Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]   Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] EmptyThu 23 Sep 2021 - 17:50

~{`--------------`}~

From the opening of the nursery, a small gray tabby she-kit brushed herself against the bright orange leaves, making them rustle ever so slightly. Her dusty colored pelt showed clear in the opening of the cozy den, whiskers twitching with interest and joy. Hollykit breathed in the fresh air, collecting the scents of the cool breezes and rapids flowing through her nostrils. Finally being allowed to step outside of the nursery now, she padded out slowly to explore the corners of RiverClan's camp.

Every paw steps of hers were cautious to not bump into other cats, and soon as she has seen the place all over, Hollykit sat down quietly beside a pile of leaves. The she-kit's eyes glistened in curiosity as her gaze landed on one of the leaves. It was a maple leaf that she was looking at, now. Hesitantly, she tapped the brown leaf's surface, giving it a quick and brief sniff after.

Last edited by Vile_breeze on Thu 30 Sep 2021 - 20:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]   Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] EmptyThu 23 Sep 2021 - 21:58

(notice this is my very first time role playing so sorry if I do this wrong somehow).

Featherkit opened her soft green eyes when her ears heard the soft rustling of the orange leaves that was around the entrance of the nursery. out of a glimpse of her eyes she saw Hollykit exiting the nursery. as she could no longer go back to sleep, she stood up and followed her out. She was bored and was hoping she and Hollykit could play together. As she stood at the entrance of the nursery, a bright orange leaf blew in front of her with the breeze. She started chasing after it, not watching where she was going and accidentally bumped into Hollykit.
She gasped as she realised she accidentally bumpted into the gray she-kit and said shyly "oh Im sorry I should have been watching wehre I was going."

(edited because i accidentally said her eyes were blue in this post instead of green lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]   Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] EmptyFri 24 Sep 2021 - 19:29

(It's alright, no need to apologize!)

Blinking, Hollykit stared at the other she-kit before quickly replying back. "Ah, no worries." She softly replied. "Were you busy on chasing the leaf? It seemed like you were enjoying doing so." Hollykit mewed, purring slightly in her amused tone. Her paws itched to leap up high up in the air and chase after it as well; though she controlled herself as to not come off as rude from the start. She hated giving off a first bad impression to others. Fixing herself up into a more proper position, the she-kit wrapped her tail neatly beside her paws and sat straight up.
"I'm Hollykit. And who may you be?" She asked politely in a calm tone, hoping for a reply.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]   Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] EmptySat 25 Sep 2021 - 5:02

Wisteriabloom couldn't help but smile as she watched two of the clan's kits chase the newly-fallen leaves together. Soon green-leaf would be a distant memory once again, especially when the snow set in. Last leaf-bare hadn't been great after the river froze and Asylum was occupying the clans, and so at least they hopefully wouldn't have to deal with rouges this year. The dogs and Twolegs were plenty to compete with.

It was a common occurrence for the elder to be wondering past the nursery, sometimes to check if she could be of any use but mostly to stretch her legs. Just because she was retired didn't mean she was already an old fossil. Kits also never failed to cheer her up, even if they did remind her of the happy and complete family she could've had. But instead of four kits, she just had Moonpaw. So she had made a promise to herself so many times to always be there for him. However, he didn't need her always looking over his shoulder, and the youngest members of camp had bundles of energy to get rid of.

Whilst the kits were introducing themselves to each other, Wisteriabloom padded around them and picked up the leaf that had floated away slightly. Holding the crinkled leaf very carefully, she sat down beside them and placed the leaf on the ground. "It nearly escaped! Wouldn't want your whole game to be for nothing, would we? I'm Wisteriabloom."

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]   Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] EmptySat 25 Sep 2021 - 14:40

Featherkit backed up a bit to give Hollykit some more space after she accidentally bumped into her. Her soft green eyes blinked as she replied to her, "I'm Featherkit. One of Morningcloud's and Grayheart's kits."
After the reply she sat still for a couple minutes and started to drift off into space. Then suddenly the she-kit jumped as she got startled when she suddenly heard the elderly cat's meows. She turned to face Wisteriabloom, hoping the elder didn't notice what just happened. She saw Wisteriabloom setting down the leaf that blew away from her and said to her "I was trying to act like it was a mouse" then realised that probably sounds dumb. she wasn't quite sure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]   Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 18:46

"A mouse?" Hollykit muttered. "Well, that's a bit odd." She chuckled softly, still having her gaze fixated onto Featherkit. Then hearing the elder's voice, Hollykit's eyes now shifted towards the elderly she, shaking her head quickly to stop her mind from wandering off.
"And why, what a wonderful name you have! It sounds beautiful." She'd gasp quietly, gazing up at Wisteriabloom in awe. Somehow, just the elder's name fascinated her so much. She only could hope to have a name so much as delightful to hear as her's when she becomes a warrior, too. Her tail flicked elegantly as she thought of that. Hollykit's eyes suddenly glimmered, seemingly copying a lake's reflection from a night filled with stars. Her small, round ears now perked up, focusing on the voices of the two felines next to her.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]   Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] EmptyTue 28 Sep 2021 - 8:47

Wisteriabloom smiled at Featherkit's imaginative game. The she-cat had never been one for creativity, but she knew that anything that could keep kits occupied for a while was definitely worth it. "Thank you, Hollykit. But I think my parents called me wisteria because I was always getting in everyone else's business!" She said, laughing. And then added, "I had a daughter called Hollykit, did you know? It's a lovely name." Her only she-kit had been the spitting image of Shrikefrost, and he had named her too. 

"Featherkit, do you want more leaves to play with? There are lots more by the river, but I'd be happy to fetch them. We don't want you little ones going too close to the water." The two had probably been in water before, but the main river had been running very quickly recently, and would easily sweep a kit away with it.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]   Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 22:18

ooc: whoops. I thought I replied to this a while ago. sorry I hope its not too late.

ic: Featherkit nodded and said to Wisteriabloom, "That sounds great. I really wish I could come with you though. It would be a lot of fun to see the river." She then looked back at Hollykit to see if she had anything else in mind for how they could pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]   Hollykit's First Time Out [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollykit's First Time Out [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: