Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the brightest colors fill my head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4835

the brightest colors fill my head Empty
PostSubject: the brightest colors fill my head   the brightest colors fill my head EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 13:09

Weaving gently through the taller, more full mounds of snow, a heavily pregnant Hyacinth wandered around the rogue territory that had been claimed by her newfound group of misfits. The promise of warmth, food, and family drew her in, and now, regardless of whether or not she wanted it, she was stuck; tied down by the kits that grew in her belly. Hyacinth didn’t mind it much, though. Tarot was kind enough, and she’d become comfortable enough around him and was almost sure he wouldn’t eat her. Klaus was charming and cared for her well. In turn, she kept their dwelling tidy and warm, making sure the duo always had a nice place to sleep away from the snow. She couldn’t ask for much more, and soon enough, she’d be a mother as well. The concept scared her, because she was almost positive she didn’t know what to do. Motherhood didn’t exactly come with instructions.

Though she was sure Klaus wouldn’t be too thrilled about her decision to leave the den, she thought perhaps catching more freshkill might help. The store was never empty, but with kits on the way and a seemingly never-ending Leafbare, she was worried. There wasn’t much harm she could do, anyway. Before she was too weighed down with kits, she’d refreshed her skills a bit with help from Klaus. She wasn’t clueless, at least. Opening her mouth slightly to taste the air, she could scent a rodent of some sort nearby, likely a vole. Following the trail and attempting to stay downwind, the she-cat stopped and crouched as low as her belly would allow when she saw a vole shoveling through the snow. Before it could get too far, she pounced… Perhaps a bit prematurely, as it detected her movement and darted away. Hyacinth knew she stood no chance of catching it, so she simply watched as it escaped her grasp, leaping away to safety in the wood of an old oak.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Maple on Fri 31 Dec 2021 - 13:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

PostSubject: the brightest colors fill my head   the brightest colors fill my head EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 13:09

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

the brightest colors fill my head Mistpe10
the brightest colors fill my head Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4835

PostSubject: Re: the brightest colors fill my head   the brightest colors fill my head EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 15:41

Though her last attempted catch had managed to escape her grasp, Hyacinth tried her best to keep her spirits high. Her belly hung low as she creeped around the snow, trying to make as little noise as she could despite her condition. After some time, she could hear a rattling and froze in place, swiveling her ears to listen around. Once she located the position of the prey, she creeped forward until she spotted the little vole. Waiting for just the right moment, she pounced, landing on top of it and quickly killing it with a swift bite to the neck.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Maple on Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 15:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

PostSubject: Re: the brightest colors fill my head   the brightest colors fill my head EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 15:41

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

the brightest colors fill my head Mistpe10
the brightest colors fill my head Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the brightest colors fill my head   the brightest colors fill my head Empty

Back to top Go down

the brightest colors fill my head
Page 1 of 1