Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nighttime Blues [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

Nighttime Blues [C] Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:42 pm

Nighthaze padded along the border of Skyclan's territory, quietly taking in the beauty of it all. The night afforded him many opportunities to just exist in peace, and think about what could've been had Skyclan not attacked Windclan, and had instead just tried to talk. So many were injured, and if he was being honest with himself, Wolfstar and Bloodstrike went too far. The way they hurt some of the cats of Windclan was just... too much. It saddened him that violence seemed to be the way Skyclan was turning... but this was how it had been all of his life, it's not like he could change it.

Quietly humming, Nighthaze's gaze swept the woods. Predators could be lurking, but most were probably asleep. There was always the threat of Windclan and them coming to retaliate, but they were still licking their wounds as well, it was unlikely. There was relative safety in Skyclan's territory currently, and he was happy that he could simply explore alone.

Nighttime Blues [C] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:39 pm

Not all of the cats that had been involved in the battle were recovering. Raisha had no need to recover, she was hardly wounded, unlike some of the weaker cats. At least, she had not been physically wounded. The blind cat had compared her to Dawnhawk, and that had left a poor taste in her mouth. Dawnhawk was nothing but a coward. Perhaps SkyClan needed to be taught what a real threat looked like. Dawnhawk was nothing compared to her. Nothing.

Silently Raisha stalked through the undergrowth, stalking the black cat who had wandered a bit too far from camp. As a WindClan cat, one would think she was not built for stealth, as there was no hiding on the open moors. But as an Asylum cat, she was taught in many arts, being much more versatile among different terrain because of it. So dressed in her fox pelt, she watched, a low growl emanating from her throat. She wanted this cat to be afraid. She wanted him to tremble. And only when he begged for his life would she end him.

After this day, SkyClan will know what true fear is.

Nighttime Blues [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:03 pm

Nighthaze's ears swivelled back toward the noise of a low growling. Immediately whipping around, his gaze was set upon something that looked like a fox. Terrified by this sight, he jumped, moving back quickly. Upon closer inspection, this thing didn't quite look like a fox, not completely. Still backing away, ears pinned to the back of his head, Nighthaze spoke in a wavering tone. "Hel-Hello? Is, uh, someone there..?"

Nighthaze's long, thin body shook slightly as he crouched down to defend himself. "You... you, uh, can't be on Skyclan territory! You need to leave!" His voice was quiet, though he attempted to sound more frightening now. He was still unsure if this was a fox that would simply try to kill him, or something more. That didn't stop his fear though, he continued to be terrified.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:24 pm

"Leave? You want me to leave? Aww, now that hurts my feelings." She let out a low chuckle, stepping out into the open, and began circling the black cat. It was amusing to her, as this cat was already quivering. Such a pathetic coward, he would be far too easy.

"It is awful late to be all alone like this. Aren't you lonely? I know I sure am. Would you maybe want to play a game with me? We could have lots of fun together!"

Padding closer, she began to lick her lips, green eyes never leaving the trembling tom. She was having far too much fun now.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:31 pm

"I, uh, I really don't want to play a game. I'm sorry you're lonely though! Maybe you can get off Skyclan territory, and I can come back tomorrow? Uh, what's your name?" His voice continued trembling, but he didn't engage the molly yet. He didn't want to hurt anyone that didn't deserve it. Like that Windclan cat that he hurt. There had been much blood... and he didn't want to hurt or kill anyone! Maybe this cat would just leave? Hopefully? The way she was circling him though was making him think he might have to fight, and it was really freaking the poor warrior out.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:42 pm

"You really want me to leave, don't you? You know, I find that to be quite rude. You SkyClan cats should really work on being more welcoming."

Now she was done toying, as fun as it was. She darted in, slamming the black cat to the ground. There was a twisted grin on her face as she stared down at the tom, getting right up in his face. "My name is Raisha. And mine will be the last name you will ever hear."

She placed a paw on the tom's head, cackling as she held his face to the ground. "You SkyClan cats are afraid of Dawnhawk. You think he is a danger to your Clan. But I will teach you what real fear is. Compared to me, Dawnhawk is nothing!"

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:51 pm

Shrinking back, Nighthaze was unable to react as he was collided with, and slammed to the ground. "Please! Don't do this! I don't want to have to hurt you!" Tears began to prick his eyes, he might die! His family though, he couldn't leave his family! They needed him! He began to lift his head, trying to look at this Raisha, a cat who knew of Dawnhawk. She must've been clan at some point then? Or maybe she was working with him? Suddenly, his face was slammed back into the dirt by the paw of his assailant, with a yowl muffled by dirt, he began wriggling, trying to escape her grasp.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:38 pm

A laugh broke out of Raisha's maw as the tom claimed not to want to hurt her. "Hurt me? Oh, you don't have to worry about that. You won't have the chance"

Digging her claws into the cat's skull, she watched as red droplets began to form. She then placed another paw on his neck, doing the same there, puncturing the windpipe. As far as wounds went, Raisha was hardly leaving any. But it was just as deadly, as she blocked airflow with her claws, grinning the entire time.

Cleaning her claws, Raisha then went back into the undergrowth, rubbing her scent on the trees around her. It wouldn't be worth it if no cat knew it was her, after all. That was the point of her coming in the first place!

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:54 pm

Despite Nighthaze's struggles, he was held firmly in place. The claws on his head caused him pain, and as he went to yowl, he was cut off by the compression of his throat. Tears flowed openly now. He kept trying though, Nighthaze would never stop trying. He had to get back home to his family whom he loved so dearly, who he'd die for. This death? This didn't save anyone from anything! He couldn't breathe though, and the longer it went on, the weaker he felt, until black closed in around his vision, leaving him unconscious.

A moment later, he awoke, looking around. Had he been saved? Perhaps Raisha had decided it wasn't worth it? Nighthaze stood quickly, looking around only for a little while before seeing Raisha. With a glare, he pounced, trying to defend his clan, because this cat was crazy! She enjoyed hurting him! When he prepared to make contact though, there was nothing. He had phased right through her. It was only then that Nighthaze looked back, and saw his body, and his own lifeless eyes staring back at him. "No..." He shook his head, backing away. "Nonononono..." His body was starry now, and he began to float gently upwards, toward Starclan, he hoped. "No! You can't take me yet! My siblings, my family! They need me! PLEASE!" His yowls sounded as if they were ripped from his soul, resounding across the nothingness he resided in. With that, he became Starclan, and left the plane of his family behind.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Blues [C]   Nighttime Blues [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime Blues [C]
Page 1 of 1