Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What We Don't Know (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

What We Don't Know (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 15:20

Waterlily walked towards the end of camp as she prepared to go on a hunting patrol with one of the newer clanmates.  The she-cat did not know much of Featherpaw, for she was a newer member of Thunderclan and Waterlily was a lot busier since it was harsh season.  Now, she did have some worries, considering that her pregnant belly was starting to show.  It was not super noticeable right now however, which Waterlily was thankful for.  No one had noticed it and she had tried to keep it hidden.  What would she tell other cats when it was impossible to hide anymore?  She knew how loyal Stoatstar was and how he would not necessarily be very forgiving about the matter.

More worries clouded her mind.  Like, would the kits even be able to make it through the harsh season?  What will Klaus do?  Will the kits even be able to meet their father?  Even whether or not she would be able to make it through the harsh weather was a mystery.  However, all of these concerns stayed inside of her own mind, unable to escape to anyone because no one knew yet.  Klaus had been busy himself, which she knew it must be even harder as a rogue to survive.  She had no one to talk to.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 19:35

Minnowfin had assigned her to go on a patrol with Waterlily, and Atalante had been glad enough to accept, though now she had to force her paws into stillness to avoid pacing a hole into the earth near the camp entrance. This was the reason she was here, and truthfully, Atalante still wasn't quite sure how she felt about her father's actions. She would protect the kits, but often she found her thoughts swinging back toward her mother. Had Klaus finally come clean to her? What had she thought of this? She'd have every right to be disappointed and angry, Ata thought that she would be were she in that position. Had Waterlily even known of their existence? Surely not, if what Klaus had said was true, and she didn't think that he would lie, at least about this. That made Waterlily and her kits an innocent in this... And she was even less sure of how to view Klaus in light of that.

She was even less sure of how to approach Waterlily herself. Cerulean eyes watched as the dark-furred she-cat made her way across camp, seemingly lost in her own thoughts. She didn't appear heavily pregnant, or even pregnant at all to Atalante's untrained eye, and for Atalante, that only raised more questions. She and her siblings were all old enough to be considered apprentices by clan standards.

"Hi... Waterlily, right? I'm Atalante... uhm. Featherpaw." If the way she stumbled over the strangeness of the clan-given name was any indication, Atalante clearly still preferred the name that she'd been born with. She'd been made an apprentice only recently, and 'Featherpaw' still felt like a separate being. She had to remind herself to respond to it... Or rather, be reminded to respond to it when the clan cats wouldn't call her by any other name. Frustrating... But maybe she wouldn't have the same problem with Waterlily, if she'd been close with an actual rogue before?

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) EmptyThu 10 Mar 2022 - 15:13

Waterlily nodded at the apprentice as she introduced herself.  "Yes, it's Waterlily," She told Featherpaw.  She noticed how she stumbled with her new name.  "The new clan names take a bit to get used to, don't they?  I was a rogue for most of my kithood, and the new name annoyed me for a little bit, but I did like it better than my old one.  However, if you want I can call you by your rogue name, at least while you're still getting use to the clan name?"

She felt like she was talking quite a lot, so she decided to start making her way out of camp to start hunting.  After a moment of looking around, a rat walked out of a bush.  The creature was small, most likely from lack of food.  She got into a hunting stance and jumped to try to grab it. She grabbed it in her paws, quickly killed it, and buried it.

Waterlily used 7SP in an attempt to catch a rat.  The catch was successful
133SP / 140SP

Last edited by Little Ripped on Thu 10 Mar 2022 - 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) EmptyThu 10 Mar 2022 - 15:13

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

What We Don't Know (Closed) Mistpe10
What We Don't Know (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 20:10

"You were an outsider too?" Atalante blinked, not having expected that answer, but finding that she was pleased to know they had something in common. The offer to continue calling her by her old name was also a surprise, but another one that was welcomed. "I know I have to get used to it, but I'd appreciate it... I suppose Starlingflare wouldn't be pleased, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?" She fell silent as Waterlily found prey to catch, and turned to do the same. It took a bit of searching before Atalante found a squirrel in the lower branches of a tree. Carefully, she circled around it, using the knowledge she'd learned from her siblings and father to scale the opposite side of the tree from where the squirrel was to stay out of sight, then quickly leaping through the branches to sink fangs into the squirrel's throat before leaping down with the scrawny prey between her teeth.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 13:32

Waterlily nodded as the other cat repeated that she had been an outsider. Featherpaw, or Atalante, took her up on her offer and mentioned her kit - Starlingflare. She laughed a little. "Well, it certainly isn't Starlingflare's choice, no matter how much he may protest me saying that."

She took a small break from hunting to ask the apprentice a more serious question after she caught the squirrel. "So, what is your story, Atalante? If you don't mind my asking, why did you decide to come to Thunderclan?"

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 20:33

"My dad and I had disagreements. I was tired of the violence and having to fight for everything." The grain of truth in a well-practiced lie... She had to keep this up for her siblings, though. And for Waterlily's own protection, she feared. If the clan knew that Waterlily was expecting kits of the infamous Dawnhawk, what would they do? "Were some in the clan as unhappy about rogues joining when you did? Most have been quite accepting of me and my sisters, I'll admit it surprised me to learn that your leader had been an outsider too, when we fought that dog together. He told me his other name before I knew he was Minkstar."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 14:48

Waterlily nodded at the explanation the other cat had.  She could relate to that.  She barely had any memories of her biological parents, but she remembered a few, not too bad, fights with Cedarheart.  "They weren't that unhappy.  I mean, I'm sure some were, but it was a good thing that I was found by a Thunderclan cat.  Minkstar excepted me and I was raised with my adoptive mother and siblings..." A brief wave of sadness washed over her.  Most of her family at this time was dead.  It had been a while ago, but when she thought about it she still had this deep lonely like feeling.  "Your sisters," She said, clearing her throat, trying to change the topic, and gaining a bit more energy again.  "You get along well with them?"

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 17:18

Atalante relaxed a bit at Waterlily's words. Thunderclan truly did seem to be a welcoming clan, then, at least under Minkstar's leadership. "It's good that most have been accepting." She mewed. That would hopefully make things a bit easier when, not if, Thunderclan found out the truth of her and Waterlily's kits' heritage. The warrior's voice pulled her from those thoughts, and she grinned at the thought of her siblings. "We get along well. Sometimes they're a pain in my tail, but what siblings aren't?" She laughed, "It's good to have familiar faces here, though. Sometimes I really do feel like more of an outsider than not."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What We Don't Know (Closed)   What We Don't Know (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

What We Don't Know (Closed)
Page 1 of 1