Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After the battle (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

After the battle (solo) Empty
PostSubject: After the battle (solo)   After the battle (solo) EmptySun 29 Aug 2021 - 16:47

The soft feeling of grass did nothing to soothe Quiestep's aching paws. She had been running for what seemed like hours, after the Windclan tom had let her go. The blood from her scratches had dried, and were now sticky on her fluffy pelt. It felt rather unconformtable.

But even with it all, Quietstep would not stop running. Until she got...

Here.

She was here.

Highpine, the meeting place of her and Rosethorn.

It was oddly comforting and nostalgic. Maybe it was because Highpine was where she Rosethorn had first met, as young apprentices, and would continue to meet in warriorhood. Maybe it was also because the faint scent of Rosethorn, on the grass. Where was Rosethorn? Why did Quietstep go here?

Why didn't Quietstep go directly back to camp, or better, just stay at the battle?!

Oh stars I abandoned my clan! What are they going to think of me?! What if they exile me?! Worried thoughts suddenly started racing through Quietstep's mind, as she felt her legs give out under her. She was out. Skyclan, her birth clan, was going to kick her out! It seemed rather likely, as Skyclan wasn't the best when it came to giving cats kind and pitiful glances. They'd probably think she was even more weak, and cast her aside, so only true Skyclan cats would remain!

Then a bark pierced through her thoughts, as Quietstep's fur spiked up. And from the corner of her eye, she saw a dog, with golden fur she believed, and a twoleg right beside it. The twoleg then shot a blinding light as Quietstep, freezing the she-cat in place. She was stuck, watching as the twoleg and dog walk up to her. The twoleg's furless, fleshy paw, wrapped itself around Quietstep, as her claws unsheathed. She let out a weak hiss, as the twoleg warbled a horrible sound. The twoleg was stealing her! "N-N-No! P-Put me d-down!" Quietstep screamed, her voice growing hoarse. The twoleg paid no mind though, as it just hushed down it's warbles, probably memuring about where'd it trap Quietstep, and starve her.

The twoleg then turned from Highpine, and started walking away, causing Quietstep to scream even more. "N-no, don't g-go a-away from t-there! Rosethorn w-will p-probably g-go t-there, a-and I n-need to s-see her again!" It was all just in vain though, as the twoleg just kept walking, further and further away. Until they had reached a monster, where Quietstep was put into a strange hole, and put into the dark. Quietstep tried to claw her wait out, but it was too smooth. Darn it Quiestep, your a Skyclan cat! Your supposed to be a good climber!

And so Quietstep sat there, in the monster, with a twoleg and it's dog, waiting to do bad things with her, or make her into a kittypet, or anything! So, Quietstep felt alone.

It wasn't the first time she felt that feeling.

After the battle (solo)
Page 1 of 1