Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

from ripped

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

from ripped Empty
Postfrom ripped

hey all im sure you will hear shortly i have been demoted from staff. these past few months have been stressful, constantly feeling like i would be able to help in making changes that would benefit both the site and staff to alleviate daily stress. but with every two steps forward, it felt like two steps back. constantly sinking hours into stuff on the back-end and doing everything i could to work alongside the rest of the team. whatever i tried, it was not enough.

ive given holly full permission to share any chats, screenshots, or conversations in regards to this change. im willing to talk to people as well about what is and has been going on if they are interested but wcc is not a sustainable place for me to stay in. not with the leadership in place or that has been in place for a while.

im so so sorry to everyone i had plans with that all of my characters will be gone. there are so many wonderful users here i love dearly and have learned a lot from. i am sorry for the way this impacts you.

coming back to the site wasn't something id done lightly but because i believed in the ability of the site to grow and change in a productive way it hasnt for a while. but there is still bitterness, a resistance to change, belief the site hates staff members for being staff and has ill-intentions... this bleeds through inside and out. it's not healthy. seeing disagreement as toxic and aggressive is incredibly unhealthy and something i hope may someday die out with time. but it hasn't changed yet and not something i can stay around to help see through.

im sorry for the people ive failed through all of this and wish you all the best
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

from ripped :: Comments

No Comment.

from ripped

Page 1 of 1