Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1207

Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] Empty
PostSubject: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:20 pm

Ashfall, not long ago, had given birth to three healthy, beautiful kits. Two toms, and one molly. She really did love them, and she was glad that she had decided to have them, despite... recent events in the forest. The only bad thing was that she was stuck in the nursery until they were of apprentice age, and that had really made her itch to go outside and do... well anything. She wasn't about to just leave her kits though, she loved them to death. Thankfully, only one had any resemblance to her father. Lavenderkit would be his name, something sweet, kind. The opposite of what she knew her father to be. The black-smoke one would be... well Blackkit. Darkness could be good, much better than the dawn. Then there was a gray one with striking amber eyes. He would be Ryekit. Her brother's memory would go on, even if he hadn't. Ryesnap had deserved better... maybe Ryekit will be that better.

Laying with eyes closed, Ashfall awaited any kit antics that could occur. They were never far behind, even in moments of peace, she knew that they were the storm that awaited her. Kits were just so rambunctious.

*note: kits are able to walk, talk, and play! I just didn't want to do a 'birth' lol

Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] Downlo48 Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] Downlo50 Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:44 pm

A fluffy dark ginger she-kit who had been born in another recent litter, was racing around the nursery and crashed smack into Ashfall’s rump. “Oops, sorry!” she giggled. “I’m Blazekit! Who are you?”
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 10:54 am

The small/medium silver tom-kit stopped dead as he saw Blazekit in the nursery, his amber eyes blinking in the sunlight seemingly to be pools of liquid gold. "My name is Ryekit." he said while flicking his tail. "You said that your name is Blazekit, which one's are your parents?" he asked somewhat thoughtfully. "Because if your mommy is good to my mommy then we can be friends." The long silver-furred tom thought that he was being smart, although he really did sound silly.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 3:14 pm

“My parents are Clifftail and Sagefoot,” Blazekit replied. “And I can’t imagine my mama not being good to anyone, so we can totally be friends!” Her tail twitched a little as she talked. Blazekit never really stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 3:15 pm

The idea of leaving the sheltered space and going out onto the moorlands was simply terrifying. Each time the little tom peeked his eyes just over the tom of his feathery tail as he drew closer to his mother. Ashfall was warm, the outside was cold. That simple fact, coupled with the endless possibilities of the greater world swirling through his little mind, kept Lavenderkit snuggled up within the den. His littermates seemed much more inclined to play around with the other kits. Every so often he couldn't resist batting his paw at something stationary like stray bits of bedding. After a few moments, he leaned his head back into Ashfall and looked up, half-attempting to find her gaze, "Momma, do I have to leave the nursery when I become an apprentice?" A low purr rumbled in his chest, content. Lavenderkit was ignorant to the circumstances of the clan and he liked it that way.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 11:09 pm

Ryekit noticed that his sibling was awake and momentarily turned his attention towards the smaller tom. "Lavenderkit, it is necessary to serve the clan and the forest in order to become the best cat that you can be." he cared for his siblings and was usually pretty gentle with them. Ryekit didn't know that it was unusual to be fatherless, but he had sensed something was wrong and stepped up in order to lead his sblings, however he could be quite a pawful at times just to be annoying when other's weren't paying attention to him.

When necessary he would become a leader, otherwise his general rule was to be annoying as possible..not lazy exactly and not irrisponsible but just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:59 pm

"I can serve the clan from the nursery, right?" He muttered in response to his littermate without looking over. Those pleading eyes still glanced up at Ashfall, hoping her reply would be the one that he wanted to hear. His little features scrunched up slightly as he thought about it. What was the point in being the best? Lavenderkit was content to simply be himself. Such a lofty endeavor was too much for him to think about right now. Ryekit had always been the more forward of the pair of them anyways. Maybe his brother could be the best for both of them.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 6:21 pm

Ryekit rolled his eyes at his brother. "Lavenderkit, how are we supposed to serve in the nursery? We are to weak to hunt and to fight like the warrior's and we are not learning any skills like the apprentice's of the clan." he said only slightly annoyed. Still, the black stripped-silver tabby understood why Lavenderkit didn't want to leave the nursery...the dark figures where constantly watching them, every step and every move that they made. Of course, this was their life: they didn't know anything outside of it but their mom had told them that those figures watching them were not normally there within the clan. Ryekit hadn't tried to approach any one of them yet, but perhaps they would teach him if none of the living cats where able to.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1207

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 6:23 pm

Ashfall leapt to her paws as an unexpected whack came to her flank, a short hiss coming from her jaws before it abruptly cut off. Her one eye set itself onto the ginger she-kit that introduced herself as Blazekit. "Oh, hello. I'm Ashfall, these are my kits, Ryekit, Blackkit, and Lavenderkit. I'm sure that you will become good friends with them." She meowed with a small smile, trying to flatten her fur from the sudden shock.

After a little while of back and forth between Ryekit and Blazekit, Ashfall heard her other son ask something. She looked down at him, scarred face looking down on his very cute little kit body. A short huff came from her nose as she began softly speaking. "Lavender, you must. When you become an apprentice, you must become big and strong to help defend this clan from those who would do us harm. Everyone has to do their part to keep the clan safe."

Ryekit stepped in, immediately starting to lecture his brother on why he couldn't stay in the nursery all his life. "You can serve from the nursery at some point, but only after doing the work to become the best warrior you can. When you grow old and experienced, perhaps you could retire here and help queens take care of kits. I will not see my kits unable to defend themselves though. When you are six moons, train well... for me, and for this clan. Promise me that much?" Ashfall had laid down again, moving her numb, unmoving paw underneath herself. She would have to train them... Windclan wouldn't train them hard enough. That was alright though, she would make sure Windclan was safe long after she was gone.

Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] Downlo48 Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] Downlo50 Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 12:01 am

Ryekit looked at his mother with narrowed eyes. "Does this mean that I will get advanced training?" he asked with a flick of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:24 pm

He quickly noted the annoyance of his littermate and shrunk into himself, tucking his paws and tail closer. Ashfall's words only made him feel smaller and less certain. The soft life of a kit was such a frail and fleeting thing but to Lavenderkit, it was all that he had ever known. Unable to meet the eyes of his kin, the little tom turned to Blazekit and offered a weak smile. It felt like all of the air in his lungs had immediately deflating. Somehow, he felt flat.

"Oh." He finally muttered, nodding slightly and in a way that wasn't entirely convincing, "Yes, momma, I will."
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:45 pm

Ryekit looked at Lavenderkit, the smaller tom had shrunk into the moss in the den. "Mama, perhaps it would be best to wait until Lavenderkit is a little older and stronger?" he asked with a quick glance at his brother. As much as he wanted Lavenderkit to defend himself, there was no use in pushing the tom if he was not ready. He would put half the effort in and not learn anything at all. Maybe if they made it a game he would be more inclined to play and participate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]   Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blooming in Darkness [Kits, then Open]
Page 1 of 1