Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]

Go down 
+11
kjSage
Tara
Stormy
King Falcon I
Spooksjolly
Aspen
Honey Badger
verychuu
narwhalbacon
khamosa
rhindon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 19:34

The barrage of voices was enough almost to overwhelm Wolfstar. He hadn't seen, nor heard, this many of his clanmates in one place, at one time, especially not in such high spirits, in such a long time that it felt almost surreal. Sticking close to Blossomstep, the leader listened, first to Himbo Bob's plea, then to Lichenpaw, then finally to Foxfire's desperate pleas. But he barely had a chance to register his former mentor's words before the russet tom was storming away. Wolfstar took a step, planning to follow, but stilled as Tornpaw asked about her father. He swallowed hard, unable to meet the apprentice's confused stare.

He couldn't chase Foxfire, not now. The clan needed him, now more than ever, and he'd failed them enough the past few moons. It was time to step up. He was loathe to leave Blossomstep's side, but Wolfstar managed, pulling away and making his way up to the mouth of his den. "CATS OF SKYCLAN!" he called, more to get their attention than to summon them, as most were already gathered. He let the mutters of conversation die down before he continued. "With the Asylum's leaders defeated, it is time things return to normal. Any cat that does not belong to SkyClan is no longer welcome within our camp." His eyes lingered on Himbo Bob, the guilt that he was about to tear Ashstorm's little family apart plaguing him like Whitecough. "That includes those of you who have taken SkyClan mates. You do not belong here, and that is my final say." He looked away from the massive tomcat, taking a shuddering breath before continuing. "Dawnhawk, from this point forward, is exiled from SkyClan. If he is caught in our territory, he is to be killed on sight." His claws scraped the rock below him, long tail lashing once. "Bloodstrike will once again hold the mantle of SkyClan's deputy."

Finished speaking, Wolfstar fell silent, one ear slanting to the side as he waited for what he assumed would be a barrage of questions or concerns.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 20:10

"Don't worry, Ferbo, I'm not going anyw--" Himbo Bob started, but was effectively cut off by Whitescar. Hope and a plea filled his eyes, and he begged the Stars above that if they had any mercy, they'd grant him this one wish.

He was a fool to believe in Mercy.

Despite having never laid a claw on any cat, not even Smokeheather when he pinned her down, despite actively participating in hunting for the clan and fighting predators, despite breaking his leg to save to FlyClan kits, and despite the family he had here, Whitescar refused to accept him. Tears began to fall as he silently weeped. What a fool he'd been, to think that FlyClan would accept him as Ashstorm had. He wanted  to protest, to fight against this for Ashstorm, for his kits.

An empty laugh fell from his maw, and he lifted his head towards the sky, blue eyes that once never seemed to hold anything but happiness filled with despair. "...why? What did I do wrong? I never raised one claw against any cat here. I would've fought to the death to protect my family and the cats Ashstorm loved... So.. So why..." he broke off with a shudder, bowing his head in silent mourning.

It was Holly all over again.

But worse.

Ashstorm was alive, his kits were alive, and he was forbidden to see them. "Can.. Can I at least say goodbye?" He asked, one last wish, one last plea for forgiveness before being cast out like an evil wrench that he wasn't.

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3054

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 20:38

"If we're lucky, Dawnhawk is dead and rotting."

Bloodstrike snapped his head in Beechface's direction and spat, rage like fire igniting across his body as he did so. "Shut your mouth! Not another word from you! I'll deal with him when he's back." It was surreal giving Beechface a talking to again... it felt like a lifetime ago since the last one. He huffed and took one more step inside the den when Wolfstar bellowed, sending another wave of pain through his head.

I'm really starting to miss that cell... at least it was relatively quiet in there most days. He thought bitterly. He turned his head to look at Wolfstar and listened to him speak.

"With the Asylum's leaders defeated, it is time things return to normal. Any cat that does not belong to SkyClan is no longer welcome within our camp." And there you have it. Get out you fox-hearted rat.

"Dawnhawk, from this point forward, is exiled from SkyClan." Foxdung... that makes sense I guess. " If he is caught in our territory, he is to be killed on sight."

Bloodstrike froze in place. Even his breathing stopped. He stared at Wolfstar and continued to listen. Someone else had been named deputy... that also made sense... but he didn't care that he was getting his position back. When Wolfstar spoke no more, the meaning of his words and the reality of them started to sink in. With that realization came a smoldering fury that slowly welled up from within the pit of Bloodstrike's gut. Pain throbbed throughout his body in time with his fluttering heart.

