Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

phase 2 - Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups Empty
PostArcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups

Next Plot Phase Sign-Ups

Sign ups for the next phase of Arcane Asylum are open until January 20th. Selections will be made by January 25th. Those who wish to sign up may do so below.

Chosen roleplayers will receive instructions and information from staff on the date of their selection.

Other things to note:
- This is not a first come, first serve role; staff will be selecting those whose cats fit the roles the best and who we think will best be able to work within the time restraints
- Signing up, you will not know what your character will be doing but trust us, it will be fun!
- Cats who best fit the role include those with: a strong sense of justice, disdain for Asylum, passionate love for their clan, and a careless regard for their own life and safety
- Roleplayers who best fit the role include: able to be flexible and work with time restrictions, post quickly and efficiently (whether short or long posts does not matter), a careless regard for the life and safety for your characters
- Two cats per clan will be accepted for the position, so the more the merrier in terms of sign-ups
- Max 1 or 2 apprentices might be chosen, ideal candidates are warriors of various Tiers

If after all of this, you are still interested, please fill out the form below by the end of day January 20th:

Code:
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Character's Clan:[/b]
[b]Character's Rank:[/b]
[b]Why do you believe this character would be a good fit?[/b]
[b]Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit?[/b]
[b]Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :)[/b]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups :: Comments

Honey Badger
Re: Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 10:25 by Honey Badger
Character's Name: Hayglow
Character's Clan: WindClan
Character's Rank: T1 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Hayglow has been haunted since the night WindClan was invaded - she was the one that was suppose to watch. With deaths and Olivestar's disappearance following... She seeks to do whatever she can to make amends - no matter the cost to herself.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? Come onnnnn, you know me. I'm a good fit, you can trust me. ;D
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Pfff, I trust staff - but I don't trust myself.
King Falcon I
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 10:28 by King Falcon I
Character's Name: Ravenclaw
Character's Clan: SkyClan
Character's Rank: Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Because Ravenclaw loves her clan, and wants Asylum to go straight to the underworld. She is impulsive as The Dark Forest, so she'll throw herself into a plan that gets Asylum straight murdered.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I like to think I'm a pretty good roleplayer. I have a long history of being here, being a leader, all that fun stuff.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Oh, you know... Absolutely
Holly
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 10:32 by Holly
Character's Name: Zinnia
Character's Rank: Tier 5
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Zinnia's love for WindClan and sense of justice both run deep, as does her disdain for the Asylum. Plus, she's got the whole history of being present when the og Nightstrikers attacked.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? Well, I try my best to be active and to post quality content, but both of things are pretty subjective... I can only try to do my best. Judge that as you will.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? do i. :)

Character's Name: Flashlight
Character's Clan: RiverClan
Character's Rank: Tier 1
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? She's dedicated to RiverClan, and thinks of the Asylum as nothing more than a pest. A powerful pest that deserves cautious respect, but a pest nonetheless.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I can only try to do my best. Judge that as you will.

Character's Name: Batbite
Character's Clan: ThunderClan
Character's Rank: Tier 3
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Batbite lives for change and revolution; and her main motivation is the safety of her family and friends within ThunderClan. She's a bit of a thrill-seeker, all things considered (especially after moons of nothing happening under the Asylum). She's the type to throw herself headfirst into something completely reckless.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I can only try to do my best. Judge that as you will.

