Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C]   The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 9:36 pm

As Ashpaw was coming back to her paws from her fall, she looked to her father, who was giving another order when she heard the terrible crunch, and subsequent yowl of her father. Her eyes darted to the fox, whose fangs were buried in Nightwind's leg, and Nightwind himself, who looked less like he was in pain and more like he was in intense anger. She could only watch as he was able to skillfully leap onto the fox's neck, burying his own fangs in. With an angry roar of her own, she rushed in toward the fox, noting that it seemed distracted with Nightwind. Ashpaw flopped to her side, kicking the soft belly of the fox with her hind legs, tearing in for as long as she dared, before rolling away and getting back to all four paws. She knew that it was her fault that her dad had gotten bitten, but Ashpaw couldn't think about that right now, or he'd be in even more danger.

Ashpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage, and using 10 SP.

Nightwind
70 HP / 222 SP

Fox
Stunned for two turns!
24 HP / 260 SP (-7 HP)

Ashpaw
20 HP / 47 SP (-10 SP)

The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C] - Page 2 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C]   The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 3:07 am

The fox yelped and released Nightwind's leg. The russet-furred creature thrashed, trying to get the cats off of it. One struck it's belly while the other had a death grip on the back of it's skull. It didn't even want to fight anymore. It wanted to leave.

Fox is stunned for two turns!

Nightwind was seeing red and pain pulsed through his leg. He gave the flesh and the fox's ear stuck in between his teeth a nasty shake, pulling the skin loose some, before re-burying his fangs into his adversary. Blood filled his mouth and soaked his toes as the battle continued. He couldn't even see Ashpaw anymore, let alone talk to her. There was only him and one very very sorry fox.

Nightwind continued his Teeth Grip, dealing another 13 damage!

Nightwind
70HP / 222SP

Fox
Stunned for Two Turns!

Ashpaw
20HP / 47SP
11HP / 260SP (-13HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C]   The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 2:06 pm

Ashpaw saw that the fox was weakening, it was time to help Nightwind end this! Letting loose a snarl, she ripped at the fox's face with her front paws, leaving angry red marks across its muzzle. She hopped back, just in case the fox decided to snap towards her, and took a brief glance up at Nightwind, who was still holding on. The apprentice huffed a bit before dropping back into her stance in case she needed to hop back in. She wasn't about to let this fox go, it hurt her dad, it was going to pay one way or another.

Ashpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage, and using 10 stamina.

Nightwind
70 HP / 222 SP

Fox
Stunned for one more turn!
5 HP / 260 SP (-6 HP)

Ashpaw
20 HP / 37 SP (-10 SP)

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C]   The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 3:31 pm

Nightwind clung on no matter how hard the fox struggled. As a matter of fact, it felt like it wasn't struggling half as hard as it was before. It was time to end this. He made sure that his grip with his claws was secure before he really started to dig in with his teeth. He chomped, shook flesh loose, then chomped back down again, his jaws going to work on the fox with a lethal determination. The fox's legs gave out under it. With a final chomp and a sharp yank to the side, Nightwind severed vertebrae as well as the fox's ear. The predator jerked a few death throes before going still and Nightwind took a few hobbled steps back from it. He spat out the ear as if it were something foul and then his eyes went to Ashpaw.

"Are you alright?" He asked her, holding his slightly bent foreleg up. His bone hadn't pierced through his skin, so that was good. It might not have been as bad as he thought originally, but he didn't dare put weight on it and possibly make it worse.

Nightwind's eyes briefly flicked to the fox... with only one ear... He'd lost his one-eared foxpelt in the river when Ashstorm pushed him in. He hadn't seen the thing since. A small part of him was tempted to skin it and wear it as he had done before, but he pushed that temptation away. Tawnyflare might have been able to get away with it for some unknown reason, but he wasn't about to push it. Time was already not on his side as it were.

Nightwind continued his Teeth Grip, dealing 13 damage!

Nightwind
70HP / 222SP

Fox
Dead
-8HP / 260SP (-13HP)

Ashpaw
20HP / 37SP

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C]   The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 5:29 pm

Ashpaw watched as Nightwind took the fox down, spitting out an ear and removing himself from the now-dead predator. She took a moment to respond, still looking at the fox, thinking about how tough that thing was. "I'm alright, probably better than you though." She looked at her father's crooked-looking leg, ears flattening slightly. 'I really need to get better at this whole fighting thing...' she thought as she padded towards the prey that had been slightly buried. "I'll get this, at least the rabbit, I can bury the hare and come back for it since it's a bit big. You shouldn't really be dragging anything since your leg is..." Ashpaw trailed off, grabbing the rabbit in her jaws. She quickly kicked some dirt over the hare, making sure that it was fairly well hidden. "Guess nobody can say that we weren't working. Hope Ryepaw isn't too disappointed, you probably won't be patrolling with him for a little while." All of these words came out slightly muffled. Ashpaw moved next to Nightwind, making sure he could lean on her if he needed to.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C]   The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past Keeps Haunting Me [C]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2