Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flight of the Ospreys [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Flight of the Ospreys [c] Empty
PostSubject: Flight of the Ospreys [c]   Flight of the Ospreys [c] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 5:10 pm

(OOC: The title has nothing to do with the topic, I am out of topic names... I am so sorry. And the trinket that Dusk found is just a craft made from tin foil, really.)

Squinting his eyes, Duskflight emerged from the warriors' den, unable to continue sleeping as the broad daylight went on. Dapples of orange, yellow, and blue mixed to form a beautiful swirl of patterns above him and spread out even wider across the whole territory. Exiting from the den, he briefly shook himself awake, blinking as he spotted a familiar figure. A bluish, black-and-white apprentice with soft hints of gray, lying right on the outside of the apprentices' den. Ospreypaw, he remembered. A very.. odd apprentice, if not anything more. And for now, she was a cat that had caught his interest.

"Hey there, Ospreypaw. You might remember me from the time before," He smiled. "Though, just in case, I'm Duskflight." With a small, shiny-like object in his mouth, he felt sure it'd at least catch her attention. A silver-looking, odd two-leg thing. It had a strong scent of.. odd stuff that he couldn't quite explain, though it was surely interesting to look at; if not attempting to figure out what that was. "I found this earlier on my way back from a hunt. It's interesting, isn't it?" He set down the object, lightly nudging it towards the young molly's paws.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Ospreys [c]   Flight of the Ospreys [c] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:25 pm

Flight of the Ospreys [c] Ospreyquill-Fullbody-55
Ospreypaw
≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑

Ospreypaw...couldn't sleep. It was an unfortunate side effect of having a brain that never shut off. After a few painful minutes of tossing and turning in her nest, she'd finally had enough. Maybe a bit of fresh air could soothe her. So, that's what she did. She forced her paws to stand her up and she stumbled to the den's entrance. The apprentice plopped herself down and sighed, shoulders sagging in mild defeat and annoyance. She silently pleaded for her mind to just stop. It didn't work though.

The black-and-white she-cat stared up at the sky with heavy-lidded eyes. She was bored and she could already anticipate the unpleasant mood that she'd be in for the rest of the day. Ah well. She'll just have to deal with it.

Osprey's incoherent thoughts vanished the moment she heard her name being spoken. Huh? The apprentice returned her eyes downward and she was met with a black-furred tom that seemed vaguely familiar yet she knew nothing about. Who-? The tom seemed to have read her thoughts and 'reintroduced' himself as 'Duskflight'. Ah. That's why she kinda remembered him...barely.

"Oh. Um. Hello...Duskflight...Do you want something or?" she greeted slowly but quieted down when she noticed something in his jaws. Her eyes held a bit of suspicion as she watched him place down the weird shiny object and slid it over to her. "Um...okay?" She carefully bent down and sniffed it. Her nose instantly wrinkled and she sat back up with a miniscule frown. "It stinks." she meowed plainly. She lifted a paw and slowly inched it closer to the mystery thing. She poked it briefly and her frown increased. The molly looked up at the tom with a raised brow. "It's something..." she paused before continuing, "This won't kill us will it? Looks weird enough to be a twoleg thing. If it's dangerous enough we could probably use this against our enemies." She shrugged as nonchalant as ever.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Ospreys [c]   Flight of the Ospreys [c] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 7:23 pm

..Right. That should've been expected, although he still was unused to the nonchalant expression of the younger molly. She seemed to always be like this, wasn't she? "I.. don't think it's dangerous enough to murder a cat. Though it isn't so pleasant to smell either, it looks interesting." Maybe this wasn't the best gift, and so Duskflight paused, waiting for an idea to pop into his head. Apprentices, apprentices... Oh! Training. "Right, how has training with Emberleap been for you? He mentored me before. He's a great mentor, I can tell you that." He smiled, waiting for a reply. Although his experiences with the older tom have been well, the warrior felt unsure of what Ospreypaw felt about him. Nonetheless, he wanted to know more, too.

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Ospreys [c]   Flight of the Ospreys [c] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:32 pm

Flight of the Ospreys [c] Ospreyquill-Fullbody-55
Ospreypaw
≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑

"...Shame." she meowed simply as she gave the object one last glance before turning her attention back to the tom. This had been a bit of an awkward second introduction -more due to Ospreypaw being Ospreypaw. She could practically see Dusk scrambling to salvage it and after a few seconds of watching the gears in his head turning, the tom's attention was once again on her. What he said after had made her shoot him a blank look. Really? Training? After a moment of consideration, she internally shrugged. Fair enough she supposed. What else would any apprentice be doing anyway? None of them had many options that could be used a good conversation fuel.

"Ah. Um...good on you? Training's been...fine. A bit lackluster so far but I guess it's because I'm a rather new apprentice." What else could she say? She didn't really do conversations. That didn't mean she couldn't try though.

"Erm...how's being a warrior like? Is it as monotonous and tiring as apprenticeship? Guess I just want to know what I'm working toward is what I'm trying to say. If it's any similar then why even bother? A fancy second name shouldn't be the only incentive to try. Even then, some unlucky furballs get stuck with a name like Loudnose. Tsk." Ah, glad to see her unforgiving bluntness never leaving her even as an apprentice. This is why her mother told her it'd be better if she kept to herself.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Ospreys [c]   Flight of the Ospreys [c] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 12:37 am

Okay, this was definitely the most awkward conversation he has ever had. He didn't want to necessarily blame the molly, though. That was just her, well.. being her. He couldn't blame her for that. "I see," He nodded. Though, as awkward as it was, Duskflight felt glad that he wasn't the only one continuing on the talk. She too attempted, and that was appreciated.. even as it was still.. well, Ospreypaw-like. "Well, I suppose not. It's a grand thing; a signaling sign that you've completed your training, and that you're pretty much good to go. Although it does come with more responsibility, you're allowed to head off to multiple places, too. Alone, since you're already grown." He was smiling, though instantly, his smile wore off as Ospreypaw continued. Loudnose— perhaps not the most ideal name, though it was still much more respectful keeping it to yourself rather than bluntly saying it out loud. His tail flicked stiffly, and after a short while, managed to come up with another similar question for her. "Well, what would you want your warrior name to be, then?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Ospreys [c]   Flight of the Ospreys [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight of the Ospreys [c]
Page 1 of 1