Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3049

Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 29 Aug 2021 - 12:01

OOC: Sorry for the delay! This week has been busy and then forumotion started acting weird. I tried to give it time to stabilize but that doesn't look like it's going to happen soon so....

IC:

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the Tallbranch for a clan meeting." Bloodstrike sat upon Tallbranch and watched his clan gather. This ceremony at the very least wasn't at the very start of the morning. He personally needed a break from early mornings. The sky above was partly cloudy, of which Bloodstrike was thankful. He'd had enough of merciless greenleaf sunshine to last him the rest of the year. Of course, he disliked leafbare even more, not having long fur and all.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 29 Aug 2021 - 15:52

Orchidkit gave her thick-furred tail one last lick to get out the last of the tangles, turning her icy-blue gaze towards the crowd growing outside the nursery entrance.  Today was going to be her apprentice ceremony, and it felt like a butterfly was fluttering excitedly in her belly, urging her to smile and skip out into the clearing.  However, the colorpointed she-kit contained herself, following her mother Sapphire out of the nursery with a determined glint in her eyes.  Finally Bloodstrike, it took you long enough to get to me.  Beetlepaw, Olivepaw, and Pigeonpaw have all gotten named already, I need to catch up quick so I can prove that I'm just as strong and capable as them...if not more.  Her impatience in this matter pushed her forward, and Orchidkit took her place beneath the Tallbranch with the hint of a competitive smile on her face.  Looking up at the deputy she waited for him to start the proceedings, resisting the temptation to look around at the warriors gathered in the clearing.  One of them will be my mentor, I need to make a good impression.  I'm not just some hyper little kitten, I'm a future warrior of SkyClan!

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3049

PostSubject: Re: Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 29 Aug 2021 - 20:41

Once the clan had gathered, Bloodstrike began to speak. "Orchidkit, step forward. You have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to become an apprentice. From today until the day you earn you warrior name, you will be known as Orchidpaw. Bearflower will be your mentor." Bloodstrike wasn't completely over what Bearflower had done at the last gathering, but he would be willing to see if she was ready to actually act like a warrior. Should anything happen to this apprentice... the consequences would be dire. And with that, the clan meeting had concluded.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Orchidkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1