Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 5:50

By now, Dayspring's fear of holding apprentice ceremonies had practically gone. Kits becoming apprentices was more important to her than the possibility of her messing up in front of the rest of the Clan. Of course, that worry was still there, but it was pushed to the very back of her mind. It constantly warmed her heart to see the bright smiles of the new apprentices that stood on the ground before her as she announced their new names. Fortunately for her, today would be no different. She quickly took a look around at the cats in the familiar clearing below before starting the meeting with the usual call.
"May all cats old enough to run the moor gather beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 11:08

FrostKit wasn’t sure what the moor was yet but she went over anyways and sat down with cats that were her height and waited for DaySpring to continue.
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 9:43

She continued on with the ceremony once the apprentice-to-be arrived at the scene.
“Frostkit, please step forward. You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Frostpaw. Your mentor will be Foxspirit.”

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 15:34

As soon as she heard the word “Frost” She knew she would be hear. Now she would have to listen to punishment “step forward” She stepped forward “you have reached the age of 6 moon sand it is time for you to be apprenticed”
So this wasn’t punishment? Was being apprenticed a good thing? “From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as FrostPaw.” A name change the second one she had so far and know it lies at FrostPaw. “Your Mentor will be Foxspirit” She had no idea what to do she had know idea who FoxSpirit was or will A Foxspirit haunt her? She waited until FoxSpirit or who she thought was FoxSpirit and went to them.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 17 Apr 2021 - 15:14

He hadn't interacted much with Frostkit prior to this day but that didn't mean he couldn't start now. It was her apprentice ceremony today and Silverpaw loved to participate and cheer on his peers. His own ceremony hadn't been too long ago. His enthusiasm for these events will probably never dwindle. He was quite the social butterfly and took pride in his ability to make friends.

Frostkit was quite new to clan life so this must all be a bit confusing to her. He was ready to try and become her first friend, if she wanted that of course. He wouldn't mind being there for her if she was a bit lost on what to do. He was sure that whoever would be mentoring the she-kit would teach her very well. All of WindClan's warriors were rather experienced and/or were very helpful and kind to those younger members of the clan. As he'd done during previous ceremonies, Silverpaw began to guess on who'd be training Frostkit. His mind always went to the older members of the clan first. They were well-versed in taking on apprentices. This time, his bet was on Foxspirit. He wasn't completely sure but he had a gut feeling.

Ah-ha! He was right this time! When Foxspirit's name was announced, the silver tabby couldn't help but grin in victory. Finally! He was usually close or not at all. The apprentice waited for the ceremony to be officially over before swiftly making his way over to the newly-named apprentice. "Congrats Frostpaw! Ain't it exciting to finally be an apprentice? I know you don't really understand how this all works or why but just know that this is all a good thing! It mean's you're one step closer to being a warrior! Foxspirit'll train ya well. She's a very experienced warrior. I'm sure you'll learn how clan life works. Don't be hesitant ta ask anyone if you don't understand somethin'. I'm also here if ya need me. I hope we can get ta know each other better since we're now both apprentices... Oh! I forgot ta introduce myself! Sorry about that. The name's Silverpaw. Hope we get ta see each other soon!" As soon as he finished, the young tom gave Frostpaw a grin and walked away, a small bounce in his step.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 28 Apr 2021 - 16:02

Foxspirit got up from the patch of newleaf sun where she had been resting at Dayspring's call to the Tallrock. As she got up and stretched, her back made a noticeable popping noise and she winced slightly. It wasn't panful, just an uncomfortable reminder of her age. She padded to the gathering group around the base of the rock and sat down. It sounds like another kit is being apprenticed... Foxspirit listend as Dayspring continued and announced that the kit, Frostkit, would be mentored by... Her? I guess Flurryfox has been a warrior for a while now... She walked up to where the young cat sat, ready to introduce herself. "Hello, Frostpaw!" she began. "I'm Foxspirit, your mentor. A lot of this is probably really new and confusing, but tomorrow I'll take you out on the moors and teach you about what it means to be a Warrior of WindClan." Foxspirit looked over at Silverpaw as he walked up to her apprentice and began to talk excitedly to her. As she watched the conversation unfold, she was reminded of her own excitement at being apprenticed to her mentor, Quailfeather. Quailfeather was about the age I am now when I was apprenticed to her so many seasons ago... She watched the conversation a moment more before walking away.

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: