Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] Empty
PostSubject: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptyFri 27 Aug 2021 - 18:02

Dawnpaw was curled up in her usual tight ball in a secluded nook of SkyClan camp. She watched the sun rise sleepily, wondering how it knew to get up in the morning. The golden she-cat stretched, yawned, and looked around the camp for something to do. Or somecat to talk to. There-two new apprentices! Remembering the delightful time she’d had with Beetlepaw, she leapt to her paws gracefully and trotted over. “Hello! I’m Dawnpaw! What are your names? And what’s your favorite color?” The elegant molly tilted her head to the side at the last question, sizing the cats in front of her up. One seemed rather yellowish, energy filled and sunshine filled. The other… green. A deep, marshy, olive-colored green that was calm, with little ripples in ting at something below. Yellow and Green. That had to be their favorite colors. It just seemed… them. But maybe it would change as she got to know them. “Mine’s blue- a flighty go-high swift falling blue, like a robin’s egg. You know- gentle breeze early morning dew blue.” Dawnpaw beamed. She was rather proud of that comparison.
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptyFri 27 Aug 2021 - 19:10

Dandelionpaw liked the early morning. She didn’t get to experience it as a kit, because she didn’t have to get up early. But now that she was an apprentice, she got to see the beautiful dawn sky and the first bird songs.

Dandelionpaw was chatting with Olivepaw, a new apprentice, when a white and golden cat trotting towards them caught her eye. The she-cat introduced herself as Dawnpaw. Then asked what Dandelionpaw and Olivepaw’s name and favorite color was. “My name Dandelionpaw!” She enthusiastically replied.“My favorite color is yellow.” She remembered that Dawnpaw had compared her favorite color to something, maybe I should do that too, she thought. “Like the warm, greenleaf sun and dandelions! Like my name!” She giggled a little bit, she found it funny how her favorite color was also her name.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptyFri 27 Aug 2021 - 19:35

How breath taking, Olivepaw thought while gazing at the morning sun creeping up from behind the trees. Oranges, pinks, yellows, they all stacked on eachother to create the beauty we call sunrises. She could stay there all day and watch the colors fade away into a stunning blue but she knew there was life going on all around her, and she was determined to enjoy it. I'll see you another day, she promised the now almost azure sky. She turned her attention to the camp outside of her den, some cats emerging from their sleep and starting their day. Somewhere she spotted a tabby apprentice, and decided socializing was a part of life, and who knows perhaps they could go hunting. She padded up to her, and they started getting to know eachother.

After a while of chatting another apprentice walked up. Olivepaw recognized her golden face and electric blue eyes. "Hello Dawnpaw, you might remember me, I'm Olivepaw," she reminded, answering her first question. She listened to the other she-cats discuss their favorite colors. She just loved how Dawnpaw talked, giving such life to her speech with her comparisons and adjectives. Her favorite color matched her eyes, and Dandelion's matched her name. How cute, she thought. Olivepaw took a moment to think, my favorite color? She glanced upwards, an idea coming to mind. "I really like the colors of sunrises or sunsets. It's beautiful how it all blends, yet I would also have to add I love dark greens. I feel like you just don't see them often. But then again a deep blue like the sky at nightfall always take my breath away, oh! And storms! All those shades of gray! I guess I like a lot of colors," she replied with a sheepish smile. She didn't normally talk that much but she just loved nature's hues.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptyFri 3 Sep 2021 - 10:37

Beetlepaw stretched as he got out of his nest, flicking a scrap of moss from his fluffy tail. He headed out into the main camp, sitting down for a moment outside of the apprentice's den to groom himself for a moment. It was boring, though, and he was quickly distracted by other voices and looked up to see some of the other apprentices chatting, including his friend, Dawnpaw and his sister, Olivepaw.

The large black apprentice made his way over and settled himself, figuring out the gist of the conversation from what his sister was saying.

"I'm Beetlepaw," he spoke up, for the benefit of the apprentice that he didn't know yet - Dandelionpaw she had said she was, "I like red, like a robin's belly, or yellow, because it's warm and happy. And matches my eyes."

