Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In My Absence (C)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

In My Absence (C) Empty
PostSubject: In My Absence (C)   In My Absence (C) EmptyWed 29 Dec 2021 - 18:12

Herb Roll Results:

Basilbloom's pace was rushed as she and her two companions headed for the Deep Marshes, but there was an excited smile gracing her face.  There was much to be done to prepare for her trip to find the mystery flower, but for now, she would have the fun of teaching Frostgaze a bit about herbs!  Without her in camp, Batglow would have to look after the health of ShadowClan, but she didn't want to leave her former mentor all alone, so she had asked the curious deputy to take on some skills as well.  Reaching their destination, Basilbloom turned on her heels and purred to the two toms, looking up at them appreciatively.  "Thank you for agreeing to this Frostgaze, it means a lot!  It's useful for any cat to know at least a few useful herbs, I'd like to share my knowledge more often with the clan.  It's only thanks to a certain warrior knowing a fair bit about herbs that I was able to train as a medicine cat at all. "  Winking at Batglow with a purr, she gazed around the marsh and nodded confidently.  "I can see a few herbs from here already, I recommend shaking the snow off of the bushes so you can see any plants hidden underneath.  I'll follow and identify what you find Frostgaze."  Bouncing a bit on her light paws, the little tortoiseshell waited for the first discovery to be made.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

In My Absence (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Absence (C)   In My Absence (C) EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 15:15

Batglow couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at the Medicine Cat's words. "You can't give me all the credit. I'm sure some of the other medicine cats helped you out too." The tom explained as he followed the other two. Of course as it got time to explain, the tom stepped away, going to find his own herbs. He had done this before.. thanks to Mothglow. Of course he never minded doing this. In a way, it made him feel closer to her. As he cleared some snow, he found a little gold flower, instantly recognizing the Marigold. He carefully picked what he could. Hopefully the plant would survive this harsh leaf-bare.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper King on Fri 31 Dec 2021 - 15:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

In My Absence (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Absence (C)   In My Absence (C) EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 15:15

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

In My Absence (C) Mistpe10
In My Absence (C) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

In My Absence (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Absence (C)   In My Absence (C) EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 17:54

Frostgaze trotted along after the medicine cat, and Batglow. He had been wanting to learn about herbs for quite a while now, and with Basilbloom leaving for Starclan knew how long, it was due time that he gain enough knowledge to help his clan in her absence. Of course Batglow would be there with his knowledge, but two were better than one. It was simple logic. His ears perked up a bit as he heard his name, and he responded as he did, with his usual cold tone. "Of course, I enjoy learning new things. This is just one of the many ways I can help Shadowclan." As the rest dispersed, he did as well, looking through the snow for anything of use. Soon enough, he uncovered a plant with large leaves surviving the frost and snow of Leaf-bare. It looked like something he had seen before in the Medicine Den, so he carefully picked off the leaves and brought a mouthful to Basilbloom. "Basilbloom," he meowed, muffled by the leaves he held, "are these of use?"

Frostgaze found Dock leaves!

In My Absence (C) Downlo48 In My Absence (C) Downlo50 In My Absence (C) Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Fri 31 Dec 2021 - 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

In My Absence (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Absence (C)   In My Absence (C) EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 17:54

[roll,,, if it'll work this time lol]

In My Absence (C) Downlo48 In My Absence (C) Downlo50 In My Absence (C) Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

In My Absence (C) Empty

The member 'Alexcentria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

In My Absence (C) Sig2
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

In My Absence (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Absence (C)   In My Absence (C) EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 19:21

As the two toms spread out and began to search, Basilbloom did the same and quickly found a patch of horsetail hidden under a bramble bush. Carefully what she could without damaging the roots, the small she-cat emerged with a good stock of the useful plant. Holding the horsetail in her jaws, the tortoiseshell medicine cat looked up at the sound of Frostgaze's voice and purred, nodding approvingly as she placed the stems on the ground.  "Yes, those are dock leaves!  We chew them up and apply the poultice to small scratches and cuts to soothe the pain.  You can also apply it to your paw pads if they've been rubbed raw."  Eyes flicking over to Batglow she recognized the bright shade of marigold as he collected the petals, and brought Frostgaze's attention to the flower.  "Batglow found marigold, which is one of the most useful 'battle herbs', as I like to call them.  It treats infection and helps stop bleeding, of many things. This here is horsetail, another battle herb. It has similar effects to marigold, and I find them to be equally good. Just depends on which I have at the moment."  Seeing the marigold bloom reminded her once more of the mysterious plant she would set out to find soon, they were both around the same size.  However, she shook the excited thoughts away and began looking for the next patch of herbs.

Last edited by RainyHeart on Fri 31 Dec 2021 - 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

In My Absence (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Absence (C)   In My Absence (C) EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 19:21

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

In My Absence (C) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In My Absence (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Absence (C)   In My Absence (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

In My Absence (C)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Deep Marshes-
Jump to: