Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plans of Salvation [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Plans of Salvation [c] Empty
PostSubject: Plans of Salvation [c]   Plans of Salvation [c] EmptyFri 19 Feb 2021 - 10:22

Wisteriabloom had almost forgotten that Mousehunt interactions didn't happen inside clans, and therefore that she also needed to go to Thunderclan. It had also only just dawned on her that she had no idea who in Riverclan knew what was going on. Shrikefrost? No. Her mate would tell her if anything was going on, surely. But, at the end of the day, she hadn't told anyone. She wandered along the river a little past Sunningrocks, hoping to catch a solo warrior with their Asylum accompaniment. Where she was, the river thinned out slightly, making it easy to hop over and knick prey. Or create a fake scene that involved prey-stealing.

The second she spotted a tabby pelt in the shade of the trees across the river, she called out. "Thunderclanner! Give that prey back! You should find enough mice on your own side of the river!" Then she jumped over, and slashed at the brown she-cats shoulder with her claws mostly sheathed. "Are you interested in plans that will lead to the fall of Asylum?" Wisteriabloom whispered in her ear. "'Cause I have some."

Wisteriabloom used Front Paw Strike

Wisteriabloom
100/100 HP
270/280 SP [-10]

Shrikesong
46/60 HP [-14]
200/200 SP

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Salvation [c]   Plans of Salvation [c] EmptyFri 19 Feb 2021 - 12:08

Once again, Shrikesong had found herself in a fight. As the she-cat mentioned something about her stealing mice, the she-cat blinked. I didn't even touch a mouse this patrol. Why is this RiverClan cat accusing me of stealing a mouse on her territory... wait a second. As the gears in her brain were turning, the RiverClanner confirmed her guess by speaking of a way to cause Asylum to fall. "Of course I'm interested," the she-cat whispered, slashing back at Wisteriabloom with half-sheathed claws. "I'd love to hear about the plan."

This was it.

Shrikesong used Front Paw Strike on Wisteriabloom, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shrikesong:
HP: 46/60
SP: 190/200

Wisteriabloom:
HP: 89/100
SP: 270/280

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Plans of Salvation [c] Image10
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Salvation [c]   Plans of Salvation [c] EmptySat 20 Feb 2021 - 3:41

"It comes from a mouse in your own clan. He was told by Starclan that we must cut off the head of the snake where Silverpelt shines the brightest - Fourtrees." Wisteriabloom explained as quickly as possible, noticing that her Asylum guard seemed a lot more invested in their fight than usual. If they looked too closely, they would quickly be able to tell that there was no prey involved. She reared up on her back legs and whacked Shrikesong in the face with her front paws, her claws still sheathed, before she continued again.

"We need to kill the head of Asylum, Eris, to end them. We're meeting along the Northern Thunderpath at Moonhigh in a quarter moon." It was her second time delivering this message, so she had gotten a little better at summarising it. "It's a risk... but it's the only way.

"So, are you in?"

Wisteriabloom used Rendering Front Paws

Wisteriabloom
89/100 HP
245/280 SP [-25]

Shrikesong
29/60 HP [-17]
190/200 SP

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Salvation [c]   Plans of Salvation [c] EmptyMon 22 Feb 2021 - 14:32

Shrikesong smirked upon the hearing of the resistance's plans. She would not only help with the assassination directly, but she would also make sure that Eris had no idea that it was happening. Perhaps giving the Asylum Head delayed information would work well for that. "Sounds good to me," she said, sheathing her claws to strike. I'll make sure Eris doesn't suspect a thing.

She didn't even know the RiverClan cat's name, really. "Before I go, can you tell me your name? My name is Shrikesong, by the way." The she-cat grinned at her ally, trying to put on a show for the Asylum cats watching. "Stupid RiverClanner! I caught that mouse, fair and square!" The she-cat shouted, seemingly slashing at the RiverClan warrior's belly. However, her claws were fully sheathed during that attack, though the Asylum cats were none the wiser.

Shrikesong used Front Paw Strike on Wisteriabloom, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shrikesong:
HP: 29/60
SP: 180/200

Wisteriabloom:
HP: 78/100
SP: 245/280

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Plans of Salvation [c] Image10
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Salvation [c]   Plans of Salvation [c] EmptySun 28 Feb 2021 - 10:15

"Wisteriabloom." The warrior replied. She slipped under Shrikesong's belly and pretended to slash at it with her claws still sheathed. She scrambled back up again, and she realised that she should probably mention the missing kits. Snakekit... Before, when she had fought Hayglow, she didn't think that she would have the strength to bring it up, since when Beecloud had mentioned it she had almost immediately fled. But now she regretted that, because the warriors who deserved to know the truth didn't, just because she had been too afraid of breaking.

"One more thing..." She said as she straitened up and waited for her opponent to attack again. "You can't react, which might be hard, but... the missing kits were taken by Asylum. And they've been trained by them, made to forget their true origins. They've used our own children against us." My kit. Snakekit could be anywhere now, and probably wouldn't recognise her mother. I would know her in a heartbeat... but will I ever see her again?

Wisteriabloom used Belly Rake

Wisteriabloom
78/100 HP
235/280 SP [-10]

Shrikesong
14/60 HP [-15]
180/200 SP

↣ ↢