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptyFri 3 Sep 2021 - 11:42

Dawnpaw was pleasantly surprised to find that these cats were so nice and liked metaphors. Then Beetlepaw padded over, and she intently listened to him. Red. And yellow. Alright. She filed it away in her brain for later, already thinking of red and yellow feathers. For no reason, of course. ”Nice to meet you, Dandelionpaw! Oh, yes, I was at your apprentice ceremony, Olivepaw. Like I said, I’m Dawnpaw, like the morning slowly waking, bathing the trees in gold, banishing the night and the darkness.” She didn’t like the dark. It was scary, blank, black, terrifying in it’s nonexistentness. She liked nighttime, cool and mysterious, elegant and calm, she didn’t like pitch dark, when she couldn’t see anything. Like her eyes didn’t work. Eeergh. She shook her pelt out. “How are you liking being apprentices? Are your mentors nice? Oh, and Dandelionpaw, who is your mentor?” She hadn’t been here for the she-cat’s apprentice ceremony (had she?) but she already liked her.
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptyFri 3 Sep 2021 - 17:36

Dandelionpaw listened to Olivepaw’s favorite colors, sunrise, dark green, deep blue, and stormy gray. Olivepaw and Dawnpaw describe things so beautifully, she thought. A large, black apprentice soon approached, introducing himself as Beetlepaw. She was pretty sure he was Olivepaw’s brother, since they moved into the apprentice den around the same time. Dandelionpaw listened to his response before meowing, “Hi Beetlepaw, I’m Dandelionpaw! I’ve had a great time being an apprentice, Dawnpaw! My my mentor is Ravenclaw, she really nice! She taught me how to climb trees, hunt, and she showed me around the forest!” She was having a great time hanging out with other cats, she was making so many friends!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 16:53

Olivepaw turned her head as a black apprentice joined the conversation, introducing himself and his favorite colors. Her eyes sparkled because it was her brother Beetlepaw. She touched her nose to his in greeting. "Hello Beetlepaw, how are you today?" she mewed quietly, her words just for Beetlepaw, "Is Juniperlight treating you well?" She turned her head to Dawnpaw as she asked how their apprenticeship was going. "I like being an apprentice so far, and Newtspring is good at his job," she replied swiftly.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 17:01

He liked the way that Dawnpaw spoke, even if the words didn't always quite click into place for him. Olivepaw was good at that, too. He wished he had those words, but at least he had the two she-cats to listen to. Dandelionpaw seemed very nice, too, and he was pleased at having her join their little group. He could never have too many friends, after all!

"I'm good, and Juniperlight is an amazing mentor. I feel pretty good about my hunting skills at this point," he glanced at Dawnpaw and gave her an appreciative blink. Juniperlight had helped him plenty, but having one of his peers also help him was great.

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 17:11

The other apprentices seemed to be doing splendidly with their training. Hopefully that continued. She wondered idly if they learned the same things Hawkuncle taught her… maybe they could all spar sometime! You could learn an awful lot about a cat from how they fought, just like you could learn an awful lot about a cat from their name- a warrior name, at least. Olive and Beetle and Dandelion didn’t tell her too much about them- Olive was calm and soothing, Dandelion flighty and breezy, a happy cat, and Beetle was just a good cat.

Beetlepaw seemed appreciative of the training they’d done the other day, and Dawnpaw curled her tail around her hind leg awkwardly, but with a smile. She’d helped him! A warm feeling spread through her chest down to her paws, turning her ears a rather red color. “We should definitely try to spar or hunt together sometime!” She offered on the spur of the moment. “All of us! I kinda like to spar,” she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 19:49

Dandelionpaw was enjoying the conversation the small group was having. She was glad that everyone was happy and having a great time training. She listened to Dawnpaw’s suggestion before answering, “We could go out now, if you want. I love sparring, too! It’s much more like a game than a real battle. Real battles are kind of scary, with everyone trying to hurt each other on purpose.” She shuddered at the last sentence, imaging lines of cats leaping at other, claws outstretched. Dandelionpaw wrapped her large, bushy tail around her and looked up. The thoughts had put a slight damper to her mood, but she would feel better in no time!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptySun 5 Sep 2021 - 16:24

Olivepaw wasn't really looking for friends, but it seems she found some. She was perfectly fine with this, already feeling a need to protect these apprentices. She liked Dandelionpaw and Dawnpaw, they were sweet and pleasant to be around. She already loved Beetlepaw, she would never let anything ever happen to him. The fluffy she-cat payed attention to Dawn's words, followed by Dandelion's. Olivepaw thought about it for a moment before replying with a smile, "I like sparring too, I'll join!" It was important to her to get better at battling, so she'd be up for playing with them. She knew it would be fun as well, and perhaps she could teach them something too, she'd love to help.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] EmptyFri 10 Sep 2021 - 8:54

Sparring sounded fun, although Beetlepaw didn't really want to fight with his friends. It was just to practice, though. They weren't really going to try to hurt one another. So it should be fine. It also meant that he could spend more time with his friends! That was always going to be a good time.

"I'm down to spar, if you all want to!" He agreed, his fluffy tail waving happily at the prospect of spending more time with them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]   Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Like Dandelions on the Wind [Closed~]
Page 1 of 1