Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stepping Away From Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5740

Stepping Away From Staff Empty
PostStepping Away From Staff

Exactly what the title says. I've enjoyed being a part of the staff team and helping the site, but recently being on staff has proven to be more stressful than anything. Disagreements happen, and some things can be compromised on and resolved quickly. Sometimes things just don't work out despite multiple attempts from all sides to make things work and it's through no fault of anyone on the team. This decision has been building for a while, and as I've always said it's more important to step back and focus on wellbeing rather than to keep putting more stress on one's shoulders. Having people constantly butt heads isn't healthy for anyone long-term, least of all staff being able to function cohesively as a unit. WCC's staff team has been one of the (much) better ones I've encountered in my years of roleplaying and they're all awesome people. Sometimes people who get along otherwise simply don't mesh well as a team, and it's better to admit that and take a step back rather than try and force things to work when they aren't. I'm stepping back both for the team as well as my own mental health. I'm not stepping away from the site, and I look forward to focusing more on roleplay and in-character drama than ooc tension. The staff team is in good hands and I know there's more positive changes in the works to improve things on site.

-kj

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Stepping Away From Staff :: Comments

Mosspelt
Re: Stepping Away From Staff
Post Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:07 by Mosspelt
I'm really sad to see you go, kj. You've been a huge help in your time as staff, and I'm grateful for the viewpoints and assistance you've given us in the last few months. However, you come first, and I will always support stepping away to take care of your well-being. I look forward to continuing to see you on the site and RP-ing with you, and hearing your continued feedback and ideas for the site, along with everyone else! Very Happy Hamu it's been a pleasure In Love Hamu

Stepping Away From Staff

Page 1 of 1