A long, low, but very audible growl reverberated from Bloodstrike's throat and his scarred, maimed face distorted even further as it wrinkled back and revealed his teeth. He wanted to get Wolfstar's attention... as well as the entire clan's.

"I haven't been here ten minutes and you're giving orders for my oldest son to be killed and just expect me to be alright with that?" His fur bristled. His heart raced. His breathing labored. "Where were you when they came? Looking for ghosts!" He was referring to Juniperlight and Spottedstar, but he didn't think he needed to explain that to Wolfstar. It was a low blow... and words he was sure he'd regret later, but he had no filter. He was in too much shock, too much pain that he couldn't seem to get away from and too tired to control himself. "Your father abandoned this clan ages before he had the decency to physically remove himself from our territory, but you'd give him every chance in the world." Bloodstrike spat, hard and deliberately at his feet. He'd never had any respect for Spottedstar, and now he had no reason to not make that loudly and publicly known. He didn't care if it offended Wolfstar. In fact, he hoped it would. "I would at least want the chance to speak to my son myself if he shows back up here. Once we're done, I will physically remove him myself if he doesn't think he needs to leave." Exile he could agree with. A kill on sight policy? No. Bloodstrike was probably biased and he was even aware of it, but no one else, not even once, had fought for Dawnhawk except for him as far as he knew. Bloodstrike was heartbroken from his son's betrayal, and would likely give him a few scars of his own to wear for such a thing. But to kill his own kits wasn't something he thought he'd ever be able to do.

Another wave of pain... and Bloodstrike's claws extended into the dirt. He grimaced and winced at that one. Why couldn't he stop hurting?? His eyes darted to the medicine den and his eyes searched in his limited view of it for where the poppy seeds might be. "Beechface. Poppy seeds. Or I'm going to kill someone." His rage was enough at this point that he forgot to lick at his exposed fang and a string of drool seeped towards the ground. His eyes then flicked towards the large rogue cat.

Target. He had a target. And he was going to unleash all of his frustration onto Himbob if he didn't leave. And soon.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 21:06

What..?

"Ex.. exile?" The Young apprentice muttered out. Her eyes wide but her gaze locked on nothing. Her legs started to give beneath her and she stumbled to keep upright before collapsing to the ground fully.

"Ki-kill.. on sight?" She wanted to scream out. She wanted to be frustrated. She wanted to cry but she just laid there, body limp as she processed. Why? Why? Why why why? She was just supposed to kill her father? The one who treated her like a precious warrior? She.. No.. She couldn't do it.. she wouldn't do it. Skyclan always treated her different.. but now? Now it just got a whole lot worse..

"I.." She whimpered out, emotions finally coming to the surface, an overflowing well of sadness. She would never get to see her father again would she? "Please.. Please no... don't take him from me.." She weakly cried out, her voice cracking numerous times as sobs wracked her body.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5709

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Mar 2021 - 7:17

Beechface bristled at her father's admonishment, ears flicking back in sudden anger. He was going to yell at her for wanting justice? His mind was addled from being imprisoned for so long, that much was obvious but... Oh, right. He didn't know.

"You don't know half of what that fox-heart bastard has done." She growled right back at her father, claws digging into the dirt. The she-cat whipped around and stalked into her den to grab the poppy seeds.

"Eat these and get some rest, you mousebrained idiot." She all but shoved the leaf with the poppy seeds on it towards Bloodstrike. The poppy seeds would kick in quickly enough with how exhausted and underweight he was. She'd need to be careful with what herbs she gave him and how much for a while, yet.

Wolfstar began to speak, and Beechface listened, eyes widening slightly in shock. She had half-expected him to just slink back to his den and say nothing, like he'd done since the Asylum had shown up. She expected him to be lenient with them, maybe even offer Himbo Bob a place in Skyclan (as disgusted as that made her). Instead, the rogues were told to get lost. And Dawnhawk was exiled... To be killed on sight. Wolfstar was finally doing the right thing. Moons late, but this was needed. Beechface offered her grandfather an almost genuine smile as relief flooded her.

And then Bloodstrike spoke up. Beechface was sorely tempted to cuff him over the ear. It wouldn't take much to bring the malnourished warrior down at this point.

"No. He deserves worse than what Wolfstar has sentenced him to. You weren't here, dad, you have no idea what he's done-" Beechface began, then cut herself off abruptly and stormed back towards her den. None of the clan knew what Dawnhawk had really done, but she had the proof sitting in the back of her herb store.

"Sorry mother, I know you wouldn't want it revealed like this." She muttered quietly, grabbing the ivy leaf bundle from her den. She stalked back into the clearing, and set the bundle down as she stood next to Wolfstar. Guilt pricked at her. She should never have gone this long without letting the truth out.

