Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 14:38

It was early morning as Swiftspirit pushed her way out of the camp entrance, a soft breeze ruffling her short fur. She turned her face into the wind, a quiet purr catching in her throat at the feeling of the sun's warmth. She'd spent far too long cooped up in the medicine den, and Swiftspirit was beyond thrilled to be able to return to her normal duties at last. She couldn't quite manage to keep the smile off of her face. Smallbean was a great medicine cat and all, but being cooped up in a dark den simply wasn't it for the she-cat.

Swiftspirit lazily stretched once more, the dull twinge of pain in her belly almost completely gone now. The scars weren't pretty by any means, but she was simply thankful that they weren't worse. She had Bearspirit and Smallbean's healing to thank for that.

The figure of a cat caught her eye not far off, and Swiftspirit trotted in their direction, tail high and cheery grin still in place.

"Hey, Muddyleap!" She called, "I'm out of Smallbean's den, finally!" She simply could not contain her joy at the idea of it.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 14:45

Muddyleap laid sprawled on his back, paws in the air as he kneaded nothing, simply basking in the warm sunlight that made its way into the camp. His ear twitched at the sound of pawsteps, before a familiar voice called out to him. His eyes opened, rolling onto his side to face Swiftspirit as he gave the she-cat a large smile. "Oh, congrats! It wasn't as fun going on hunting patrols without you," he purred as he rolled to his paws, stretching out as he arched his tail over his back before he glanced at Swiftspirit. He wasn't sure how much the two were really friends - Muddlyleap thought they were friends, but he knew he had a pretty lax definition of what would count for that. He liked her company, they got along well, but they weren't that close but it was still a relief that she had pulled through and was suitable for her duties again - it had been pretty scary seeing the state she was in after the battle... "So, now that you are free...What are you thinking of doing? I mean, we gotta celebrate you being back on your paws in some way! We could go hunting if you are up to it?"

A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 15:10

Her cheery greeting was returned, and Swiftspirit relaxed. Muddyleap and her weren't the closest by any means, but he'd been nothing but nice to her and she enjoyed his company. He was someone easy to get along with. "It's good to finally stretch my legs again. I've missed hunting."

"I feel like I've been going out of my mind with boredom." Swiftspirit responded. "...I keep thinking about how I wasn't fast enough to dodge something that should've been easy. I know I was also exhausted because I hadn't slept but... I think I do need to brush up on my fighting skills."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 15:54

Muddyleap settled down, licking his paw before he started to groom his head as Swiftspirit spoke, listening as she went on before he paused at she admitted needing to brush up on her fighting. "Then why don't we spar?" he questioned, drawing his paw over his ear one last time before he jumped to his paws, tail lashing in excitement. "You gotta be slightly stale from being in Smallbean's den for so long and I..." he ducked his head sheepishly. "Well, I'm not allowed to fight most of the time so my fighting skill isn't as sharp as it ought to be so...We can train with each other! Sharpen our skills and learn, it will be nice and fun! How about it?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 16:19

"A spar sounds great!" Swiftspirit grinned, "Smallbean would have my hide if I wound up going against a predator or something, I think." Smallbean wasn't mean or overbearing and Swiftspirit was mostly joking, but she also had no desire to push herself, either. Sparring with a clanmate would be safer, and that went doubly so for Muddyleap.

Swiftspirit had been standing still while they talk, but she bounded forward without warning, aiming to catch Muddyleap off-guard with sheathed forepaws.

Swiftspirit used Jumping Strike on Muddyleap for -7 sp, dealing -6+3 damage.
Moor Runner active, -1 damage to windclanners.

Swiftspirit
50 / 50 hp
113 / 120 sp (120 - 7)

Muddyleap
41 / 50 hp (50 - 9)
120 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Last edited by kjSage on Fri 13 Aug 2021 - 16:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 16:34

A happy purr escaped Muddyleap as Swiftspirit accept the idea of a spar, opening his mouth to make some sort of reply only for a gasp to escape him as paws nailed him and he flopped over onto his back. He hit the ground, blinking in surprise at the unexpected attack before he smiled up at her. "Oh, not playing fair, are we?" he teased, eyes shining with energy. "Well, that's fine by me!" He lashed out with a paw, aiming for Swiftspirit's chin in an effort to knock her back so he could wiggle to his paws. He dropped into a crouch, tail lashing as he waited for her next move.

Muddyleap used Front Paw Strike on Swiftspirit, dealing 8 (9 - 1 due to Moor Runner) damage and costing 7 stamina.
Moor Runner is active, all move damage against Muddyleap is -1.

Muddyleap:
41/50 HP
113/120 SP (-7)

Swiftspirit:
42/50 HP (-8)
113/120 SP

*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Honey Badger on Fri 13 Aug 2021 - 17:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix the HP values)
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 16:53

((You're using the old t3 hp values in the above post))

She managed to take Muddyleap by surprise, and Swiftspirit couldn't help an amused huff of laughter at his words. His paw caught her chin, and her inability to avoid it completely allowed him time to get back to his paws. She'd have to work on becoming faster again, so much time sitting around and doing nothing wasn't good for anyone, much less her. "I've been cooped up this long, gotta take any advantage I can get." Swiftspirit teased, swiping at him with a paw.

