Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a last i have a dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reampaw | Dead: Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark, Cinderpaw, Quickpaw, Deerpaw, Willowpaw
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3362

a last i have a dream Empty
PostSubject: a last i have a dream   a last i have a dream EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 5:04

Slightpaw padded towards the rushing river. even in such cold weather, no layers of ice could form on the surface of the water. the white tom knew he wasn't supposed to be there, but he had to learn. he had to learn how to swim if he was to continue meeting Batpaw. the black she-cat sent butterflies in his belly. ever since they met, she was all the tom could think about. and for her he would do anything. even potentially drown. sliding into the rushing water, he took a deep breath and plunged in.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #b9abb2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creampaw / She-Cat / WindClan Apprentice / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reampaw | Dead: Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark, Cinderpaw, Quickpaw, Deerpaw, Willowpaw
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a last i have a dream   a last i have a dream EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 5:08

almost immediately, he regretted his recklessness. Slightpaw kicked with his paws to keep his head above water. at least he had taken off all his beautiful accessories. he could hardly find any, let alone loose any. the water soaked into his long fur and seemed to drag him down into the depths of the water. waves sent water down his throat as he spluttered for breath. gasping for air, Slightpaw desperately churned his paws under him to at least keep his head above water. the river swept the tom downstream. Wait! How do I get back! He thought in panic.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a last i have a dream   a last i have a dream EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 5:12

it felt like forever before the distant oak tress loomed in the distance. the tom had been swimming for some time, despite the rushing of the river. little by little, he learnt and adjusted his movements: crane his neck to keep his head above water, churn his paws in a pattern, in a motion that resembled kicking the water underneath him, and using his tail to balance as if on land.

as he came closer to land, Slightpaw stretch out his paws and gripped onto a rock. slowly he hauled himself onto land and collapsed from exhaustion. he closed his eyes and stayed there for a long time, hearing nothing but his own breathing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a last i have a dream   a last i have a dream Empty

Back to top Go down

a last i have a dream
Page 1 of 1