Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy] Empty
PostSubject: Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy]   Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy] EmptyTue 21 Dec 2021 - 4:02

The warm, juicy flavors of a vole flooded his taste buds as he tucked into the meal. Minnowpaw was laying outside the apprentice's den, enjoying some fresh-kill that had just been caught. Absentmindedly, he wondered how RiverClan cats could even bear eating fish. Imagining the slimy sensation in his mouth, he shuddered, taking another bite of his food to be rid of it. Despite the sun being high up in the sky, the weather was rather frosty, only making his meal seem even more delicious. The vole disappeared in a couple more bites and he sighed with contentment. Today was a good day.

As he gave his chest a quick lick, he spotted a flash of an orange-red pelt. Copperpaw! Wanting to meet the tom, he got up and padded over with a friendly mew of greetings. "Hello! I'm Minnowpaw. You're Copperpaw right? I don't believe we've ever had the chance to properly talk..." It was quite rare for him to be the one who started a conversation; his curiosity had acted before he had a chance to think. The only betrayal of nervousness was the subtle twitch of his whiskers.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy]   Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:21

ooc: sorry for late reply, I've been busy because of Christmas

ic: Copperpaw was eating a small squirrel from the pile, after he had just returned from a hunting session. That's when he heard the voice of another apprentice, Minnowpaw. He looked up to see the him standing right next to him. "Oh, sorry. I was distracted because I focused on eating. Yes, they call me Copperpaw." Copperpaw replied to Minnowpaw, then he said back, "You're Minnowpaw, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy]   Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 21:59

ooc: that's okay!

ic: Getting a better look at the tom, he realized that he had interrupted his meal. You should have waited a bit mousebrain..! "So sorry- I didn't realize I had interrupted your meal.. " he meowed with an apologetic tone. "But to answer your question, yes. I'm Minnowpaw."

He gave Copperpaw a firm nod as if acknowledging it was nice to meet him and smiled. It's a good thing he's friendly... I'd imagine I might have gotten my ears cuffed by now if he were to be angry about my interruption!

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy]   Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy] Empty

Back to top Go down

Proper Talk [Closed for Legacy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: