Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

activity notice?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

activity notice? Empty
Postactivity notice?

hello friends!

i'm alive but also very busy and i'd like to explain why i haven't been posting much / why i might not post much for a few more weeks!

i'm in a play which opens friday and closes saturday, so once that's over i won't have to stay at school until late anymore.
i also am writing igcse (and ap) exams throughout the month of may up until june 12. two days after that, i'm moving! that is gonna take a few weeks since i'm moving to a different continent but also stopping for vacation in the middle? i've also been having quite a few internet and power issues which means that when i am free i can't always get online.

all this to say, i will be trying my best to stay active but please forgive my slowness for a few more weeks. <3

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

activity notice? :: Comments

Ice
Re: activity notice?
Post Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:55 am by Ice
Life happens and when it comes down to it, is more important than a cat website ;3 We all understand how hectic things can get and will be wishing you the best of luck on everything!

luckily for us, not much happens in SkC, so a slight absence is nothing to fret over <3

activity notice?

Page 1 of 1