Swiftspirit used Front Paw Strike for -7 sp, dealing -8 damage.

Swiftspirit
42 / 50 hp
106 / 120 sp (113 - 7)

Muddyleap
33 / 50 hp (41 - 8)
120 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 17:21

A laugh escaped Muddyleap at her reply, bracing himself for her blow as he playfully stuck a tongue out at her. "Maybe so, or maybe you know that you can't beat me without an advantage in the first place," he teased right back. He didn't actually believe that - he knew Swiftspirit was a brilliant fighter and honestly, he wasn't sure who would win here even if she was a bit rusty but...Ah, what was the harm in some playful jabs between friends? He jumped backwards to give a little space between the two, before quickly springing forward and past her, turning quickly to grab her tail in his maw, giving it a quick tug to throw her off balance before he jumped away to get a better idea of where to strike from next.

Muddyleap used Tail Yank on Swiftspirit, dealing 3 (4-1 due to Moon Runner) damage and costing 15 stamina. Swiftspirit is stunned for one turn.

Muddyleap:
33/50 HP
98/120 SP (-15)

Swiftspirit:
39/50 HP (-3)
106/120 SP

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptySat 14 Aug 2021 - 12:43

Muddyleap darted past her, and Swiftspirit turned to follow, not quick enough to avoid his teeth yanked her tail. A startled off escaped her as she went sprawling, glancing up at Muddyleap with a smirk. Turnabout was fair play, but this was only a friendly spar and she wasn't concerned about actually being hurt.

"Dirty trick," She laughed, trying to regain her balance. "I'll remember that for next time."

Swiftspirit is stunned.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyWed 18 Aug 2021 - 20:36

Muddyleap gently gave Swiftspirit a whack on the back of the head as she worked to regain herself, before he jumped away to give some distant between the two with a laugh. "Hey, if you aren't playing fair then no reason I should!" he teased with a lash of his tail. "Besides, we ought to be ready for our enemies not to play fair either, right? So, come on, Swiftspirit! Do your worst!"

Muddyleap used Front Paw Strike on Swiftspirit, dealing 8 (9 - 1 due to Moor Runner) damage and costing 7 stamina.

Muddyleap:
33/50 HP
91/120 SP (-7)

Swiftspirit:
31/50 HP (-8)
106/120 SP

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyThu 19 Aug 2021 - 8:26

"Fair enough," Swiftspirit's whiskers twitched, and she turned, smirking as Muddyleap lightly thwacked the back of her head with a paw. Hardly enough to hurt, but she gave him a mock-wounded expression before springing towards him, aiming to knock him to the ground in retaliation for his antics from earlier.

Swiftspirit used Leap and Hold for -15 sp, dealing -7 damage. Muddyleap is pinned for 2 turns.

Swiftspirit
31 / 50 hp
91 / 120 sp (106 - 15)

Muddyleap -pinned for 2 turns-
25 / 50 hp (33 - 8)
91 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Last edited by kjSage on Thu 19 Aug 2021 - 8:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyThu 19 Aug 2021 - 8:26

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] Mistpe10
A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyMon 23 Aug 2021 - 16:15

Muddyleap let out a surprise yelp as Swiftspirit leapt at him, legs buckling as she landed on him. He hit the ground without much of a sound - after all, there was no pain in the hard landing for him - before he grimaced and rolled suddenly to the side, hoping he throw her off enough to escape from her pin. With a huff of relief, he felt the weight disappear from him for a heartbeat - enough to scramble to his paws and away from her as he playfully stuck his tongue out. "Gonna have to do better than that!"

Muddyleap attempted to use Duck-and-Twist, dealing 4 (5-1 due to Moor Runner) damage and costing 5 stamina and attempted to break free from the hold and succeeded.

Muddyleap:

25/50 HP
86/120 SP (-5)

Swiftspirit:
27/50 HP (-4)
91/120 SP

*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Honey Badger on Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyMon 23 Aug 2021 - 16:15

The member 'Honey Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] Mistpe10
A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] EmptyMon 23 Aug 2021 - 21:35

Muddyleap rolled beneath her, and Swiftspirit sputtered as she found herself on the ground, managing to make it back to her feet as her sparring partner did. "Yeah, yeah." She muttered, "You're improving," She added with a smile. The practice was good for them both, and she swept a sheathed paw at him, aiming to playfully smack him over the head for his tricks.

Swiftspirit used Front Paw Strike for -7 sp, dealing -8 damage.
Moor Runner active, -1 damage to Windclanners.

Swiftspirit
27 / 50 hp
84 / 120 sp (91 - 7)

Muddyleap
17 / 50 hp (25 - 8)
86 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]   A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Spar [Muddyleap]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next