Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

phase 2 - Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups - Page 2 Empty
PostArcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups

Next Plot Phase Sign-Ups

Sign ups for the next phase of Arcane Asylum are open until January 20th. Selections will be made by January 25th. Those who wish to sign up may do so below.

Chosen roleplayers will receive instructions and information from staff on the date of their selection.

Other things to note:
- This is not a first come, first serve role; staff will be selecting those whose cats fit the roles the best and who we think will best be able to work within the time restraints
- Signing up, you will not know what your character will be doing but trust us, it will be fun!
- Cats who best fit the role include those with: a strong sense of justice, disdain for Asylum, passionate love for their clan, and a careless regard for their own life and safety
- Roleplayers who best fit the role include: able to be flexible and work with time restrictions, post quickly and efficiently (whether short or long posts does not matter), a careless regard for the life and safety for your characters
- Two cats per clan will be accepted for the position, so the more the merrier in terms of sign-ups
- Max 1 or 2 apprentices might be chosen, ideal candidates are warriors of various Tiers

If after all of this, you are still interested, please fill out the form below by the end of day January 20th:

Code:
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Character's Clan:[/b]
[b]Character's Rank:[/b]
[b]Why do you believe this character would be a good fit?[/b]
[b]Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit?[/b]
[b]Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :)[/b]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups :: Comments

khamosa
Re: Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups
Post Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:09 am by khamosa
Character's Name: Wisteriabloom
Character's Clan: Riverclan
Character's Rank: Tier 4 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Wisteriabloom is mad at Asylum for threatening her kits' lives, and possibly being responsible for Snakekit's disappearance. She'd do anything to protect her family and close friends, even if it was stupid. She isn't one for thinking stuff through before she does it. (also I originally had a rebellion plot planned for her that isn't happening anymore, and her character is at a bit of a dead end atm)
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I am on the site daily, and even though I'm quite a new member I post quickly and spend a lot of time on here
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) yuuup!
Tara
Post Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:21 am by Tara
Character's Name: Copperfox
Character's Clan: SkyClan
Character's Rank: Tier 2 Warrior as of 1/16/21
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Copperfox is loyal to SkyClan and does have a strong sense of justice... I guess. He's more on the merciful and forgiving side but I have plans for him to completely snap at some point. Maybe this will be a good way to do it.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I am fairly active and I have been called a "Plot Fiend" by very special people.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Not at all... which is why I am signing up!
Mosspelt
Post Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:32 pm by Mosspelt
Character's Name: Blossomstep
Character's Clan: SkyClan
Character's Rank: Tier 4 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Blossomstep has already disobeyed orders from a leader when she stayed at the Gathering to fight against the Righteous Few, because she thought it was the right thing to do. She has always put her clan and her family and Clanmates first, and believes that enough is enough. Especially since Dawnhawk's naming as deputy, she feels betrayed by her leader, and is dismayed that he seems to be totally complacent with Asylum's presence in her beloved clan.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I have admittedly been more lacking with posting in the last few months due to irl constraints, I have always focused on topics for other members reqs and plot topics first to keep things moving.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Considering I am staff, absolutely! ....Not. lol

Character's Name: Murkystrike
Character's Clan: ShadowClan
Character's Rank: Tier 2 Warrior (Tier 3 as of 1/21)
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Murkystrike has been very open in her dislike of Asylum, with the exception of one cat. She wants things to go back to the way they were, without having to worry about a shadow over her shoulder.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I have admittedly been more lacking with posting in the last few months due to irl constraints, I have always focused on topics for other members reqs and plot topics first to keep things moving.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) absolutely~
Reaper King
Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:29 am by Reaper King
Character's Name: Flowerthorn
Character's Clan: Skyclan
Character's Rank: Tier 5 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? She has hated Asylum since they showed up. Hasn't trusted them in the slightest, while she would trust them over Dawnhawk if needed, I don't think it would come down to it. She is very open about her dislike over them, even going as far as telling her kits not to trust them and causing issues for Asylum a generation down. She would die for her clan if it meant they were safe.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I know I'm a little on the lacking side, but I'm trying to get better, and I think this would be a good way to get more involved in stuff. I like having a little responsibility honestly. I like being involved. I'm gonna try to work on some personal projects as well.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) If you want her to die, then she can die. I'm alright with it. I just want her to go out in a blaze of glory for her clan. That is how I always imagined it. (Or do enough damage so she has to retire.)
Ceryn
Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:19 pm by Ceryn
Character's Name: Addershade
Character's Clan: RiverClan
Character's Rank: Tier 5 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Addershade isn’t particularly courageous, it’s true-- but right now, he is desperate. With Asylum keeping all the clans entirely separate, Adder has no way of finding out how his daughter in ShadowClan is doing. And considering she is now one of only two surviving children of his, he’s willing to do pretty much anything to push back against Asylum so that he can make sure the family he still has is safe.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I know my activity has dipped a little bit lately because school just started for me; but now that I’m a little ways in and have a better sense of my schedule and when my pockets of free time are I’m hoping to get my activity up more and will definitely make sure to be on top of any plot topics!
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Well, I am a member of staff. So I guess the question is, do I trust myself? *cue existential crisis*

Character's Name: Crowcall
Character's Clan: ShadowClan
Character's Rank: Tier 1 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? While Crow might care about himself more than his clan, he is for the most part deeply unhappy about the Asylum's presence. He’s a cat who likes to be in control of his own life, and having this new, outside force attempting to enforce extra restrictions on him is something he won’t be able to tolerate for very long. Besides that, he’s extremely image conscious, and would be willing to endanger his own life and safety if he felt, in the long run, it would benefit him and help him create an image of being cool, heroic, or impressive, and/or let him have bragging rights that he could use to have social sway and get what he wants.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? See above ^
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) See above x2 ^
Mamenchisaurus
Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:20 pm by Mamenchisaurus (Online)
Character's Name: Shrikesong
Character's Clan: ThunderClan
Character's Rank: T2 Warrior (posted the form for her to rank up to T3)
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Shrikesong hated the Asylum since they came in, due to them arriving right after she hit a low in her morale. Before Beecloud was attacked by Eris, she was planning to bide her time before she participated in any rebellion. However, she realized that the Asylum had a strong grasp on the clans already, so she believes the Asylum needs to be taken down right now.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I'm on a streak of high muse, and plot-related topics are always the first thing I try to work on.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? Yes, absolutely.
Chickenwing
Post Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:49 pm by Chickenwing
Character's Name: Minkstream
Character's Clan: ThunderClan
Character's Rank: Deputy (tier 1)
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Minkstream is a burning firebrand who cannot be contained any longer. He hates Asylum, hates what it's doing, and hates that he's starting to lose faith that they can fight against it and win. No matter what happens, he is going to do something because of what's going on and has happened. The way that the Clan was taken down, especially with the brutality of Nettlestar's and Pinefrost's deaths, has already been hard for him to live with. Beecloud getting beaten down is just the straw that broke the camel's back. This man needs an outlet to explode into - whatever happens, it ain't gonna be pretty for either side.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I can post. Honestly, I am terrible at keeping up with plots and posting in time, generally (as my track record shows, I am not really the best at time-limits and stuff), but I would do my best. Whether that would be good enough, I don't know. I want to give my best to this plot, whatever else might happen.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Eheheh, no. But Strom's had a long life and a good bunch of friends and family (when they aren't dying). If worst comes to worst, I'm happy with him being here.
Anonymous
Post Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:29 pm by Guest
Messages will go out to the selected candidates with details shortly. Keep your PMs open, my friends. Next phase starts soon!

Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2