Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Respite [Sun’s activity notice]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Respite [Sun’s activity notice] Empty
PostRespite [Sun’s activity notice]

Those who have been following some personal developments in my life are already aware of a big life change and then a huge disappointment. In short, I’ve encountered a very discouraging setback in my life plans. Because of this recent event, I will be taking a brief mental health pause from WCC from now until the 20th of this month to maintain healthy habits and behaviors. Falcon has graciously agreed to step up and handle warrior ceremonies and plot topics until my imminent return, and staff is aware and fully prepared to assist. Please direct questions regarding WindClan to them.

I will be posting WindClan’s announcements in the Gathering sometime today and then I’ll be offline. Tara has kindly worked with me to postpone the planned WindClan-Forgotten Order raid, which is now on the 20th. I will personally confirm the headcount on our side by the 19th.

Godspeed, WCC.

- - -

Edit 2/20/22

Greetings! I’ve taken my time to collect myself and I’m glad to be back! A short summary of my week:

- I discovered a discrepancy in the way my workplace reports daily sales, meaning we actually make 5-10% more than we thought! Yay!!
- I was accepted into my local university and will be able to live with my parents to cut down on costs while switching from full time to part time at my job
- I received an invitation to an old friend’s wedding
- I missed you all!

So my posting will continue today. As discussed, the raid will begin today, and I will reconfirm the headcount on WindClan’s side shortly.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Respite [Sun’s activity notice] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Sun 20 Feb 2022 - 13:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Respite [Sun’s activity notice] :: Comments

Kitty
Re: Respite [Sun’s activity notice]
Post Sat 12 Feb 2022 - 16:02 by Kitty
Thank you for doing what is best for your mental health. We all care about you, and we're glad you're taking the steps that you need!

We all wish the best for you, and don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything. <3
Sun
Post Sun 20 Feb 2022 - 13:57 by Sun
Update! I’m back and ready for some cat drama!
Anonymous
Post Mon 21 Feb 2022 - 17:19 by Guest
welcome back <3 i'll be ready with rosepaw if the rogues reach windclan camp

Respite [Sun’s activity notice]

Page 1 of 1