Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

Characters : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44071-wind-through-the-willows-softly-i-weep
Number of posts : 50

Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep Empty
PostSubject: Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep   Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep EmptySat 10 Apr 2021 - 21:31

~ Sweetpaw ~
-- Sweetkit -- Sweetaw --
100% Riverclan

Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep 68625646-grey-siberian-cat-female-outdoor

General Information

Current Affiliation:Riverclan
Former Affiliation(s): None
Stats: 20HP / 80SP

Character Overview

Breed Inspiration: Siberian
Physical Description: Pale, dusky grey with darker tabby patterns on her face and back. Their eyes are mint green, and their muzzle is pale grey, almost white. They have a salmon-pink nose and long whiskers, as well as a long, fluffy tail.
Scars: None to speak of at the moment.

Personality Overview:
A devoted and loyal cat, Sweetpaw cares very deeply about her clan and those who they call friends. They are very curious, with an aptitude for learning fueled by their excitement and optimism. They can be quite social: however, they still find it hard to make friends as they can be quite is insecure. They enjoy talking to others but have a tendency to cut themselves off without meaning to. As a mostly extroverted cat, this leads to them feeling lonely for much of the time.

Sweetpaw is quite mature and has been since a young age. They find it hard to relate to others their age, or younger, due to this. In an effort to make up for this, they try to win the favor of older, more mature cats, usually through boasting about their talents or doing as much as they can to earn their praise. Both of these habits can be rather annoying, however, leading them to unwittingly push away those who they so desperately look up to for praise and attention.

They can seem rather conceited, as they don't have a lot of patience, and tend to "show off." However, if you get to know them, you will find that these tendencies come not from a place of conceit, but rather, from a place of accommodation. They thrive off of praise and have one way of doing things- fast and efficient. Those who they do not know well that do not have the same drive are seen as slow and unhelpful in their quest for approval.

Sweetpaw tends to wear their heart on their sleeve. They aren't very good at lying, and their intentions are usually quite transparent. This can make them somewhat awkward to be around, even if they are sickeningly sincere. They are also easily misled, not because of cognitive ability, but rather, their trusting and people-pleasing nature makes them look for the good in everything- even when there is none. An upside to this is that they are very honest and open.

Sweetpaw's search for approval will take her far in life, but soon enough, she will begin to feel unsatisfied. As an older, more experienced warrior, she will calm down, becoming less talkative and energetic, and more wise and calm. While she will still be the same cat, she will have shown maturity with her age.

Personality Traits:
|-| Adventurous - Amiable - Benevolent - Charismatic - Cheerful - Clear-headed - Cooperative - Curious - Dedicated - Discipilined - Dynamic - Ebullient - Efficient - Energetic - Flexible - Focused - Forgiving - Friendly - Genuine - Helpful - Honest - Idealistic - Intelligent - Loyal - Mature - Objective - Observant - Passionate - Playful - Practical - Punctual - Reliable - Respectful - Responsible - Scrupulous - Skillful - Sociable - Steady - Wise |~|

|~| Busy - Competetive - Determined - Guileless - Neutral - Obedient - Proud - Self-concious - Stubborn - Trusting - Whimsical |~|

|~| Anxious - Boisterous - Cautious - Clumsy - Complacent - Conventional - Cowardly - Delicate - Dependent - Disorderly - Fearful - Fiery - Foolish - Forgetful - Graceless - Gullible - Hesitant - Imitative - Impatient - Impulsive - Indecisive - Inhibited - Insecure - Malleable - Melancholic - Naive - Obnoxious - Obvious - Oppurtunistic - Pedantic - Pompous - Prejudiced - Persumptuous - Self-critical - Shy - Tactless - Transparent - Weakwilled |~|

Sociability: They are a sociable cat, who works hard to earn the praise of those they look up to. However, they are also somewhat self-conscious.
Outlook: They have a mostly positive outlook, though they are still, objectively, realistic.
Responsibility: They are quite responsible and is very critical with themselves if they makes mistakes.
Cleanliness: With their medium-long fur, they spend a lot of time making themselves look good. Whenever they aren't interacting with other cats, they are grooming themselves.
Generosity: They are somewhat generous, but mostly believe that you get what you earn.
Manners: They are very polite, for the most part, but can be very rude when speaking to those they dislike.
Bravery: Overall, they are more of a cowardly cat, but as they are easily peer pressured, they will throw themself into risky situations to earn the approval of other cats.
Charisma: They are very charismatic- sometimes overly, in fact, which can be somewhat annoying for those who aren't used to their ebullient energy.
Resilience: They are very dependent on other cats and their opinions, and on their own, can be somewhat useless.
More Logical/Emotional: Emotional
Alignment: Lawful Good

Dislikes: Waiting, her long fur, grooming others, swimming
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears: Abandonment by those they hold close to themselves

Ancestral Beliefs:
Other: They have intrusive thoughts quite often.

