Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty24/3/2022, 7:15 am

Shrikestorm climbed to the top of Tallrock, preparing to address the clan. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather at the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty24/3/2022, 8:19 am

Maplepaw heard Shrikestorm's call, her ears flicking in curiosity. Rising from her position, she sat at the base of the Tallrock. Questions filled her mind as to whose ceremony it would be today.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty25/3/2022, 5:57 am

Lavenderkit had to be coerced from the den. He didn't like to stray far from the nursery. Pawsteps felt like they were filled with boulders. Settling down at the edge of the clearing, he tucked close to the ground, and wrapped his tail in front of him. Through the feathery strands of fur, he peered up at Shrikestorm and waited for the announcement to continue.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty25/3/2022, 9:02 am

Shrikestorm could tell the kit was a bit nervous, but that made sense. He was nervously excited during his apprentice ceremony too. "Lavenderkit, you have reached the age of six moons. Until you become a warrior, you will be known as Lavenderpaw. Scorchtalon will be your mentor."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty25/3/2022, 10:23 am

Maplepaw looked to the newly named apprentice, and an excited purr rumbled from her frame. "Lavendarpaw! Lavendarpaw!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty27/3/2022, 8:34 am

He was an apprentice now. Like something from a dream, he had stepped forward without much thought, and then it was over. Scorchtalon was to be his mentor? Lavenderpaw had no idea who that was. Blinking a few times, both in shock and confusion, he looked around to find the tom and slowly padded over to touch noses. The cheers of his clanmates were muted. Turning to see Maplepaw, realizing she was calling his name, his ears heated and he managed a shy smile before darting away to find Ashfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lavenderkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: