Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 3:59 pm

Dayspring was beginning to get used to holding ceremonies. Despite the fact that she was anxious every time, handling kits and younger apprentices was something that she had never struggled with. Knowing that she was naming the future of the Clan made her heart soar every time she climbed onto the Tallrock, and today marked one of those days once again. Dayspring quietly cleared her throat before speaking.
"May all cats old enough to run the moor gather beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:43 am

Today was the day! Well, at least he hoped it was. He was itching to become an apprentice. He was desperate to join the others in their training. He wanted to help out and make himself useful. Silverkit wanted to make his mothers proud. So he prayed that it was finally his time to shine!

The gray tabby quickly sat down and anxiously awaited the official start of the ceremony. He bit the inside of his cheek to try and sedate his growing nervousness and tried to still his traitorously energetic tail. His whiskers twitched in anticipation and his eyes never strayed far from the deputy's form. He was ready! He was eager to begin training alongside his family and to serve his clan with all he's got!
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 5:14 pm

Seeing Silverkit’s enthusiasm made Dayspring smile. It always warmed her heart to see the youngest Clan members reaching new heights.
“Silverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Silverpaw. I will be your mentor.”

With that, the she-cat abandoned her place on top of the Tallrock and quickly padded down to touch noses with her new apprentice. Realization seemed to strike her directly in that moment. She had never had an apprentice before, not a single one, but that was understandable considering the fact that she had only been a warrior for what seemed like two heartbeats before being given the rank of deputy. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t the slightest bit nervous.
“Congratulations, Silverpaw,” Dayspring purred, “We can start first thing tomorrow if you’d like! I’m excited to begin training with you.”

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 5:59 am

Silverkit couldn't actually believe it. He'd been right! It was finally his day to shine! It took a whole lot of effort to keep from squealing with joy as the deputy officially began the ceremony. The young tom made sure to stand and step forward when he was specifically told to. He wanted to make a good impression on whoever'd be mentoring him... speaking of mentors... He was more than curious as to who he'd have the great pleasure of training with.

As the ceremony progressed, the silver tabby kit dug his small needle-like claws into the ground below to refrain from bouncing too much. The only things he couldn't control were his gleeful grin and his trembling tail. Honestly, there was no point in trying to stop that traitorous tail of his. It'd only wiggle harder. He was starting to believe that it had a mind of it's own. He didn't really mind though. It was as if he had a friend constantly following him that was also quite attached. It was a funny thought. The tom-kit quickly shook it away. There was no time to think! He had to pay attention to what the deputy was saying. It was all that really mattered at that moment, after all.

Here it was! The moment he'd been waiting for! His green gaze focused on Dayspring only as she proceeded to reveal his mentor. He nearly toppled over as he subconsciously leaned closer in anticipation. The kit -who was now a very proud apprentice- straightened himself and felt his face light up in shock as he stared at his mentor. Oh! What an honor! The deputy herself would be mentoring him! He really couldn't believe his luck! This was the best day of his life! Well... so far.

Silverpaw quickly recovered from his dumbfounded stupor and excitedly pressed his nose to Dayspring's, signaling the ceremony's full end. "T-Thank you, Dayspring! I would so love that! I'm more than excited to train with you. I'm finally an apprentice a-and you're going to be mentoring me! It's like a dream come true!" The newly-named apprentice couldn't stop the words from tumbling out. He didn't really care either. He was just so excited to start! "I'll do my best to not let you down! I'll try my hardest to make you, my family, and WindClan proud!" Silverpaw grinned up at his mentor before looking away to see if he could spot his sister among the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: