Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Red Flower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2243

Red Flower Empty
PostSubject: Red Flower   Red Flower EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 21:11

It was so cold.

That was the main thought going through Lilacstar's head right now. It was late in newleaf, but she could not stop shivering. She was so cold.

She should get up. Get something to drink, maybe a piece of prey. And the exercise would do her good, too. But she couldn't bring herself to stand. If she uncurled herself, that would take away some of the warmth. And besides, she was too tired. Her throat was sore, and her head was pounding. She just wanted to sleep. Yeah, sleep sounded good right about now. Just close her eyes for a little bit......

Except when she woke, she wasn't in her den anymore. She found herself among the starry fields, with Spottedfrost facing her. And beside her mother, a faint silhouette of.....of her!

"I'm dead, aren't I? I mean, I've lost a life."

She didn't need to see the confirming nod her mother gave her. She knew well enough. Especially waking to her mate's worried face over her. That made it pretty obvious, too.

Red Flower SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

Red Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Flower   Red Flower EmptySat 19 Jun 2021 - 17:53

Amberfluff was snuggled against Lilacstar's body, panicking. She knew Lilacstar was in grave danger. A simple touch informed her that Lilacstar was incredibly cold, far colder than a living cat should be. Amberfluff was trying her best to share her own warmth, but it didn't seem to do much. She couldn't seem to even think of calling out for the Medicine Cats, which in hindsight was a horrible thing.

As she felt Lilacstar's heartbeat fade away, Amberfluff moved back to stare at her mate's body. She had failed to save her. It was a different feeling from if her mate was just a regular cat who died like any other. Amberfluff found a sense of numbness washing over her as she stared at Lilacstar's body, expectantly waiting for her to wake up, as she knew Lilacstar should. Logically. Irrationally, her heart pounded, whispering that what if she never woke? What if this mistake cost her life?

Amberfluff sagged in relief as Lilacstar opened her eyes. "You're okay!" She gasped, relieved, before pausing to recompose herself. "I was so scared you wouldn't manage to come back, I..."

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2243

Red Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Flower   Red Flower EmptySat 19 Jun 2021 - 20:58

Lilacstar tried to manage a purr as she buried her face into her mate's chest. She was still just so tired. StarClan healed what had taken her life, but the energy had not yet returned to her. Still, she attempted to force a smile to appear on her face. Everything was going to be fine, now, it had to be.

"I will always come back to you, Amberfluff. The widest thunderpath in the world could not stop me from doing that."

She closed her eyes, letting her head rest on her paws. "Does....does the Clan know of this? Me losing a life? If not I.....would like to keep this between us. A little rest, and I will be back on my paws in no time, I promise. But they don't need any reason to worry right now. And I think seeing you scared was enough for me."

A weak chuckle escaped her, before the rise and fall of her chest steadied. She had fallen asleep again. But this time, there would be no leaving.

Red Flower SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Flower   Red Flower Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Flower
Page 1 of 1