Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5645

Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] Empty
PostSubject: Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]   Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 12:10 pm

Beecloud had given Mistyfalcon a message, and so it was that Mistyfalcon found himself prowling near highpine at the Skyclan border, dark gaze sweeping the trees for signs of life. Skyclan wasn't his favorite clan to interact with, especially not after that one hideously burned psychopath had decided to make a snack out of his ear. But that had been almost a season ago, now, and at Fourtrees...

Fourtrees. How odd to think of the place as forbidden. How odd to almost miss the gatherings he'd always despised. He had seen the four oaks that marked the neutral ground in so long... And Asylum was very keen to keep the clans away from it. Whatever they were hiding, Beecloud had initiated a plan to uncover their den and root out the snake once and for all.

Of course, to put that plan into action, they needed the cats to do it. Dark eyes scanned the border as the Shadowclanner moved into the trees, and his lips curled upon seeing a black pelt stray just a touch too close to the border. Skyclan and Shadowclan scents tended to overlap, here, and that should really be made clearer to this she-cat.

He struck out at the she-cat from the shadows, though his blows were tempered, it wasn't by much.

"Why is it that you mice are always skulking near the Shadowclan border, hmm?" His voice came out a low growl. If this she-cat was part of the Mousehunt, she'd pick up on his words. If she wasn't, she'd retaliate and simply think he was insulting her. Time to find out which it was, and move from there.

Mistyfalcon used Shadow Ambush for -15sp, dealing -14 damage.

Mistyfalcon
80 / 80 hp
225 / 240 sp (240 - 15)

Ravenclaw
33 / 45 hp (45 - 12)
160 / 160 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]   Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 2:41 pm

Ever since she had spoken with that ThunderClan warrior, Ravenclaw had found herself taking more trips to SkyClan's borders. She hid it under the guise of border patrols or hunting, but in reality she was scoping for other cats. She was always thinking about the Mousehunt, and the plan to overthrow those Asylum intruders. Of course, it wasn't easy to find ShadowClan cats on the border when they were slinking in the shadows like the sneaky little ratfaces they were. So, naturally, she was ambushed. She was so tired of being ambushed.

She was tackled to the ground, but she got back up in a flash, hissing angrily at the ShadowClan warrior. "Why you little-" She stopped mid-angry diatribe, running his words through her mind. There had been emphasis on 'mice'. Could that mean he was part of the Mousehunt? It certainly sounded like code. She had to make sure, though. "Because mice love to cross borders," she hissed, jumping up on her hind legs to pummel the enemy warrior's face with her paws. She made sure to keep her claws sheathed, though she would've loved to scar him up. Maybe make a new wound on his clean ear to match the other.

Ravenclaw used Upright Front Paws on Mistyfalcon.

Mistyfalcon

69 / 80 hp (-11)
225 / 240 sp

Ravenclaw
33 / 45 hp
140 / 160 sp (-20)
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]   Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:11 pm

"Indeed, we do." He offered a grim smirk, but just as quickly as it appeared on his face, it was gone again.

"My name is Mistyfalcon, and I have a message for you. Another mouse heard it and passed it to me." He whisper-growled as the she-cat reared up, and he allowed her blows to fall where they would. "Soon, we cut the head from the snake, and the viper's den is where the stars shine brightest."

On the tail end of his words, he lashed out with a sheathed forepaw, aiming to shove the she-cat slightly off-balance.

"In a quarter moon, we meet on the thunderpath and make our way to fourtrees. If their leader falls, they lose what sense of purpose they have left, and I don't know about you but I'd very much love to see them gone." His voice remained quiet, ears flat as he continued to growl at the she-cat.

Mistyfalcon used Front Paw Strike for -10 sp, dealing -12 damage.

