Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Final Reveal [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

The Final Reveal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:09

Ashcloud honestly had no clue why he was here. The gorge would be flowing heavily this time of year, as the rest of the snow and ice of Leafbare melted and went downriver. The roaring of the water below was as loud as thunder, drowning out every other sound. The white tom watched the water below tumble and froth as he walked, deep in thought. He wasn't sure what to do now. His beloved daughter, well, she wasn't really his daughter, was she? Still, she was gone. None of the children he had claimed were actually his own, and the ones he did not, were. His ears turned back for a moment and his tail lashed just once. He couldn't be angry at Mistfeather, never. That would be hypocritical of him.

Something caught his eye. Ashcloud tilted his head in the direction of the moors, squinting to see what or who was moving in the long grass. In this moment of alarm he realized he was on Windclan's side, and stayed stock-still.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 0:07

He didn't mean for it to happen.

Kestrelstorm was walking to... to somewhere when he smelled a faded RiverClan smell. He was so tired of non-WindClan cats coming onto WindClan's territory. More annoyed than angry, he trumped to the smell and saw Ashcloud, an old elder. He couldn't attack an elder. With a sigh he continued on to Ashcloud. "What do you want?" He demanded.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Final Reveal [Closed] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 10:54

He did not move an inch when a tall cat came out of the grass. Ashcloud could tell by how he held himself that this was a powerful warrior, and that he was definitley on the wrong side of the border. "I think I swam one more river than necessary on my walk," he gave a lopsided grin, hoping to be perceived as a bit senile. However, as this tomcat was before him longer and longer, he couldn't help but feel like he was familiar. Not that he'd met him before, like he'd seen a sibling... or a parent.

No, he couldn't be. He had to be wrong. "Are you.. Are you Cedarfur's kid?" No other cat he'd met in Windclan was this tall.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 11:24

Kestrelstorm flattened his ears at the mention of his biological father. "Unforchanately. he spat, his hackles raising just in the thought of it. He looked over the old cat. He was dangerously close to the edge of the gorge. Kestrelstorm contemplated telling him, but decided to remain silent about the matter.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 11:41

He hadn't expected a negative response. "He's just like Aspenberry," he thought, shaking his head. His "son" had hated him for some reason, but Ashcloud supposed that he had known the truth.

That made him think. Did Cedarfur tell him what Ashcloud had said? If he had, then he was glad his grandson had kept his promise, but didn't this cat have the right to know as well? He didn't even know his great grandchild's name. However, something felt out of place here. He couldn't pick out what felt wrong, and proceeded with caution. "I spoke to him a few moons ago. Did he tell you about that?" That was a stupid question. If he had, then Ashcloud would probably, or his kin, would be dead by now.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 12:51

Kestrelstorm was confused. Why did this old elder speak to Cedarfur. Apprehensively, Kestrelstorm shook his head. "No." he said shortly. Curiousity sparked in him. Why was this cat here? Why was he looking at him in a strange way? Why did he ask about Cedarfur and how they talked. He took a step back, eyeing the elder with his emotionless orange eyes.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 20:48

Ashcloud couldn't help but smile. The promise had been kept, but that had been to him. He was not obliged to keep his own secret as long as no one but the Windclan tom was here to hear it. "He might have wanted to forget what I told him. It involves you. And your other kin, if you have any. I fear that no one may know once I am gone." Was he baiting him? Maybe, maybe not. But he had to say something. The secret had been revealed to his mate only recently, yet it was still bubbling up in every waking moment.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 0:49

Kestrelstorm's eyes narrowed. His kin? What would this old, crazy man have to do with WindClan? He was full WindClan. Nothing to do with RiverClan. Kestrelstorm took a step forward, standing tall over the elder. "What do you mean?" The young warrior growled, his orange eyes blazing. He could feel the storm he was named after brewing in his stomach.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 17:27