"I want no confusion about Dawnhawk deserving what Wolfstar has decided. If you ask me he deserves worse." She spoke so the entire clan could hear her. Her fur was fluffed up, making her appear larger. "He killed Featherkit when all I could do was watch! She was defenseless, not even two moons old. I intervened when he would have gone after Smokefeather and Mountainkit." Her furious glare raked over her assembled clanmates, meeting every stare with one of her own. Her gaze softened slightly as it fell upon Tornpaw... She was innocent of her father's crimes, she hadn't known any of this. But she would know the truth now. They all would. They had to.

"The Asylum cat who patched me up neglected to check my claws. You want proof? Here it is." With one claw, Beechface opened the ivy leaves that had been so carefully wrapped around strands of golden and silver fur. It had been a while, the blood had dried on the once-silken strands and made them stiff, but she'd been careful. Dawnhawk's scent still clung faintly to the fur, though even without it the fur was clearly recognizable. Nobody else in the clan had a pelt quite like his.

"He threatened to bring the Asylum down on the rest of the clan should we speak the truth, but he's not here and the Asylum is done. He killed one of his own guards who had tried to stop him, that guard never fought with me, nor did he threaten Smokefeather or kill a defenseless kit. That was all Dawnhawk." Her voice shook slightly, rage and grief clear. Had any of them even noticed how Smokefeather would flinch at the mention of Dawnhawk's name? Had any of them noticed how she'd go out of her way to avoid him, pelt reeking of fear whenever he drew close? Beechface was willing to bet they hadn't.

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Mar 2021 - 8:02

Ashstorm wanted to answer Foxfire, but she did not have any answers for him.  When he stormed out of the camp, she felt a little bit of guilt for not answering him or comforting him.  She did not know Flowerthorn well, besides from when they fought at the Winter games, but she hoped to get to know her better once she returned.

Beechface spoke to Lichenpaw about how he was right, which made Ashstorm flinch.  She was so uncomfortable whenever they mentioned or implied how unreasonable she was for simply trying to see the good in everyone, even if they were considered the enemy.  She always felt ganged up on by most of her siblings and they apparently still wondered why she liked Dawnhawk and Himbo Bob.  Both of them were kind to her and excepted what she did or what she believed for the most part, something that the others in Skyclan barely even cared about and they did not even know how much that tore her apart inside with every comment they made.  Wolfstar made Dawnhawk deputy, so he must allow an Asylum cat that did not do anything wrong stay, right?

Then Wolfstar spoke and with every new word that came out of his mouth made Ashstorm feel like she was sinking into the ground.  She felt as though a cat was ripping her to shreds after Wolfstar was finished, even though she was unharmed.  Her claws dug into the ground, trying to not jut say everything that came to mind.  Bloodstirke defended Dawnhawk and Tornpaw seemed to try to do the same.  Finally, Ashstorm could not hold her tongue.

"Are you kidding me? She yelled through the tears that began streaming down her face.  "No way in the dark forest can you expect me to kill my mentor and brother as soon as I see him!  Yes, are family is really messed up but I should think we should still care for each other enough to not be expected to kill one another!"  All of her rage, everything she had even been thinking about saying, suddenly just began to flow out of her mouth.  "As for Himbo Bob," she continued.  "Are you all so cold hearted to take away my kits father just because of something that the father's clan or group did!  No, I am not saying that nothing the Asylum did was wrong, they definitely got some things wrong, but I'm asking are you really going to punish a cat who did not even like everything the Asylum did and has sworn to me that he will protect Skyclan, just because of what his group did?  If that's your logic when you put the kill order out on Dawnhawk, we all should have that kill order too."  She was walking slightly towards Wolfstar as she was speaking.  She glared at Beechface and Lichenpaw with a hurt glare in her eyes.  "If I have said my true opinion on anything I just get hate and anger directed at me and I hate it."  Only about a fox length or two away from Wolfstar at this point, she suddenly just burst into tears.  "My kits," She lowered her voice so that Wolfstar could hear her, but she was not sure if anyone else could.  "They are half-Asylum, what's going to happen to them?"

Then Beechface told them the truth of what happened in the nursery.  "No.. No."  She took a few steps back.  She looked at Beechface, her eyes filled with tears, her expression filled with pain.  "Please tell me that isn't true."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021 - 17:40

Tornpaw froze in her spot on the ground. "Liar.." Dawnhawk wouldn't do that. Her father wouldn't do that. Sure he could be harsh sometimes but every time she had seen him, he had been nothing but kind. He loved her, he loved his family. Why would he kill a helpless kit? It made no sense.. It all made no sense.. Nothing was adding up. Sure he might have been apart of Asylum but they weren't all bad right? There were some good ones.. They weren't killing the ones that remained on sight so why..?