Mistyfalcon
69 / 80 hp
225 / 240 sp

Ravenclaw
21 / 45 hp (33 - 12)
140 / 160 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]   Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 12:44 pm

"I knew it," she hissed, barely keeping herself on balance after Mistyfalcon's latest attack. It made perfect sense. Why else weren't they allowed to gather? Because the Asylum had taken it as their base. Those miserable rats... This was an affront to everything they held dear. "It can't come soon enough," she finished lowly, striking at the ShadowClan cat with her right front paw. Soon they would take down the Asylum, and she was practically salivating at the thought.

Ravenclaw used Front Paw Strike for -10 sp, dealing -9 damage.

Mistyfalcon

60 / 80 hp (-9)
225 / 240 sp

Ravenclaw
21 / 45 hp
130 / 160 sp (-10)
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]   Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 2:02 pm

"There's more that you should know." He began, a grimace flashing across his features. Pain at her blows for the sake of their companions watching from a distance? "Do not react, do not give them any suspicion that you know."

"If you need even more of a reason to hate our wonderful companions... The missing kits? They never left the forest, nor were they taken by predators. They were taken by Asylum, trained and used against us." As he spoke, he lashed out again with a forepaw. Hoping that whatever reaction the Skyclanner did have could be easily explained away by their fighting. Hoping that she wouldn't do anything rash.

Mistyfalcon used Front Paw Strike for -10 sp, dealing -12 damage.

Mistyfalcon
60 / 80 hp
205 / 240 sp (215 - 10)

Ravenclaw
9 / 45 hp (21 - 12)
140 / 160 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]   Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 10:15 am

Not react? How was she not supposed to react after being given that information? All of the kits that had disappeared... it was the scourge that slunk around in the shadows, and this time that wasn't ShadowClan. Ravenclaw wanted to turn right around and rip the pelts - and fur - right off of their guards, but she couldn't. Becoming incapacitated wouldn't help the Mousehunt. She had to keep those feelings of rage down, just as she did the feelings of wailing misery at her own heartbreak. As hard as it was, it was something she needed to do.

"I'm going to kill them," she hissed, her body visibly shaking. It could have just been her rage at the ShadowClanner who had dared to cross their border. "I'm going to kill them." When she reared up on her hind legs, pummeling the ShadowClan cat's face with her paws, she had to take care not to take out that rage on him. Even if he was an enemy clan cat, this time - and perhaps only this time - he wasn't the enemy. "If that quarter moon doesn't happen soon, I might just kill them myself."

Ravenclaw used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage.

Mistyfalcon

49/80 HP (-11)
205/240 SP

Ravenclaw
9/45 HP
120/160 SP (-20)
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]   Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 2:37 pm

"I agree with you, believe me." He muttered, wincing and ducking as her paws rained blows onto his head. "Do not do anything rash. The time to strike is soon." He rasped, putting on a show as he ducked and dodged her furious blows. The she-cat was quick, and Mistyfalcon wasn't able to dodge all of them.

"I hope Skyclan is doing well enough given the circumstances. They've taken warriors from us, and I've heard the other clans are faring little better.... Fox hearted Skyclanner!" He yowled the last part in outrage, taking measured steps backward as he pretended her paws did more damage than they actually were.

Let the Asylum think he was quelled by her fury at his trespassing. He'd give her that much, at least.

Mistyfalcon did not attack this turn.

Mistyfalcon
49 / 80 hp
205 / 240 sp

Ravenclaw
9 / 45 hp
120 / 160 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]   Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 10:06 am

"Things would be fine if it wasn't for them," she hissed, being deliberately vague about the going-ons of her clan since the Asylum took over. There were some things that no other clan needed to know. "But their time is coming," she continued, a bit of glee entering her tone. When this plan was put into motion, it would finally be time for the Asylum to come crumbling down. "Hopefully the mice will be plentiful there," she whispered, then took on a louder, more authoritative tone. "Get out of here, ShadowClan scum! Stick to your own territory, or you won't look so put together when we send you back to your leader."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]   Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jump in the Fire [Ravenclaw]
Page 1 of 1