Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Empty
PostSubject: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 6:54

I'm only making this an official plot if people get interested enough.

The premise is based on the principles of the Phantom of the Opera show: a highly scarred, cast away cat who resents the world and the unfairness of their condition. They are resentful and want to prove to all those who taunted them how they should have never messed up with them. But something changes: they meet a special someone who enchants them with a specific quality (Idk if it would be singing, since cats don't "sing" but we can come up with something). The Phantom cat wants to learn more about this special someone and follows them, talks to them and the hate inside their heart starts to vanish. They complement each other, bringing the best of themselves when they are together, despite the Phantom's scarred face.

But, there's someone else: another cat who was in love with the Phantom's special someone. Tension rises between the trio and ends escalating into aggression. How this would end is up to how the roleplay goes. This is the song that inspired me to get back into the Phantom of the Opera:

For the Phantom, I'm thinking of my boi Fawnpaw. I'm still deciding how to scar him for life, whether it would be a predator, another cat or a natural accident. Either way, the main roles would be (gender doesn't matter btw, I don't see why the Phantom and its love interest couldn't be two toms or two she-cats):

-Phantom: Fawnpaw probably but it can change
-Christine (Phantom's Love interest): Ares (waiting for confirmation)
-Raoul (Phantom's Love rival): Scorchkit (waiting for confirmation)

Additional roles:
-Bully or bullies:
-Cat who maims the Phantom: Cicada (waiting for confirmation)
-Any other role that may come up when deciding the details of the plot:

Last edited by Jay Bird on Tue 18 Jan 2022 - 4:24; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 9:26

omg wait- Scorchkit for love rival?? I just think it'd be spicy since they're brothers yk

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 10:40

*Slowly raises hand* I can offer Cicada as the one who maims the phantom. For a bruiser, he's been awfully schemey lately. He needs to mess someone up

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1208

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 10:54

also raises hand... ares has that good ol' rogue allure AND the promise of acceptance in the forgotten order... a possible love interest appears

A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Downlo48 A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Downlo50 A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 16:58

Ooh! I wasn't expecting so many answers in just a day! Now I'm getting excited hehe

I won't be making yet an official plot board (though we technically have all the important roles) because I wanna plan some details. But don't worry! I think we can start soon with this plot :3

@zenpaii: I like the idea of Scorchkit as the love rival. I'm always up for family drama hehe If it is in character for him (Scorchkit) to fall in love with another tom
@MediocreCrisis: Oooh I like that ;3 I'm still deciding if he should be maimed during warriorhood or apprenticehood but his maiming will be the first important plot point
@Alexcentria: Ares x Fawn gives so many ideas already! I can see their personalities fitting hehe However, since Ares is a big boi, would you mind waiting for Fawn to get his warrior status before something starts between the two?

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Signat14
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1208

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 17:38

Ares is actually apprentice-aged! he wasn't born that long ago lol, but i am more than happy to wait for fawn to be a warrior :)

A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Downlo48 A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Downlo50 A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot EmptyWed 19 Jan 2022 - 6:36

Scorchkit would absolutely fall in love with another tom

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022 - 16:24

congratulations on WC MCA, Jay Bird! <3 this plot looks really cool :D
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 5:25

thanks @isla A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot 1f63b

As for the others, I'm so sorry to disappoint you but I'm afraid I will be rebooting this plot due to Fawnsong becoming a medicine cat. I don't want him breaking the code so soon (by falling in love with someone) after becoming an MCA but he will be getting scarred before his transition from warrior to MCA.

In short, this plot as I started in my original post won't be happening. However, in the near future, it can develop in a different way. Again, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for news and hope we can roleplay in the future

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot   A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot Empty

Back to top Go down

A Phantom of the Opera kind of plot
Page 1 of 1