Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyJuly 9th 2021, 11:49 pm

Rookfire padded into the apprentice den, looking for Ravenpaw's face. It was the she-cat's time to go on a moonstone journey, which meant that he needed to wake her up and give her the traveling herbs needed to travel to the Moonstone. "Hey, Ravenpaw, it's time for your moonstone journey," he said, nudging the black she-cat until she awoke. The medicine cat gave the packet of traveling herbs with honey to the apprentice, keeping the packet without the sweetener to himself. "The herbs here are to help you survive the journey there without starving. I coated them with honey to make them taste better."

As Rookfire ate his packet of herbs, he closed his eyes shut. They were still as bitter, as they always were when they weren't coated with honey, though it seemed to be better as the black tuxedo ate them more. Chewing the packet of herbs, the medicine cat was able to swallow them whole without gagging. Well, that was a start. Once Ravenpaw finished her set of herbs, Rookfire nodded to the apprentice. "Okay, let's go!"

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey Image10
Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyJuly 10th 2021, 12:01 am

Ravenpaw woke somewhat slowly, processing the medicine cat's words after a moment. She yawned and stood, stretching, and looked at the herbs curiously. She was nervous and excited for her moonstone journey, unsure what exactly it was. She knew next to nothing about it, and she hadn't bothered to ask, knowing she would find out when it was time. She went to eat the herbs, noticing the honey, but fighting the urge to spit them out when she tasted the bitterness of the small packet. She nodded at Rookfire when she was done, stretching just one more time before the journey.
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyJuly 11th 2021, 7:00 pm

OOC: Please tell me how long you want the journey to be, and I can adjust accordingly!

Honey didn't protect the apprentices from the terrible taste of the traveling herbs, so Rookfire wasn't surprised that Ravenpaw still grimaced at the taste despite his best efforts. As he led Ravenpaw to Highstones, the black tuxedo struck a conversation with the she-cat. "What's your opinion on Moonshine? From what I've seen, she did a good job training you to be a warrior, but what do you think?" Of course, she didn't have to answer, but it would be more exciting if they had a conversation while on their way to Highstones.

Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyJuly 16th 2021, 2:00 pm

((OOC: A few posts would be fine! I'm in no hurry.))

Ravenpaw was surprised by Rookfire's question. She hadn't realized the medicine cat would be aware of who mentored who, but then again, he was the one taking her to the Moonstone. "Moonshine is very patient and kind, and she is a great warrior. I think she trained me really well, but whether I live up to that training is another story." She looked around as they walked and enjoyed the journey, since it would be a long one.
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyJuly 21st 2021, 2:17 am

OOC: I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting! I'm gonna time-skip us to the Moonstone so you can request your warrior ceremony sooner!

Rookfire gave Ravenpaw a grin. "I think you'll do great," the black tuxedo said confidently, leading Ravenpaw to the Moonstone. When the two cats reached Highstones, Rookfire turned to the apprentice. "Grab my tail," the black tuxedo said. "I don't want you getting lost in Mothermouth." Once the she-cat did so, the black tuxedo led her through the tunnels of Mothermouth.

After what seemed like moons, the two of them were standing in front of the Moonstone. "There it is," the black tuxedo said. "The Moonstone. Touch your nose to it, and you will converse with a StarClan cat who will give you advice." Sitting down near the Moonstone, the black tuxedo waited for Ravenpaw to touch her nose to the Moonstone.

Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyJuly 27th 2021, 3:55 am

((OOC: It's alright!))

Ravenpaw grabs ahold of Rookfire's tail, as she was instructed, and walked carefully behind him, making sure not to go too fast or too slow. A lot of Ravenpaw's time was spent trying to not walk too slowly, so the apprentice didn't pull on his tail. Once they reached the Moonstone, Ravenpaw looked at it in awe. The she-cat found it amazing, and can see why they would come here to commune with StarClan. It took her a moment before she stepped forward and touch her nose to it. She quickly fell asleep, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 2:12 pm

A gentle smile painted Willowwhisker's features as she watched Ravenpaw appear in the land of the stars, expression softening. Slowly, she padded toward the she-cat and waited a moment before gently prodding at her shoulder with an outstretched, star-spangled paw. "Ravenpaw, wake up dear," She mewed softly, sitting down to the side and wrapping her tail over her paws as she waited.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 5:48 pm

Ravenpaw opened her eyes and sat up to find a starry cat sitting close by. Her eyes widened and she gasped quietly, having never met a StarClan cat before. Ravenpaw hadn't even been sure StarClan was real. After a moment, Ravenpaw spoke, "Am I dreaming? Are you real?" She had meant to be polite, but instead had asked the questions circling around her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1