Skills

Hunting:
Fighting:
Swimming:
Speed:
Agility:
Climbing:
Sneaking:
Resistance: How much the environment affects the cat.
Intelligence:
Persuasion:
Leading:
Balance:
Constitution:

Familial Connections
Father: Brackenlark (NPC, Deceased)
Paternal Grandfather: NPC
Paternal Grandmother: NPC

Mother: Lilysnow (NPC)
Maternal Grandmother: NPC
Maternal Grandfather: NPC

Brothers: N/A
Sisters: N/A
Siblings: N/A

Current Mate(s): N/A
Son(s): N/A
Daughter(s): N/A
Children: N/A

Life and Times

Creation Date: April 10th, 2021
Death Date:

Creation Topic: Sweetkit of Riverclan
Birth Topic: N/A
Apprentice Ceremony: Sweetkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Warrior Ceremony:
Elder Ceremony:
Death Topic:

Education and Interpersonal Connections:

Chronology:

“Theme Songs”:

The Gallery:

[/b]

(WIP)

*All pixel art by me!

Last edited by Dangerous Advantage on Thu 22 Apr 2021 - 0:30; edited 40 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

Characters : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44071-wind-through-the-willows-softly-i-weep

PostSubject: Re: Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep   Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep EmptySun 11 Apr 2021 - 13:42

Sparkkit
(-- Sparkkit --)
50% Loner, 25% Skyclan, 12.5% Windclan, 12.5% Riverclan

Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep A9140c774db7f24fa27ae19316e5c0d2

"Light a fire they can't put out."

General Information

Current Affiliation:Windclan
Former Affiliation(s): None
Stats:
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

"In order to rise from it's own ashes, a phoenix first must burn."

Character Overview

Breed Inspiration:  N/A
Physical Description: Yellow-eyed marbled orange and grey tabby cat with white paws, chest, and underbelly.
Scars: Currently none.

Personality Overview:
As a kit, Sparkkit waited, not understanding, not believing. What he was waiting for, he would not know, until everything came crashing down at once.

And when found out that everything around him was burning, well, what could he do but burn brighter?

And so, his soul was ignited.

Born into a clan who looked down on him for his blood, isolated by his lineage, Sparkkit was never going to grow up to be one of those mellow old fools who waxed poetic about the glories of Starclan and the importance of the warrior code. No, Sparkkit was never going to step in line.

While some would look down on him for the way he would easily ignore the warrior code if he believed a situation to be morally wrong, Sparkkit was never much for slowing down to stop and listen to what others were saying to him. He had the drive and ambition to get done what he felt was important- keeping those he cared about safe.

Defined by his complete and utter loyalty, not to his clan, but to those individuals that found their way into his good graces. He was always the type to root for the underdog, to seek out those who were burning with hate for the injustices life had served them and sweep them up into his ever-increasing fight for truth and justice, a sense of newness that began and ended in his burning (WIP)

Some might call him a wildfire, with no other motive than bringing destruction to those who dared get in his way on his path through life. That he would only destroy himself. Others, though, would look upon him and see, not a burning conflagration, but the warm thrumming of life, the scorching flames that allowed everything to begin again. A flame of healing. A flame of hope.

Personality Traits:

Sociability:
Outlook:
Responsibility:
Cleanliness:
Generosity:
Manners:
Bravery:
Charisma:
Resilience:
More Logical/Emotional: Logical
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Likes: Flirting with other toms, debating, being in charge, helping others
Dislikes: Prideful and stuck-up cats, being looked down on/judged, watching others be hurt and being able to do nothing about it
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:

Ancestral Beliefs:

"You were born to walk through wildfires."

Skills

Hunting:
Fighting:
Swimming:
Speed:
Agility:
Climbing:
Sneaking:
Intelligence:
Persuasion:
Leading:
Balance:
Constitution:

"Let the fire burn you alive."

