Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Special Advices [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Special Advices [c] Empty
PostSubject: Special Advices [c]   Special Advices [c] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:08 am

Ever since he's gotten to know of Ivycreek, Duskflight has gotten somewhat more restless— and yet, more encouraging and comforted as well. Despite how cold she could've looked to others, he knew she was much warmer than that. It was only a matter of time before he grew close, and how much more understanding he's gotten a grasp of her. To him, each cat has their differences, although the romance was still a puzzling concept to him. He's never gotten so close to a molly before, and that alone left him confused about what to do. As the tom settled to his moss bed, he exchanged a goodbye to her before she took off with a patrol. Smiling, the tom was about to settle for some rest, when.. A dark, familiar figure approached. His whiskers twitched, and he rose from his moss bed, unexpectedly seeing Ratrunner outside of the den. His friend, though only still a new warrior, has certainly deserved the role. Duskflight gave him a purr in greeting alongside a warm grin. "Congratulations on becoming a warrior, Ratrunner. I can't tell you how much you deserved it enough, though as Webshadow has said, you certainly worked hard for it," He mewed. However, before continuing, he noticed how the tom seemed to have a question in mind. With an encouraging smile, he nodded, insisting for the tom to ask as he sat up.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Special Advices [c]   Special Advices [c] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:02 am

Ratrunner stepped into the warrior’s den, still a bit unused to the feeling. As a whole, it was much the same: brambles sheltering a warm space, with nests to sleep.

Politely, Ratrunner stepped aside as Ivycreek walked by; receiving a curt nod in return. Perhaps I’m just not used to all the warriors yet. The molly wasn’t particularly friendly, but she was a clanmate — as were all of the others.

But I’m thankful for the ones I do know. Seeing his older friend inside — as he’d hoped — the smaller tom padded closer. Of course, the friendly warrior noticed him, and mewed congratulations again. “Thanks, Duskflight,” Ratrunner said, a touch warm. I don’t deserve such a good friend like you. His eyes glanced back, where the tortoiseshell warrior once was, and then asked, “Do you mind if I sit? I… wanted to ask you something.”

Much like Amberdawn, Duskflight nodded easily, encouraging. The warrior’s den was mostly empty, this time of night… especially of any cats who might overhear. (And who Ratrunner would… greatly prefer not to.)

Ratrunner sat beside his friend, and thought of the looks he’d seen between him and Ivycreek. On her, it was almost… soft. It made Ratrunner tilt his head, in interest, and also feel like he was maybe intruding. Duskflight would understand these… feelings, I think. If they are that.

At the reminder, he felt incredibly awkward. And flushed. But how can I tell him I think Nightstalker, injured and seething and covered in blood, is beautiful?

But if it were just then, it wouldn’t be… the problem it was. Or was growing to be.

It was also when Nightstalker was pleased — self-satisfaction curling over his angular features — or commanding. His quiet sense of control. It was when he fought, sharp and agile and deadly. It was when he gave Ratrunner a nod, or a look, or a smile.

It’s me realizing what this might mean. And that’s when he turned to Duskflight, again wondering how to begin... and then deciding he should just ask.

“I noticed you and Ivycreek,” he began, feeling out of depth but knowing his friend wouldn’t judge him quickly, or take it the wrong way. Ratrunner couldn’t help but flush. “And I wanted to ask what it felt like. Your feelings, I mean, if that’s all right to ask. How do you know?”

Ratrunner kept his eyes averted, but thought, softly, of that night with the foxes. And how Ratpaw had wanted to place his head gently beneath Nightstalker’s, and tell him not to hurt anymore. ’It hurts me too.’

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Special Advices [c]   Special Advices [c] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:53 pm

"How do you know?"

It was something that made Duskflight pause, thinking a while before giving him a proper answer. A hint of curiosity lit up in his eyes, though he'd ask that later.. after answering. "Well, there's no complete answer for that," He paused, though quickly continuing after, "However, to me, it was how she made me feel. With her, it feels different somehow. Like you just discovered something new and unheard of, but it has a strange sense of comfort to it, you know?" The warrior smiled. It was all a new experience for him— though it was something he'd gladly share. Not to boast, but something he hoped that would be able to help Ratrunner to understand.
"Whenever she's around, things just feel.. right. Like it belongs there, and things that unfold are just supposed to happen. Though not to be confused with friendship, it's much more.. special."

Giving the younger tom a small purr, he tilted his head, now asking his question. "Why so suddenly, though? Is there a certain someone catching your eye?" Duskflight peered into his friend's eyes, laughing lightly with a tease as he pulled away. However, if it was something more serious, Ratrunner has certainly has caught his attention.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Special Advices [c]   Special Advices [c] EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 4:31 am

Ratrunner listened intently, and nodded at the appropriate parts. There definitely seemed to be some curiosity around his friend, but gracefully the older warrior answered the question. The description of Duskflight’s feelings made him feel… good inside, even if Ratrunner tried to puzzle them out, as well. Do I feel that way?