The young apprentice looked up at the older cats. Beechface, Wolfstar, all of them. Her mouth drawn back into an ugly snarl, lips trembling slightly from the sadness that ran through her body. "Liar!" Her voice shouted out. "He wouldn't.." She affirmed mostly for herself than anyone else. They never liked Dawnhawk, they never liked Asylum. So of course they would lie. Of course they would blame him for something, he absolutely wouldn't do. No. That wasn't her father.

Fur didn't prove anything. She was the medicine cat. She could grab the toms fur anytime. This was all just a way to get Dawnhawk out of the clan for good, to get rid of her family. Not only were they were doing that, they were tearing her apart on the inside as well. She could deal with it if she had Dawnhawk by her side, but now? She wasn't sure. She wasn't sure if she should even stay, but at the moment she knew she didn't want to regardless if she needed a mentor with her or not. Tornpaw stood, her legs trembling under her. "I.." She started, her voice cracking again. "I hate all of you!" The gold and white apprentice screamed out before turning and running out of the camp, not even sure if she meant what she just said fully, but she had to get her pain, and anger out somehow.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021 - 19:29

He brushed his cheek against Ashstorm's, "Don't worry, love, they wouldn't dare take anger out on innocent kits. If my crimes were living with the Asylum, then my kits aren't guilty of that. They're hardly old enough to know the difference between Clan and Asylum." Himbo Bob reassured her, sadness lingering in his gaze.

"Don't fight this. It'll only make things worse for you, and if your own family is so quick to turn on you,I fear what your Clanmates will do if you try to protect me. I'll be okay, I won't be too far. You know I'll never truly leave you. I love you, Ashstorm, forever and always."

He twined his fluffy tail with hers and stayed like that for several heartbeats, pressing his forehead to hers, tears in his eyes. Turning, he looked at Herbo Fedora, and removed his black fox pelt, laying it over top of her shoulders. "Ferbo... Be strong for Bobpa, okay? You know I love you, right? We'll see each other again one day, Fedora, I promise. Just be a good girl and don't cause any trouble. Watch out for your little siblings and Ashstorm, okay? I love you, Ferbo. I love you so much." He curled around her calico form, and it was with a great reluctance that he began walking towards the nursery.

"Delbo? Kimbo? It's papa. I'm.. Going on a super secret important mission, and we might not see each other for a while, little ones. Take care of your momma and each other, okay? Everything will be fine, I swear. Come here, you furballs!" Pulling them closer, he blinked the tears away so they wouldn't see the sadness in his eyes, "I love you kits, alright? Remember that! When you feel lonely just think of me, and I'll be righhhhttt there! In your heart. You'll never be alone, little ones, now off you go, back to bed. Sweet dreams, little ones, sweet dreams.."

Walking back to Ashstorm, he brushed against her, licking her cheek, whispering words meant only for her.

"Three sunrises from now, follow the corncockle."

And with that, Himbo Bob slowly trudged out of FlyClan's camp, tail dragging behind him, and uneven tiny splotches in the dirt behind him from his tears.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021 - 8:56

Before, Ravenclaw had been in disbelief at Wolfstar's decision to make Dawnhawk the deputy. Now, hearing him call for all the non-SkyClan cats to leave, and for Dawnhawk to be killed on sight should he appear, made her feel elated. The sudden downturn in her emotions she felt thinking about Wrenspring were right back up again after hearing that. "Hear hear!" she called out, stepping forward. "Those Asylum foxhearts deserve no mercy." They deserved less mercy after what Beechface revealed, especially when it came to Dawnhawk. "If that traitor shows his ugly face back on our lands again, I'll personally take care of him." She wanted to kill so badly. Dawnhawk would be an amazing first kill.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021 - 10:36

Shira helped the injured back, but did not feel like she should stay in camp.  She was not the most liked Asylum 'member' there.  If a cat who was part of the Asylum, than would forget about the Asylum to stay with his mate, and also did not really hurt anyone, was not allowed there anymore, she doubted she was either.  Just wanting to see how things went, she hid behind a tree.  She laughed at how much arguing and chaos there was now that they were free.  They thought they needed that Asylum to cause problems?  I'm pretty sure this clan can do that on there own. She thought.  They were yelling two different sides of the story.  About Dawnhawk, about the Asylum, about that stupid Asylum cat who refused to leave.  Stars, I hate this family. She thought about Dawnhawk's family.  They were all so emotional.  Why?  It did not make sense to her, but she decided to stop thinking about others problems who did not even pertain to her.  They all were yelling and angry and seeming to feel nearly like they all wanted to tare each other apart.