Familial Connections

Father:  Briarthorn (Fox)
Paternal Grandfather:
Paternal Grandmother:

Mother: Hollyhock (Ripped)
Maternal Grandmother:
Maternal Grandfather:

Brothers: Fuzzykit (Wavedream623)
Sisters: Goldenkit (Sun)
Siblings: N/A

Current Mate(s):
Son(s):
Daughter(s):
Children:

Life and Times

Creation Date: April 11th, 2021
Death Date:

Creation Topic: Sparkkit of Windclan
Birth Topic:
Apprentice Ceremony:
Warrior Ceremony:
Elder Ceremony:
Death Topic:

Chronology:

“Theme Songs”:

The Gallery:

[/b]

(WIP)

Last edited by Dangerous Advantage on Thu 22 Apr 2021 - 0:36; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

PostSubject: Re: Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep   Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 15:40

~ Deepkit ~
(-- Deepkit --)
50% Skyclan, 37.5% Riverclan, 12.5% Thunderclan

Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep Dark-tabby-15942981

"I have loved the stars too dearly
to be fearful of the night."

General Information

Gender Tom
Current Affiliation: Shadowclan
Former Affiliation(s):
Stats: 5HP / 15SP

"There is beauty in everything- even in silence and darkness."

Character Overview

Breed Inspiration: N/A
Physical Description: Dark, short-haired tabby with light grey and tan highlights and yellow-green eyes.
Scars: None at the moment.

Personality Overview:
There was nothing Deepkit wanted more as a kit than power.

Ambition was the driving force for most of his choices. He was a risk-taker, and there was not a day he went by where he would not yearn.

His family was important to him, of course, but he would easily shove those aside who cared about him to get what he wanted- power, praise, acceptance. He noticed how he was treated, of course- differently, by everyone else. And he hated it. He wanted to do something, to be someone that others would look up to, that others would want to be. Yet, with his connections, he was sure that would never be something he could accomplish.

As he pressed on for his journey towards power, pushing away those who cared about him in order to climb the ranks, he lost himself. Loneliness had never been something he cared about. He was fine with it, at least, he thought.

And yet, there was a certain kind of loneliness that was unlike anything else before. Although he was surrounded by cats, he soon felt distanced from them. He was not lonely, no- he was alone. Lonesome, perhaps. And he thought he was fine with that.

Yet, as he grew, and fell further and further into shadow, he soon realized that everything he had always been chasing was just another lie. Power, that beautiful deceit, had caught him in its claws and pulled him far away from everything he was. Distanced from all those who had really cared about for those who would rather use him, he was forced to take a step back.

And when he finally saw the truth, it was not like the light of day. It was the moon, reaching silvery fingers down to him and whispering secrets into his ear. And when it left him, all alone, with a clan full of cats who disliked him or did not truly care about him, he knew he had to change.

So, change he did.

(To be cont.)
Personality Traits:

Sociability:
Outlook:
Responsibility:
Cleanliness:
Generosity:
Manners:
Bravery:
Charisma:
Resilience:
More Logical/Emotional:
Alignment:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:

Ancestral Beliefs:
Other:

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Therefore, hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."

Skills

Hunting:
Fighting:
Swimming:
Speed:
Agility:
Climbing:
Sneaking:
Intelligence:
Persuasion:
Leading:
Balance:
Constitution:

"A certain darkness is needed to see the stars."

Familal Connections

Father: Spark - Mamenchisaurus (100% Skyclan)
Paternal Grandfather: NPC (100% Skyclan)
Paternal Grandmother: NPC (100% Skyclan)

Mother: Shira - Little Ripped
Maternal Grandmother: Ivystar - 7/8 RC, 1/8 TC - Maple
Maternal Grandfather: NPC

Brothers: Webkit - (downfive)
Sisters: Rainkit - ruska, Firekit - Grey
Siblings:

Current Mate(s):
Son(s):
Daughter(s):
Children:

"He wanted secrets whispered at midnight and road trips without a map."

Life and Times

Creation Date:
Death Date:

Creation Topic: Deepkit of Shadowclan
Birth Topic: Changing For The Better
Apprentice Ceremony:
Warrior Ceremony:
Elder Ceremony:
Death Topic:

“Chronology”:

“Theme Songs”:

Gallery:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep   Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind Through The Willows, Softly I Weep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: