Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)

Go down 
+4
Snowy
Ebby
Thistle (Angel)
not fish
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)   Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 5:12

Snowpaw sat beside Lightningpaw "What do they have us here for?" she whispered

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)   Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 6:57

OCC: You guys, wait for me, this is my topic^^'

IC: "That's it!" Darkfire snarled, and knocked Sparrowflight over. Darkfire was big in size, his powerful muscles flexing as he clawed Sparrowflight. He bit down on Sparrowflight's neck, feeling blood seep out. Then he backed away into the shadows, and stalked away.

Deadfrost watched in horror at what he would become, and soon, he faded back into the waking world.

Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)   Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 7:00

Snowpaw watched in horror and so did Frostfur "How could a cat do that!"she mewed looking "I dont know" Snowpaw mewed "But at least I know that your not..well Evl" she said,then Snowpaw fadded "Bye frostfur" she mewed "Bye Snowpaw"the she-cat replied and then Snowpaw woke up

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)   Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 7:52

Emberstorm`s eyes glowed as she glared at Cherrypaw. Cherrypaw shivered. This cat was pure evil!! How could she turn into this?

Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)   Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 14:32

Sparrowflight could only somewhat expect the cat pouncing at him, paying more attention to the first lives and relying that one could not be harmed in the dream world.
He could only gasp as he felt the tom's teeth sink into his throat. Grabbing the sides of him with his forepaws, he positioned himself to where he could rake at the attacker's soft underbelly with his hindlegs. And that he did, feeling the blood, though he knew it would not be be fatal.
He was surprised when the tom let go and stumbled back up. He snarled, " What a cheapshot! Come back and fight me like a real warrior you coward!" He didn't really pay mind to the other bodies fading.

"Are you crazy?" A she-kit sprang out of the bushes. Ebonykit glanced at the other first lives, confused as they were.

Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10014

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)   Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 19:36

Sootpelt sighed "well so much for meeting my first life" she looked at the bushes were darkfire disappeared. Her face in a questioning look.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)   Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 1:18

Emberstorm hissed at Cherrypaw, and she backed away slowly. How could she turn into this??? How?

Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)   Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 11:06

Stromclaw watched as darkfire and sparrowflight fight and saw Blackraven "so long time no see BLACKRAVEN!did you come here to meet me or here to do a rematch?With me?"Blackraven spat "I'm stronger now and yes I will take a rematch with you"

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)   Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting my second life (Anyone may join in)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3