Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Copperkit of Stagclan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
owl

owl

Characters : Loonpaw and Meadowpaw
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 25
Clan/Rank : Loonpaw - WC // Meadowpaw - SkC

Copperkit of Stagclan Empty
PostSubject: Copperkit of Stagclan   Copperkit of Stagclan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 4:23 pm

Cat Name: Copperkit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance:
Copperkit of Stagclan YPILUKH

Personality: a good-natured and humorous tom, copperkit is known for his humor and characteristic jokes. (whether they are funny jokes, though, is often for debate. as astute he can sometimes be, he is shameless in his remarks-- either because he is socially inept, or because he finds it funny. no cat is really too sure.) compared to his father's serious and confident persona, copperkit is a bit more childish and prone to making sarcastic and unnecessary remarks.

he likes fun times and generally, he does not do well under pressure. he is known for deflecting conversation as it suits him. he tries to dictate where conversation goes, and he is quick to change subjects if he becomes annoyed with the current direction of speech. copperkit is incredibly confident and unafraid to interrupt others to offer his piece of mind. his opinion, unfortunately, is rarely serious or in tune with current conversation. however, there is always the occasional moment where he surprises others by being suddenly serious or capable. though that is a rare circumstance.

copperkit is humorous, and unapologetically so, because he likes to take relief off of tense situations. though his snide remarks and carefree attitude tend to brush most the wrong way, he means well when he butts in or steals the spotlight. sure, he's an attention hog, but he's also an incredibly effective distraction. he is knowledgeable enough to be able to see himself in two lights, the way others see him and the way he sees himself. these two different perspectives occasionally are enough to bring him down to earth when he needs it most.

above all, copperkit is a fiercely loyal tom. he's all jokes and wit until his family is messed with. he would do anything to protect them from harm, and when his words don't work, his claws have a knack to do the talking for him.

Clan: Stagclan

Origins: Stagclan (Burnt) x Stagclan (Silent)

Back to top Go down
lemongrass
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemongrass

Female
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1054

Copperkit of Stagclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copperkit of Stagclan   Copperkit of Stagclan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Approved!!

Welcome to StagClan!

Duskrain has left ThunderClan to journey into the unknown following Dacedream's death.
Tawnypaw - stunned by the events of April's gathering - has fled RiverClan to find her purpose.
Billie wanders clan-owned territories, chasing after adventure. A watchful eye may find her...

Hey all, thank you for your endless patience as I take a step back from WCC for a hiatus. The muse comes and goes, and right now, it's caught up in the wind somewhere. Of course this isn't goodbye, I'll be around on the discord, and I'll pop in for some brief topics with Billie at times. It's a new chapter for me on this site, and thank you all for your unconditional love for me and my kitties. I'll see you later, WCC. I love you all! ♡

- Your dear friend, lemongrass

Back to top Go down

Copperkit of Stagclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Rogue, Loner and Kittypet Approved Creations-
Jump to: