Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Slap Fite (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1217

Slap Fite (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Slap Fite (closed)   Slap Fite (closed) EmptyTue 21 Dec 2021 - 0:25

"Why are we out here?" Flamepaw complained, glancing around and curling his lip at the little hollow sheltered by frosted gorse and heather bushes, the tip of his tail flicking as he returned his gaze to Timbersun with barely disguised contempt. "Can't we just find a weasel or something and I can show you how good my battle moves are?"

Anything but having to spar with his mentor. Please. He'd be surprised if the old tom didn't go ahead and lecture him to sleep, or use it to distract him and win. Besides, he'd probably prove better at this whole thing, anyway. After all, he'd been practicing moves for his whole apprenticeship, and he was confident he'd gotten them all down. In the meantime, he kneaded his claws impatiently in the cold, damp grass that had barely thawed out in the weak sun, ready to roll his eyes at whatever his mentor said.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/ Online
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Slap Fite (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slap Fite (closed)   Slap Fite (closed) EmptyTue 21 Dec 2021 - 3:13

Timbersun wasn't looking forward to this.

He had been trying his best to avoid training his apprentice as much as possible, and it seemed Flamepaw was trying to do the same. He showed capable enough, they disliked eachother pretty much the same but the younger cat mightve had a bit more hate burning through him than Timbersun ever could.

"A weasel isn't as smart as a cat. You're mousebrained to think it even has half the cunning a cat does. An elder could fight one and make it look impressive." He was definitely over exaggerating just a little but it got his point across fairly well. "If you want to, you can track down one later, to have a meaningless fight... Anyway, I doubt a cat like you has been sitting around your whole apprenticeship just hunting- so show me what you know." He braced himself for an attack. "Sheathed claws. I know you want to attack me all force- your anger couldn't be clearer when you got me as your mentor."

Okay. Let's finally get this over with.

Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1217

Slap Fite (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slap Fite (closed)   Slap Fite (closed) EmptyTue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:34

His ears stiffened as soon as the word "mousebrain" came out of the other tom's maw, his eyes flashing. Oh yeah, because that was all his mentor ever thought he was - a mousebrain. Hah, well  Flamepaw could fight a weasel and make it look impressive! He could kill it with one blow! Just like killing a rabbit. An elder would probably get their tail bitten off just like Mistypaw and end up with a stupid stump.

He gritted his teeth, a growl rumbling in the base of his throat. Sheathed claws. Sure. Fine. Kicking forwards, he used his speed to dart up and bowl the other over, the impact jarring his frame satisfyingly.  "Oh yeah? What about you? The only thing you've ever done is hold me back, old-timer. You didn't look so happy to get me - I'm just returning the favour."

His eyes sparked, wild fur bristling along his wiry frame. This was a match he absolutely did not intend to lose. No way.

Flamepaw used Jumping Strike, dealing -9 damage (6 + 3 first strike) and using -7 SP.

Flamepaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 53/60 (-7)

Timbersun

HP: 31/40 (-9)
SP: 100/100

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down