Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA

Go down 
+2
rhindon
Alex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1208

Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA   Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA EmptyMon 2 Aug 2021 - 22:24

Cat Name : Frostkit

Clan : Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : The duties of a medicine cat are numerous and range from healing to communing with Starclan. Generally, medicine cats will be healers, doing so with the herbs that they gather. They also assist Queens with birthing kits and any other complications that could arise from it. They are also advisors of the clan, not only to the leader and deputy but to everyone. Every half-moon, a duty of a medicine cat is to visit the Moonstone, receiving a prophecy from Starclan. It is also their duty to interpret these prophecies to help their clan, revealing Starclan's wisdom. They also are to interpret omens, which do not come from Starclan directly. They must accompany apprentices to the Moonstone as well, so all apprentices are able to experience some time with Starclan themselves, and gain wisdom from who they meet. They are responsible for bringing a deputy to the Moonstone as well, allowing them to receive their nine lives, and become the leader of their clan. Finally, medicine cats are responsible for training a medicine cat apprentice of their own, so that the knowledge they hold may be passed down to the next generation, ensuring that a clan always has a capable healer, and a cat capable of passing down their knowledge of Starclan.

What would you do with this position? : Frostkit would be great for this position. Now, he is possibly an unusual choice for a medicine cat, due to the fact he isn't necessarily friendly, or warm in any way! However, he is studious, hard-working, and genuinely cares about his clan. I believe that having a medicine cat that would be able to really tell something how it is without pulling punches, and a cat that believes that helping those weaker than himself is his duty, would be great for the position of medicine cat! He likely wouldn't break the code, it isn't really his style (although roleplay is chaotic, I refuse to guarantee anything), but he wouldn't be just a standard medicine cat. His harsher style of work could possibly cause conflict, especially if he were to discover any wrong doings within the clan! Frostkit would, logically, believe that healing could be even more productive for his clan than being a warrior, especially because he wishes to help those that are weaker than himself.

Why you think you deserve this position? : Personally, I believe I deserve this position because I (think) I've proven, over the last few months, that I have the ability to be consistently active. I won't go so far as to say I'm a great writer or roleplayer, but I do believe that my activity has been fairly good. In the past, I did hold a high-ranking position under the name of Wolven, but I unfortunently had to go inactive during that time due to schoolwork. This time around, it would be different. Thankfully, this is my senior year, and I have most of my schoolwork under control, allowing me more than enough time to get to posting. If schoolwork ever did cause delays, I would of course either communicate, or I would step down, though that is thankfully unlikely to happen. Anyway, I hope that I've convinced you, good luck to everyone else applying!

Recommendations : Rhindon, Cocoa, Ripped, Cotton, Muggy

Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA Downlo48 Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA Downlo50 Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 12:26; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA   Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 15:25

recommended!

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA   Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 17:41

Recommend!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA   Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA EmptySat 7 Aug 2021 - 9:06

Recommend!
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA   Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 10:40

recommend!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA   Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 11:27

Recommended!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA   Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 17:10

Please congratulate Rainy and their character Basilkit on becoming Shadowclan's new MCA!

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA   Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostkit for Shadowclan MCA
Page 1 of 1