Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Reveal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

The Reveal Empty
PostSubject: The Reveal   The Reveal EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 15:28

Murkystrike hadn't felt so light on her paws since her warrior ceremony. The news that she was expecting kits had been kept under wraps for the time being, with only Rookfire and Mistyfalcon being told so far. As her belly started to swell with her kits though, it became more and more difficult to blame the good fortune and easy hunting Greenleaf brought. She had thought about what she was going to tell Flintstar for several nights, and had finally mustered the courage and words to tell him. As she approached the entrance to his den, she took a deep breath, taking a moment to consider what she would say to him. "Flintstar? Do you have a little bit to talk?" That was a good enough start, she supposed.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Reveal Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

The Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 15:33

Flintstar sat curled up in his nest, nose tucked beneath his tail as he laid there - asleep...Somewhat. His ears were perked, his body resting but his mind wasn't as he heard Murkystrike call for him and he drew himself from his slumber. He raised his head, shaking it as he spared a glance at the entrance of his den. "Murkystrike," he greeted, his voice a little worn as he hadn't fully shaken the remnant of his sickness although it was practically gone at this point. He gave a small stretch of his paws, before he nodded his head and motioned her to enter with his tail. "Come in, I always have time to speak. How are the apprentices faring?"

The Reveal ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

The Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 15:46

Flintstar's voice called her name from within the den, and she winced a little as she heard how gravelly it still sounded. After a couple more heartbeats, he summoned her in and she obliged, taking a few steps into the den before sitting down, her subtly rounded belly sticking out somewhat unusually. She smiled as he asked about the apprentice, tail wrapping loosely around her paws as she reported back. "They all seem to be doing well. I plan to speak with all of the mentors regarding their thoughts on each of their apprentice's progress, but all of the apprentices seen content with their training. I offered to help them wherever and whenever they needed as well." She explained, thinking of each apprentice in turn, Hopepaw and Ravenpaw included. In several moon's time the kit's of this litter would join the apprentice den. Perhaps one of them would even be their mentors! She blinked as she realized she had gotten lost in her thoughts, and she smiled apologetically. "I apologize, Flintstar, my thoughts keep running from me. Rookfire gave me some... News, and it's been occupying my every thought now." She mewed softly, one ear flicking in embarrassment.

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

The Reveal Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

The Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 16:44

Flintstar nodded his head as she gave her report, taking a few moments to brush down his fur as he listened. Good, good. It was clear that he was correct in his choice to make Murkystrike his deputy after that moon or so of thought. It was...Nice, to finally have a deputy that seemed content in her postition, even if he held no ill-will toward his previous ones. He glanced up however as she apologized, explaining that Rookfire had given her news. "News?" he repeated, lifting his head as he blinked. "Not often can news from a medicine cat be good, but I do hope so in your case," he meowed, before he paused. He...Suppose he ought to ask what it was, but was it his business knowing? ...His ear twitched, a huff escaping him. As leader, he suppose it was his business, even if he didn't wish to pry. "What is it, if you don't mind me asking?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

The Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 17:00

Flintstar looked up at her as he repeated what she had said, and she nodded slightly before he continued. She smiled slightly in response to his words, nodding again in reassurance that it was good news. His ear twitched and he huffed as he inquired about the news, and Murkystrike jumped a little. "Oh! Yes, of course, it's actually why I came to speak to you. Rookfire informed me that I'm expecting kits, Mistyfalcon's kits." She explained. She realized in hindsight that she probably didn't need to clarify that the kit's were Mistyfalcon's, she was... Fairly certain that Flintstar knew they were mates at this point. "I came to let you know, and to discuss how to proceed... I intend to keep up with all of my duties for as long as I can, and I don't want to burden you with extra work once the kits are born, so I'll request the warriors come to me at the nursery entrance when it gets closer to time. However, there may be a couple days for me to recover... If I know Rookfire he won't let me do anything until he feels I'm ready for it."

The Reveal Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 17:16

Flintstar straightened up a little as the she-cat revealed that she was expecting kits - kits belonging to one of his most loyal warriors. ...He paused at that, the realization sinking in. Wait, they were...? No, it sounded right so he must have known at some point or perhaps they truly belonged with each other so well that even he could see it. ...No, they must have mentioned it before, he knew he was terrible at recognizing relationships, mostly when he didn't care much for who his Clanmates fell in love with. It was beyond him to understand and it was, frankly, none of his business - mostly if the relationship was in-Clan. "That is wonderful news," he finally said, pausing as she laid out how she planned to handle her responsibilities. "Of course, whatever you think you are up to," he said with a dip of his head.

He had been rather over-protective when it came to Freckleface when she was expecting but it felt...Different, perhaps it was a sign of how deep his relationship with his mate truly was. Besides, he also knew better than to assume what Murkystrike could or could not do - if she felt she could keep up with her duties even with kits, than so be it. "However, if you feel like there is anything you need to change once you are closer or the kits are actually here, do not hesitate to inform me. But, otherwise, I will allow you do handle your duties as you see fit - you know your abilities better than I could guess."

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

The Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal EmptySun 11 Jul 2021 - 17:18

"Thank you, Flintstar." Murkystrike purred at his reaction to the news. As he continued, she nodded. "Of course. If I start to feel overwhelmed, I will let you know. I do hope it doesn't come to that though." She chuckles to herself, a small pit of nervousness yawning in her belly. As long as things went smoothly, there would be no cause for concern... Right? Shaking her head slightly, she dipped her head respectfully to Flintstar. "Thank you for your time, Flintstar. I won't keep you, I'm going to go let Misty know that I told you, and perhaps we'll start telling some of the others. It's getting difficult to hide." She purred, standing and lowering her head once again before turning to make her way out of the den.

The Reveal Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reveal   The Reveal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reveal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum