Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2325

Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Empty
PostSubject: Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]   Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] EmptyMon 10 May 2021 - 18:37

Tawnyflare could easily say she was taking a break from training Swiftpaw at this moment, but any cat who paid attention knew that she rarely trained her apprentice anyway. And yes, she disliked young cats, but there was something about Swiftpaw especially that just got under her skin. She despised the apprentice, and honestly, she would say she was ready to be a warrior as soon as possible just to be rid of her.

But what was surprising, even to her, was that while she did tend to avoid cats (honestly, everyone irritated her at this point), she also found herself wanting to spend her time with another cat. And the brooding Fawnstep, nonetheless. And it wasn't like she wasn't aware of his reputation, either. Like, how many kits did he have in this Clan now? And yet she was still drawn like a moth to a flame.

When she spotted the tabby tom, she could not help a grin from spreading across her maw. "So, you got something on your mind, or is this just your usual know-it-all look? I can never tell, but both for some reason scare me equally." Her whiskers twitching with amusement, she sat beside Fawnstep, headbutting him like she used to with BRICK, and how she had seen others do as well. Apparently it was not just a sibling thing, so it should be fine.

Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr52Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr5bChaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr5LChaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr5KChaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]   Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 8:50

A neutral expression had worried itself deeply into the tom's features. He didn't often stop to think and contemplate the intricacies of life, and he certainly wasn't now. Windclan seemed to be a decent enough place, growing each day with his offspring who would without a doubt become fine warriors. Fawnstep had decided long ago that it was only his duty to train up the apprentices given to him; his kits were the responsibility of their respective mentors, and besides, all they needed was his blood coursing through their veins to become as unyielding a force as he. It was this flickering thought that caused him to glance around camp with the most mild regard.

That was until Tawnyflare had entered his field of vision. The grin that crossed his maw matched her own. Fawnstep wasn't always a stone-faced and driven warrior, it was these rare moments around cats he trusted and respected that his guard dropped. Despite his initial hesitations, the former Asylum cat had become somewhat of a partner, surpassing the traditional mentor and apprentice role that had been thrust upon them both. A low rumbling purr briefly erupted from his chest and the brown and white tom straightened his posture ever so slightly to better regard her with those piercing blue eyes.

"There not much to think about when things are so peaceful. I'd almost say its grown rather boring since Asylum let. We both grew up with claws at our throats, anything less feels... wrong. I suppose I'm less than entertained these days." Fawnstep found himself speaking his mind, tail flickering casually back and forth behind him. He tipped his head forward to gingerly graze his lower jaw across the top of her forehead, "You do make it easier, though. I can't help but think about the fact that we will accomplish great things together." It was the first time that the warrior had ever considered the future with a she-cat in it, another at his side, striving towards whatever goals would bring them the most comfort and power. Perhaps that future would even bring about kits he would entertain raising himself. Surely their bloodline would bring about the greatest warriors the forest had seen.

Fawnstep tipped his head slightly, fixing her with a curious gaze.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]   Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 10:56

Tawnyflare could not help but chuckle as it appeared that Fawnstep had straightened ever so slightly. She honestly enjoyed how he began to lighten up around her. "Yeah, I guess it is a little boring around here. Don't get any fun until the leaders start bickering at the gatherings!" Being around Fawnstep, Tawnyflare loosened up some herself, lying on her side and letting the sun bathe her patched pelt.

"There is a sort of appeal to it, though. Being able to just lay back, and talk, and-" Looking up, she saw Fawnstep regarding her with an.....unusual expression. "What's that look for?" While she was laughing as she asked this, brushing it off as amusing, she couldn't help but wonder what exactly the tom was thinking.

Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr52Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr5bChaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr5LChaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr5KChaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]   Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 15:34

His whiskers twitched at the idea of bickering leaders. Admittedly, it would be far more enthralling if there were clans at each other's borders, seeking lands and unsheathing their claws. Fawnstep grinned at the idea. Instinctively, his own claws dug into the earth, churning it slightly. Fighting side by side with Tawnyflare was an appealing concept. But she was right. There was a wonderfully indulgent aspect to the peace that they were afforded. However, it lack the power that he'd been chasing since kithood. Collecting powerful things, becoming strong himself... it was what drove the tom, and ultimately what had partnered him with this former Asylum cat.

