Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help with character creation?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotAnAi

NotAnAi

Characters : Shatteredkit [RC]
Clan/Rank : N/A
Cancer Monkey
Number of posts : 3

Help with character creation? Empty
PostSubject: Help with character creation?   Help with character creation? EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 1:51

Hello all, since I just joined this site a few minutes ago, I'm having some trouble coming up with character ideas.
I have a few names in mind for characters, and their personalities as well.

Shatteredkit-Shatteredpaw-Shatteredsilence
Would that be a realistic and acceptable name? Just wondering.
I might make him deaf or something.

Opinions on this?
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Help with character creation?   Help with character creation? EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 4:56

Hi! Welcome! My name is Kes. I am (currently) the RiverClan medicine cat so if you need anything medical the next few days over there in RC I can help. I also have a WindClan warrior. Either way, you could probably ask me anything about the site and I would know-- I've been around a while.

As for the name, I like the prefix Shattered-. However, I think it would be more appopriate suffix as -silence isn't a suffix I've ever seen in the book and Shatteredsilence is kind of looks wrong. However, Shatteredheart, Shatteredwing, Shatteredstorm sound kind of good, yes?

As for the deaf part, I would highly consider. It would be highly unrealistic that he would ever be made into a warrior or even survive past apprenticeship. Remember that one kit in ThunderClan? Snowkit I think? He was deaf, right? I just think it wouldn't be your best bet.

However, I a good plot I literally just thought of -- Shatteredleg.

His original name is something different.... Um.... Figkit IDK. As a young apprentice he (or she) has a terrible accident, causing his leg to shatter. He spends moons getting better, and while he is healing it heals slightly crooked so he has a limp, but can still function and eventually can be named a warrior.

Or Shatteredfang/Shatteredtooth, where he shatters all teeth.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Help with character creation? B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Help with character creation?   Help with character creation? EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 1:27

Greetings! I am Chat Bleu, Medicine Cat of Thunderclan so (like Kes said) if ya need any medical help in Thundeclan, I'm there.
One thing I have to say is, I hope this creation isn't for Shadowclan due to the fact that there is already a Shattered- in Shadowclan, but you can choose another clan.

the Prefix -silent isn't a prefix, like Kes said.
Though you could use Shatteredheart, Shatteredfoot, Shatteredtail, Shatteredclaw or something.
Any of those work and enjoy your time here at WCC!

PostSubject: Re: Help with character creation?   Help with character creation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with character creation?
Page 1 of 1