And then, of course, Duskflight asked.

“There might be someone,” he allowed, with a light blush. ‘Catching his eye’ was a good enough term… Ratrunner certainly noticed him. “But Ivycreek… she feels the same way, doesn’t she? How did you both end up knowing?”

Did Duskflight tell her? But… and here Ratrunner looked at his paws. What would that change, if Nightstalker knew? What do I want from him?

He imagined himself with Nightstalker, as Dusk was with Ivycreek. Sitting close… a colder warrior softening and smiling, in the others’ presence. And Ratrunner’s fur grew warm.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Special Advices [c]   Special Advices [c] EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 8:46 pm

"There might be someone," With this, Duskflight's curiosity grew even further. Would there, perhaps, be a new story to unfold between them? Before, meeting Nightstalker when he was just a -paw was doubtful, but Duskflight knew he was capable of such things, despite his slight aloofness. Though, before he could offer more special advice of his, Ratrunner has spoken again. "It's a confusing tale, if I were to be honest," He blinked, "But since we're already here, I'll gladly tell. We first met on a patrol— nothing out of the usual at first, honestly... though then, there was something about her that made me want to find out more. Truthfully, I thought she'd be more aloof, though getting to know each other through time brought her and me together. Soon, simply by exchanging looks, it's like we could already understand each other!" He grinned. "Though to sum it all up— yes. I believe she does feel the same way. That's what led her and me to become so close and understanding."

The warrior smiled, growing silent for a short while. Not feeling completely pleased with his answers, he continued. "If that someone is catching your eye, I advise you to get to know them well first, if you haven't already. It's important to know why you came to them, and whether or not with good intentions. I believe you do have good intentions, though. It's almost unimaginable to imagine you doing an evil act," He laughed. "If that someone knew your goods and not, will they stay for you? It's important to have a person behind your back, ready to be there for you. I know I certainly am, though. So just be confident in your choices, Ratrunner. That's the only best advice I could give if the others were confusing." Duskflight purred, nodding slowly. Whatever his friend said next, he'd gladly continue to offer advice, or listen to him if that was needed, too.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Special Advices [c]   Special Advices [c] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 4:34 am

Ratrunner listened to the story with interest — as if taking notes — and then nodded seriously. Duskflight’s opinion mattered a lot to him, and the younger warrior felt his perspective could be counted on. Duskflight understands cats.

When Ratpaw was younger, and more on his own, he’d often looked to Dusk. Webshadow, too, but… his mentor reminded Ratpaw more of himself. More inclined to other things. And — like confirmation of  his choice — Duskflight brought up something important.

Because Ratrunner… didn’t know what he wanted. Not really. Are my intentions good? Dusk seemed to assume they couldn’t be anything but, and Ratrunner… he certainly wanted Nightstalker to be feeling well. (A flash of that smile, self-satisfied and pleased, and the small tom felt his heart quicken. Maybe… more than just ‘well.’) I want to be around it — him, when he is.

When he had been Ratpaw, Ratrunner had been… surprised, and also pleased, that intense Nightpaw seemed focused on him. He’d been shorter, then — clumsier, Ratrunner thought with a grin — but no less himself. Passionate, determined. Stubborn.

It was like watching a little tempest.

Is it surprising I got pulled in? Maybe… it had started, way back then. Training had meant Webshadow, and cleaning dens, and… being alone, most of the time. And then it had meant proud, fluffy Nightpaw and his bubbly sister — striding confidently into his life, as if Night belonged there. Making room for himself, more like. Shoving aside all these ideas that Ratpaw was okay on his own.

Going on about a glorious future, and Starclan’s blessings, and how… Ratpaw had a place there, too, somewhere. It was like that, wasn’t it? Looking back, it did seem as if Nightpaw had been studying Ratpaw: seeing where he stood, and if they could somehow be part of the same ‘group.’

Oblivious, Ratpaw… was himself. And yet somehow was folded in as a worthy friend, in his own way, even if he wasn’t fierce like Cicadashriek. And now we’re warriors.

And that had made things even more complicated. Hadn’t it?

Ratpaw had been a quiet, unassuming apprentice who sometimes felt things strongly. Ratrunner hardly knew what to do with himself. It’s hard to remember sometimes that I’m older than him.

“I’ll spend more time with them,” Ratrunner said, with an overly seriously nod. “And… try to be confident in my decisions, when I make them.”

What those would be, Ratrunner had no idea. But he thought he understood a bit more. And so he rose with a smile, and nudged Duskflight’s shoulder. “Thank you, Duskflight. That was very helpful. Maybe… I’ll let you know, if something more happens?”

He couldn’t help but blush at the mention. But hopefully Dusk wouldn’t mind.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Advices [c]   Special Advices [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Advices [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-