Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenfeather

Goldenfeather

Characters : Goldenkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 7

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021 - 7:41

My name would be Goldenkit. She would have golden fur, blue eyes and a bit of white at the end of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021 - 10:12

Hey Golden, welcome to WCC! Before I can get you roleplaying, I need you to fill out this for here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t1-cat-creation-rules-and-template . Information about creating your character can be found there as well. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather

Goldenfeather

Characters : Goldenkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 7

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptyFri 25 Jun 2021 - 6:53

Cat Name: Goldenkit

She-Cat

Appearance: My cat has beautiful golden colored fur with blue eyes.

Personalty: Goldenkit is a quiet, kind, sweet and thoughtful cat.

Clan: Thunderclan

Parents: Skydream of Thunderclan is her mother and Crowleaf of Thunderclan (NPC if that's allowed)
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptyFri 25 Jun 2021 - 8:52

NPC parents are fine, but remember that they can't be roleplayed! They have to just "exist in the background," so you can mention them, but they're not actually "there," if that makes sense. I noticed you posted a topic seeking biological parents. If you find biological parents for Goldenkit, please let staff know so we can unlock your topic and edit the Origins section.

Once you start roleplaying Goldenkit, you can't change her parents. So if you want biological parents, they have to be decided BEFORE you make her first topic.

As long as all of that is understood, Goldenkit is approved! Welcome to WCC :D

Character Creation TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: