Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

in the light of the moon [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

in the light of the moon [c] Empty
PostSubject: in the light of the moon [c]   in the light of the moon [c] EmptySat 11 Dec 2021 - 13:54

Primroselight had nothing against night-time patrols, but just because she couldn't see, it didn't mean it was the same as hunting at day. The air was cooler, especially in leaf-bare, and although a lot of prey was sometimes nocturnal, so were many predators. She padded across the forest floor, senses alert for any sign of other animals. It had gotten to the point where instead of being muddy, many areas of the forest floor were frozen solid, unforgiving underpaw and to anything that dared try and grow. She hoped that Muddythorn wasn't worrying himself too much about the limit in herbs, but her son would be well prepared. It must have been a lot to have the clan's health on your shoulders, a burden Primroselight was glad to never bear, even if she often cared for many other's emotional health.

The scent of badger and blood caught the warrior by surprise, causing worry to shoot through her. They had already lost enough clanmates to predators alone in the recent moons, and the scent of blood carried little hope with it. Focused on investigating and praying to Starclan that all was well, she took a few steps closer.

However, all other things were left secondary when she heard something else. A kit. All alone, in the cold. She couldn't help but be reminded of the many kits she'd lost, and the three she could still cling onto with her own paws. Still wary of the danger, she moved closer. "Hello, I won't hurt you. Where is your family?" She asked gently, unable to tell the age of the kit without knowing what it looked like. Well, if she got a reply, that would give her some kind of clue.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3031

PostSubject: Re: in the light of the moon [c]   in the light of the moon [c] EmptySat 11 Dec 2021 - 14:38

Bloodstar had more energy to burn than he liked, if only for the reason he wasn't able to sleep. Frustrated, he'd tagged along with Primroselight in the dark, hoping to wear himself down enough that he'd get a reasonable amount of shut-eye before the sun rose. The giant tom opted to follow in the trees, doing his best to keep his skills as sharp as possible and to look for any loose limbs that the clan may have missed. If he fell to his death on one... well he had nine. When he came back from the dead though... Starclan help whoever was scheduled to patrol through this area and never removed the limb.

The scent of blood on the frosty night air caught his nose and his fur bristled. His eyes dropped to the forest floor below, able to see well enough being a cat, even if he wasn't quite as sharp-eyed as a Shadowclan cat would be in this blackness. His eyes landed on Primroselight and... was that a kit? The scent of badger was around as well, faint... but there. Primroselight was far less intimidating to look at than he was, so the giant scarred tom with the left half of his upper lip missing leaped across branches overhead to look for the badger.

The kit comforting he'd leave to his much softer voiced daughter. He would circle back around if there was no badger in the immediate area and talk to the kit himself afterward.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon

Characters : Moonkit
Clan/Rank : skyclan kit
Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: in the light of the moon [c]   in the light of the moon [c] EmptySun 12 Dec 2021 - 10:32

The kit darted up a tree, with a surprised mew. "Who are you? What do you want?" The kits white chest puffed up and down with wide amber eyes. Her black pelt blending into the night separated by the stars.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: in the light of the moon [c]   in the light of the moon [c] EmptyTue 14 Dec 2021 - 12:40

Primroselight was caught by surprise at the sound of rustling branches, at first expecting it to be her father, who she'd known was with her. She understood why he'd kept his distance, and was thankful to have someone watching her back when her attention was solely focused on the kit. Although she was still cautious, since her current situation had so much unknown to it.

However, it had been the kit scampering up the tree, not far, but enough so Primroselight had to stretch her neck slightly to be sure the kit would hear her. She was only mostly sure she was facing the right direction, but as she had learnt over seasons, mostly was often the best she could do. She'd fit right into Skyclan. The warrior couldn't help herself thinking.

"I'm Primroselight, a warrior from Skyclan. The other cat you might be able to scent is Bloodstar, my dad and our leader." She kept her voice soft, careful not to spook the already terrified kit. With a tentative step forward, she continued, "Can you come down from the tree please? We just want to make sure that you're safe. There can be lots of dangers in the forest, especially for a kit." As she persuaded the kit, she took a few more kitten-steps closer.

She'd made the conscious decision not to try and join the kit in the tree, knowing that it would end badly. Even if she was a comfortable climber, she wouldn't wasn't to back her into a corner like that.

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon

Aquarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: in the light of the moon [c]   in the light of the moon [c] EmptyTue 14 Dec 2021 - 14:08

The kit mewed down "[color=#33ccff]i don't need help![/color]" its voice quivered but it stood steadfast in the tree. "I first need you to answer some of [i]my questions." it mewed defiantly. "First, do you have food? And have you seen a badger?" She is thinking, she wants me to come with her. The cream colored she-cat bore the faint scent of milk along with her soft gaze. The she-cat was also long and skinny. She looks like she can jump up to me, could she be a climber? "Next, are you a good climber? once you answer those i will tell you my story"
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3031

PostSubject: Re: in the light of the moon [c]   in the light of the moon [c] EmptySun 19 Dec 2021 - 9:57

There didn't seem to be any badger nearby... Bloodstar stared long and hard out into the distance, expecting some form of movement... but when there was none, he turned back. Leaping skillfully and quickly from branch to branch, he made his way back to his daughter and the rogue kit. Catching the end of their conversation, Bloodstar jumped silently onto a branch nearest the kit.

"Skyclan always has food." He answered simply, no emotion in his voice. He hoped that would always be the case anyway. "There is no badger either. I looked. Skyclan is known for their ability in the trees too. I can run through tree tops as swiftly as I can on land." He paused, no emotion on his heavily scarred face. He stared at the kit for a moment before he spoke again.

"I am Bloodstar, leader of Skyclan and you are on my territory. I don't harm kits, but had you been an adult this likely would have began with violence, badger or not. Now, I want you to tell me why you're here. Did that badger chase you?"

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon

Aquarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: in the light of the moon [c]   in the light of the moon [c] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 11:52

(sry for being away) The kit looked into Bloodstar's deep gaze. She could tell that he was concerned of scaring her because of his appearance. She carefully inspected his scars from her perch. "you don't have to worry about scaring me. i may have only been around for a few moons, but i have met many cats in that time. you have fought many battles as your scars tell, but i see that you are wise. I have been tracking the badger and the last mouse i caught i finished right before you found me. My name is Moon. My mother taught me to climb this well as soon as our claws were sharp. She taught us that the trees are the only true safe place unless there are birds bigger than us. Then to dive into a hole or thick undergrowth. But, the badger caught them off before they could get to a tree. So much blood... But i'm going to make sure that badger never sees the light of day!" Moon smiled and her fuzzy white chest lifted with pride. "I would like to come with you, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: in the light of the moon [c]   in the light of the moon [c] EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 7:34

Primroselight was taken aback at how mature the little kit was, and also seemingly completely fearless. But there was a thin line between courage and stupidity, and a young cat purposely tracking down and hunting badgers definitely bordered on it. "You're welcome to, but first we need you to climb down." Hopefully the promise of safety and food was enough to get Moon (as she said her name was) out of the tree. At least she seemed to have good survival skills from the methods she listed off, which was probably why she was able to keep going by herself for so long. "We can give you a meal and somewhere warm to sleep for the night, our camp is nearby." Even if Bloodstar wasn't offering a permanent home, they could at least shelter her for a night. But the clan had taken in Lynxpetal, so the same could go fro Moon.

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the light of the moon [c]   in the light of the moon [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

in the light of the moon [c]
Page 1 of 1