetting ideas of confrontation from a moment earlier, the hissed in annoyance at the Thunderclan apprentice, "Don't just stand there, mousebrain! Help me get this thing off!"

Weasel used Gripping Bite on Rushpaw, dealing 7 damage and using 25 stamina. Gripping for two turns.
Rushpaw used front paw strike, dealing 6 damage and using 7 stamina.

Weasel
HP: 14/20
SP: 120/135

Rushpaw
HP: 13/20
SP: 53/60

Last edited by Ripped on Thu 31 Mar 2022 - 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2022 - 22:02

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] Mistpe10
Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2022 - 23:00

Darkpaw saw the form approaching from a distance. His fur bristled and his heartbeat quickened. He focused to control his breathing as his adrenaline sent a jolt of lightning through him. It was time... He had to fight another cat... again... He stood up on the rock, preparing to leap into action... until a weasel launched itself at the Riverclan apprentice. Darkpaw froze and stared, hesitating. He had nothing against this other apprentice personally... but he was still an enemy wasn't he? The Riverclan apprentice told him to help, and Darkpaw didn't know what else to do but obey. He could fight the other kid some other time, he supposed.

He leaped off of the rock and extended his claws, intending to pull the weasel off of the Riverclanner. His claws pinned the weasel in place and he dug his claws in deep. "Keep hitting it! Maybe it will let go!" Darkpaw yowled, hoping he could keep the fuzzy snake-cat thing under his claws.

Darkpaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and -15SP

Darkpaw
20HP / 45SP (-15SP)

Rushpaw
13HP / 53SP

Weasel
Pinned 2 turns!
8HP / 120SP (-6HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Thu 31 Mar 2022 - 23:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2022 - 23:00

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] Mistpe10
Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 20:05

To his surprise, the Thunderclan cat actually listened. Well, it was the least that he could do for trespassing and causing this disturbance. Rushpaw hardly dwelled on the thought, thrashing about in an attempt to remove the teeth. After Darkpaw had pinned the wriggling creature, he lashed out with his other forepaw once again. This time his claws battered the side of the weasel's head, raking the throat and the grip seemed to loosen slightly. But this was a determined beast, one that did not seem to be inclined to let go anytime soon. A hiss left the sides of his maw, one of frustration. Not only was he being attacked, left with a wound that would no doubt sting later, but all of this was happening in front of an enemy cat too. He growled lowly, "Why won't it let go!"

Weasel is pinned.
Rushpaw used front paw strike, dealing 6 damage and using 7 stamina.

Weasel
HP: 2/20
SP: 120/135

Rushpaw
HP: 13/20
SP: 46/60
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] EmptyFri 8 Apr 2022 - 21:43

Why won't it let go was a valid question. Darkpaw didn't know either, but he'd be stars-cursed if it thought it was going to hang on any longer. "Maybe this will loosen it's nasty mouth!" He growled viciously before switching position with his claws. He buried it deep in the back of the weasel's neck, determined to sever it's ability to move ever again. To his surprise, the creature just... died. He could tell by the way it's body seemed to relax and be nothing more than a ragdoll.

"Uh... okay can you move now?" He asked, a lot of the venom gone from his voice. Still, he was also aware that he was on Riverclan territory. Despite having just helped this other apprentice, he wondered if that actually meant or changed anything at all.

Darkpaw continues his leap and hold, dealing 6 damage and -15SP

Darkpaw
20HP / 30SP (-15SP)

Weasel
Ded
0HP / 120SP (-6HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] EmptyTue 12 Apr 2022 - 7:36

His forepaw shook furiously in a futile effort to dislodge the weasel but its grip finally loosened as the Thunderclan tom helped to drain the life away. With one last shake, the limp body went flying - right into the side of Darkpaw's maw. Rushpaw's eyes widened in surprise and he muttered a soft, "Sorry." The little predator's pelt fell with the softest thud against the stone. At the question of whether or not he could move okay now, Rushpaw set down his forepaw. A slight hiss left the sides of his maw at the stinging of the wound. He was more annoyed by the pain than anything.

"I'll be fine. Cloverheart can look at it later." Green eyes glanced down to assess the source of his pain. How could such little teeth hurt so bad? There was a reason weasels were predators and not prey though, "What a nasty little thing." He'd settled back on his haunches, being comfortable on his own territory but also to relieve some of the pressure of of his injured forepaw. Rushpaw had been just a moment away from leaning down to lap at the injury, to clean it out for now, when he remembered the cat across from him was an enemy. And invading Thunderclanner on Sunningrocks and here he was being casual.

His eyes hardened and the fur along his back bristled, "You obviously didn't come here to help me fight off a weasel? So what is it then? You better move along before one of my patrolmates comes by. I'm sure they won't be as forgiving." He stood once again with narrowed eyes searing into the oddly mismatched pelt of Darkpaw. It was so curious that it was almost distracting, but he ignored the curiosity and took a step forward with his jaw tightening. Hopefully, the other tom would concede and return to his own territory without a fight. Or at least enlighten Rushpaw with his reasons for being there.
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2022 - 19:15

The Riverclan apprentice seemed to be alright after that... and oh! A weasel body to the face! Luckily it wasn't a heavy creature, and Darkpaw shook his head a tiny bit as if to be rid of the weasel body to the face. He shrugged at Rushpaw's apology. He was silently observing him as he assessed his injuries and only finally spoke once he was being questioned.

"Actually I came here hoping to fight another cat. I need to get better at fighting cats if I am going to run the Dark Forest out of my territory." He looked at the paw that the weasel had attacked. A frown followed and he narrowed his eyes. "Though I guess there is no real experience fighting a cat already injured." He sighed before he looked back over to Thunderclan's side of the border. Maybe he could try again later, as he doubted his luck would give him two apprentices in one day. Likely he'd end up fighting a very experienced deputy with a sore rear end and the only lesson he'd get out of that was how blood and sand tasted.

"I'll move along for today, but I might not next time. I'm Darkpaw by the way. Thanks for the... fun?" Okay well he wasn't the most socialized of apprentices... but he felt like that was at least a good attempt to be friendly. Maybe.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]   Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped] Empty

Back to top Go down

Make a Man Out of Myself! [Ripped]
Page 1 of 1