Ashcloud watched in slight alarm as the other tom's eyes become aflame. He was pushing his luck too far. This part couldn't be broken up with interruptions. The longer he took to say what needed to be said to more they were in danger of being overheard. "I know your grandmother died long before you were born. Pebblelight was born many seasons ago, so long that none questioned her heritage." He swallowed. His own children's lives had ended before his own, he reminded himself over and over. Why? "No one questioned. I never told her what she was, and I was her father." The old tom's eyes flickered over his great grandson, watching warily.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 14:11

Confusion clouded his mind. He had RiverClan blood in him? This was not possible. He was one of the purest WindClan cats out there! His mate was in ShadowClan, but his blood was still as pure as the wind itself. Kestrelstorm lowered his head, his fur raising and the storm inside him taking over in a very dangerous way. "What are you saying, old fool?" he growled, stepping the elder closer to the Gorge.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 0:35

Ashcloud took a step back, feeling the edge of the gorge between his cracked pawpads. Was this cat thinking of pushing him? The more he thought about it, the more distant he felt from the idea. Windclan cats did take their heritage seriously, after all. Maybe.. this one thing could push Kestrelstorm over a certain edge that would force him to throw the elder off this one. He had nothing left, after all. Why stay here? All he loved were up in Starclan, wherever they were. Their recent defeat made him realize something. They had no absolute power. They couldn't stop storms or prevent a cat from dying, they were all just like the living.

His heart was calm. This was where his mother died, in the end. It was fitting. "You have something else in you too." It felt like death was already leading him away. "Pure, ancient Skyclan. Before they were driven out, not like these rouges raised under their name. You great grandmother's mother took refuge in Windclan as a kit, son. There is more Skyclan in your blood than what whatever sits at your border." He retracted his claws from the dirt and stared blankly at the cat before him, waiting for what he knew would come.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 14:18

Oh StarClan! SkyClan was in his blood? Not even a noble clan like RiverClan, or his future Clan ShadowClan? He had the blood of a clan that was driven out like a plague of the territories? The thought sent bolts of fury like lightening through the enraged Kestrelstorm. With a deep growl like thunder, Kestrelstorm reared on his back paws, towering over the weak elder like a tree in the forest. Another growl wracked his body as his front paws came crashing down on the tom's head, smashing it against the solid ground of the gorge. With a piercing yowl, the claws that dug into the other cat's skin lifted and shoved, pushing the weak and scrawny elder of the edge. You didn't mess with a storm. They quickly turned into one of destruction.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 18:29

The pain was sudden. A flash of fur forced him to collide with the ground and quickly threw him over the edge.

Time slowed. He was falling very slowly, he could've landed on his paws.. but, what would be the point? Ashcloud set his fading green gaze to the clear sky. The stars were coming out, coming closer. Forming into the shape of.. Wisteriasky! She was so far away, though, many, many treelengths above him. That reminded him. My daughter is on the other side. If Starclan had been defeated, where would he go? A small black shape appeared beside his daughter. She's with my mother on the other side! Would he ever reach them? Another shape appeared beside them, a tabby tom. Reedstar is watching from the other side. He didn't even say goodbye to his clanmates or his children. Why couldn't he say goodbye?

Mistfeather. His eyes widened for a moment. The death of her- no- their daughter had been so recent. What if she caught wind of this? He felt urged to land on his paws and hope to live, for her. But it was too late. He gazed at the sky for one last time. "I'll see you on the other side."

Ashcloud hit the water.

ooc- dramatic, also, i'm a nerd

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 22:43

Kestrelstorm's breath heaved in his lungs as he watched the elder fall quickly to his death. He stood there for many moments, his heartbeat pounding in his ears. Finally, the adrenaline wore off and it dawned on him what he had just done. Who he had just killed. He was a murderer now... of a defenseless elder, clearly deranged in the head. What if he was not serious or mistaken? Dread filled the warrior and slowly he backed away from the ledge before turning and sprinting away.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reveal [Closed]   The Final Reveal [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Reveal [Closed]
Page 1 of 1