This is getting interesting...

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Mar 2021 - 18:06

"Yes, we most certainly will, Wolfstar. I think we have a lot to discuss..." Blossomstep mewed in return, allowing him to lead her towards Beechface's den. Suddenly, Himbo Bob's voice rose above the others, and she blinked as he lowered himself in front of Wolfstar. Lifting her gaze to Ashstorm's, emotions warred on her face. On one paw, Asylum had interrupted the clan's life, turning things upside down and causing chaos that they got to control, and ultimately it lead to several deaths, and many ruined relationships. On the other.... Himbo Bob had not done anything wrong, that she had ever known. He had been one of the more helpful Asylum cats, and Ashstorm loved him and he loved her. She glanced to Wolfstar, curious as to what his response would be. As she waited for it, other voices started to take up her attention, and her ears flattened to her head. It was difficult to hear what anyone was saying or doing, but suddenly a name rose above the other voices. Flowerthorn. The she-cat had also been taken by Asylum, and Blossomstep tried to recall if she had seen the she-cat at all. She didn't remember if she had, she was certain she hadn't come across her, but the thorns around her had been so thick and the cages spread out so much that she could have been on the far edge of the clearing. She had been so focused on helping Bloodstrike home that she hadn't even considered checking to see if any others had returned as well. A lump rose in her throat as she tried to find Foxfire among the crowd, but became dizzy when another loud voice interrupted. A voice she hadn't heard in moons. Swaying on her paws, she closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath, but it was all a little too much. Suddenly, Wolfstar was gone from her side, and the older she-cat lost her footing and stumbled slightly, lowering herself to the ground as she tried to focus on what was being said. Asylum cats had to leave.... Himbo Bob included... Dawnhawk was exiled.... Killed on sight.... Bloodstrike was deputy again. Her stomach churned as bile rose in her throat only to be swallowed down. Cries of disapproval sounded from various corners of the camp, and she recognized Bloodstrike's voice among them. Beechface called for attention, and she opened her eyes to regard her granddaughter as she explained what truly happened in the nursery the day of Featherkit's death. Bile rose again, and this time, Blossomstep couldn't stop it. Rising to her paws, she darted away from the crowd towards the dirtplace, blinded by tears of anger and grief. It was all just too much.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Mar 2021 - 17:14

It was obvious to him that the cats who had been held captive had not been treated well. The ones who'd returned were gaunt, unfed, and battered... but it hadn't quite hit him how much worse off that Bloodstrike looked in comparison. That was, until his son stood up after Wolfstar's announcement, disbelief giving way quickly to rage across his scarred face. Even malnourished as he was, the deputy's snarl was enough nearly to make Wolfstar return with one of his own, but through the grace of sheer surprise at the words that followed, Wolfstar managed.

His heart thudded against his ribcage harder and harder with every intentionally cruel word that spat from Bloodstrike's mouth, and had he not been riding the high of adrenaline, the leader may have shrunk back, wounded by the savage jibes coming from the cat he considered both his protégé and his best friend outside of Blossomstep. But instead, that hurt turned to anger, and Wolfstar swallowed back an angry hiss, opening his mouth to respond. Gratefully, Beechface's voice rose above anything he'd begun to say, and the dark tom slid his gaze over to study her, his expression growing horrified as she recounted the details of what had really happened in the medicine den.

The leader's eyes finally dropped, his limbs trembling with rage. What he wouldn't give to tear that traitor's throat out right now, to watch his blood soak the earth at his paws. Tornpaw's outburst made him glance upward, and his gaze followed her from camp. "Someone follow her," he ordered. "I'm sure there is still chaos among the trees and she's only an apprentice." His eyes slid hen to Ashstorm, softening with sympathy on her dark form. "Ashstorm, he does not belong here. And it is you alone that stills my claws against him," his voice was firm but not unkind, and he let the two have their moment before the massive tomcat quit the camp before responding again. "Your kits are SkyClan, and that is where they will remain."

Shoulders sagging in sudden exhaustion, Wolfstar shook his head. "My decision about Dawnhawk stands - but if he can be safely brought to camp, do so." And with that he slid down from the front of his den and padded to Blossomstep's side, silent in his support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]   The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Liberation of Skyclan [Clan Plot Topic]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3