"That was one thing the Asylum had that we don't boundless territory to spend our time in..." Fawnstep muttered, trailing off. If Windclan ruled the forest, there would be no need to squabble for scraps at the border. Their legs would stretch beyond the horizon. It was a fanciful dream but that too made his claws curl. The she-cat's voice drew him back and his voice was low, self-assured and smooth as ever, "If we had kits, they would be the strongest in the strongest warriors that this forest had ever seen. No cat would look at Windclan as simply moor runners ever again." Surely, she could draw her own conclusions from that. He settled back casually, an easy grin on his maw as he entertained these fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]   Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 16:37

Tawnyflare was taken aback as Fawnstep mentioned kits, although she refused to let him see that it bothered her. Instead she forced out a purr, giving him a smooth response of her own. "So, you want kits, huh? And how do you propose we go about this, if you are so certain that our kits would be as perfect as you say? You cannot deny that you have been a poor father in the past, and I have no wish to be a mother. So I do hope you had a plan in mind."

She gave the tom a hard stare, her eyes slightly narrowed. She would have thought the tom a bit more sensible than this, after all, she made it very clear she did not care for the younger generations. But, then again, she supposed he had never seen her actual mothering. Had he seen what had become of her last kit, perhaps he would know better.

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]   Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 19:41

" No need for a mother beyond a queen to nurse on. I'd train them. They'll learn to raise themselves well enough. Any cat worth their while doesn't need other cats to prop them up." Fawnstep had never envisioned her as a mother, even if he sought for their shared blood to run through the veins of these proposed kits. His tail flickered. Of course, he was ignorant of the way that she had treated her last kit. But this was different from any standard pairing. They wouldn't be the perfect family or kin, and he knew that. Yet the would be filled with strength, drive, and self-assurance. To kill at the sides of his kits would be an honor.

"I was never supposed to be a father. Lilacstar and Hayglow made it clear enough." He snorted softly. Besides, the principles the warrior had described to her applied to the previous kits he had sired. Should any of them seek his advice or aid, Fawnstep would treat them as he would any clanmate. But these offspring would be special - on the in the way in which they would hold his gaze and receive special training. The tom leaned into her, relishing in the warmth before he meowed again, "Imagine how strong we would be with such kits at our sides... it's just a dream, though, Tawnyflare. Just a dream." Fawnstep sought her gaze, offering a pleasant smirk.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]   Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 16:40

Tawnyflare could not help but roll her eyes. A dream. More like a guilt trip. Still, she may as well entertain the idea. "Alright, how about I think about it, okay? But if we do go through with this and it ends up as much as a nightmare as I imagine, I reserve the right to claw your ears off. Deal?" She gave a huff, flicking her tail. She could already see herself regretting this.

Closing her eyes, she gave a bit of a hum before speaking again. "So, are there any other ridiculous dreams you have that I should know of? Or could we actually enjoy each other? I for one have been fancying a spar, lately. Care to humor my dreams?"

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]   Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 10:25

"You're the only cat I'd let claw my ears off regardless." He admitted with a low snort. Not that he wouldn't put up a good fight, but if any cat was a match for him, in so many ways, it was Tawnyflare. Fawnstep found himself entranced by these fanciful dreams more often than ever before. Now it wasn't a lust for strength and grandeur just for himself but rather for this particular she-cat and the life they would create as a result. If she did indeed bear his kits, Fawnstep would train them to be the strongest warriors, with a legacy of Asylum and Windclan etched into their pelts.

At the idea of more dreams, he waved his tail dismissively. Of course her sharp-tongue would taunt him for such things. Fawnstep was indeed interested in a spar and the resulting smile proved it. Stretching out his limbs, the handsome tom rose up onto all four paws, "I'd love nothing more than to best you in battle." Now as his tail flickered, there was an arrogant grin painted across his features, "Show me how a real opponent fights, Tawnyflare, something better than any Thunderclan cat could ever dare bring to a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]   Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaotically Wonderful or Downright Mad? [Fawnstep]
Page 1 of 1