Last edited by Holly on Tue 19 Jan 2021 - 18:43; edited 2 times in total
Nacho
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 10:46 by Nacho
Character's Name: Songpaw
Character's Clan: ThunderClan
Character's Rank: apprentice
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Songpaw, like her brother, values freedom, and while she doesn't hate these cats, she doesn't like them. If Eaglepaw joins this cause, she'd most definitely follow after him.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I'm new but this is a unique opportunity! I'd do my best to be active and engaging in it
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) yes I do.
Anonymous
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 10:51 by Guest
Character's Name: Shrikefrost
Character's Rank: Tier 3 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Shrikefrost is brave to the point of extreme stupidity and has a burning hate of the Asylum. He's not exactly too keen on justice, but believes the Asylum has absolutely no right to be in their land and threaten their Clan. He's most loyal to his family, but that extends to his Clan as well. He will do close to anything to get the Asylum out (or sabotage them. anything goes).
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I'm active enough, being on the site a lot. Though I don't post all the time it's typically because I don't have muse... however, I bet this will bring some (and I can always do a low quality post if needed). Besides that, I try to post well, don't know how well that works but it's the thought that counts.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) yes what could go wrong ever? haha no
Stormy
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 10:56 by Stormy
Character's Name: Downtuft
Character's Rank: t4 warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? have... Have you seen the Whipping Winds thread? He literally yelled at Eagletalon for even suggesting they weren't bad. They murdered his sister, and made his other sister believe herself to be a murderer. They killed Dappleshine and Raventail, two cats he was insanely loyal to, and caused Morningdove and Olivestar to leave, two more cats he's deeply loyal to. He's had talks with both his apprentices on how evil and bad they are. If he wasn't afraid for the safety of his Clan's elders, since clearly Asylum isn't afraid to kill helpless old people, he would've done murdered someone by now. He cares not for his own safety.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? when it comes to plots, I'm very active. During Treason on High I played two npcs so I'd say I'm capable.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) not at all. Let's do it.
Seer
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 10:58 by Seer
Character's Name: Jayshriek
Character's Rank: Tier One Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Currently, Jayshriek feels slighted by the loss of his chance as Deputy of RiverClan- he's highly motivated by the belief that he's meant to serve RiverClan in every way he possibly can (he also believed himself fated for leadership in the Clan due to his family line but shhh), so he would absolutely push himself into dangerous or extreme situations in order to prove himself worthy after losing his chance at a high ranking position in the Clan. After all, is there any better way of proving your mom's decision wrong than by throwing sand in the eyes of your colonizers?
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer and I always bring my a-game to every topic, regardless of how small or inconsequential a topic might be in the grand scheme of things. Also, whenever I'm excited for a topic/plot, I speed post and constantly sit in front my laptop and refresh the page while waiting for more posts- not trying to brag but my squishy prefrontal cortex is still much too passionate about wcc despite being in my twenties.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) as a former admin it's my legal obligation to jump off a cliff whenever asked to do so by current staff members.
kjSage
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 11:33 by kjSage
Character's Name: Mistyfalcon
Character's Clan: Shadowclan
Character's Rank: T3 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Misty doesn't mind some of the Asylum's changes (like not going to gatherings!) but he's incredibly disgruntled over being constantly watched and how Asylum follows him everywhere yet doesn't actually help where it's needed. In short, he's become absolutely sick to death of Asylum's presence. And this is where his willingness to disobey orders if it's for the good of the clan would come into play, he's never really had a reason to do so before now. Flintstar might have said to comply with Asylum for now, but if it means that there's a chance of doing some damage to these rogues, Mistyfalcon will take that chance.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? While I haven't been here long, I have a history of being reliably active and a quick poster.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Have you seen what I do to my own characters? Pfffff. (Yes I trust staff)
cotton
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 11:46 by cotton
Character's Name: Robinloft
Character's Clan: Thunderclan
Character's Rank: T3 warrior(hoping to rank her up very very soon)
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Despite how easygoing and calm Robinloft has been with the Asylum, she still is constantly uncomfortable around them and will usually do her best to avoid them. She cooperates to keep her family safe, and if the Asylum does so much as lay a claw on her babies, she'll rip them to shreds. That's why i think she'd be a good fit. If she knew that there was even a slight chance that her family or clan is in danger, she would gladly sacrifice her life to prevent it.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I'm quite active, i post in topics without much delay(most of the time) and i've been here for a year now(in 2 days)! I'd say i'm quite reliable RP-wise, although i'm not really the one to make that kind of judgement.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Of course- although i'd be down for letting her be not as well as when i gave staff her soul ;))

please take her eye i'm begging you
Your Every Day Cat
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 12:17 by Your Every Day Cat
Characters name:OrangePaw
Characters Clan:ThunderClan
Characters Rank:Apprentice
Why do you you think this character would be a good fit?
OrangePaw absolutely despises asylum and loves his clan why does he despise asylum? Well most cats he knows hate asylum the asylum took his clan by FORCE and the other clans as well.
Why do you believe that you as a role player would be a good fit? I’m active on this site and tho Im kinda new but I need something to do with my characters to make their lives worth being made.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character :)Definitely
deer
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 12:42 by deer
Character's Name: Cedarheart
Character's Rank: Tier 5 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? She’s been in rebellion’s before, and fits all of the listed requirements. The Asylum killed her brother, so she has strong motivation to rebel against them. She’ll do literally anything for her family and can be quite careless. She’s also looking to redeem herself after her code-breaking and wants to prove her loyalty to the clan. She will protect it with her life and does have that hero complex sometimes. Also, the Asylum just attacked her brother so she is pretty fired up (see her yelling at Eris)
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I haven’t been as active lately because of the semester ending, but after today I’ll be able to post in any needed topics within about a day or two. I’ve shown that I can be a part of this plot both through my missing kit and my Asylum NPC, and I can write decently long posts in a short time. This would also give me more motivation to post because I have been feeling a bit drained lately. I literally get so invested in these plots because they are so awesome and the thought of making an impact on one makes me super happy!
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Yep. I like pain. Do whatever you please.

Last edited by deer on Wed 20 Jan 2021 - 18:02; edited 1 time in total
Spooksjolly
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 13:31 by Spooksjolly
Character's Name: Quaildock
Character's Rank: Tier 1 warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Bit of a disdain towards the Asylum, strong sense of justice, legit has nothing going on for him
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I'm really active and cat drama is entertaining. I can fairly keep up with plots, and honestly Quaildock needs something big for him, loosing his first crush and his sister isn't enough.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Sure do whatever you want with him.
Byrin
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 13:39 by Byrin
Character's Name: Leaf-frost
Character's Clan: SkyClan
Character's Rank: Tier 1 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Fresh from the loss of her brother, while watching her other brother getting mentored by the traitor of SkyClan... there’s a lot of baggage and a lot of hurt. Leaf-frost remembers how her mother and dead brother hated Asylum and there’s a lot of loyalty there to them, especially in memory of her dead brother.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I’ve been role playing a long time, and I feel like I can handle a variety of situations well. I’m always willing to learn more about writing from others and I think this plot is a good way of integrating with the community here at WCC.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) As they say in Spanish, “Qué será, será”. What happens, happens!
Ankle
Post Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 18:09 by Ankle
Character's Name: Ebonysong
Character's Clan:ShadowClan
Character's Rank:Deputy/T3 Warrior
Why do you believe this character would be a good fit? Ebonysong has been made deputy during Asylum times, which is definitely strange for the Clan, and herself. She also thinks that the Asylum have some sort of connection with her two missing kits and want to find out more. Ebonysong also feels quite useless since she can't really do anything under the rule of Asylum, so for this next phase might be good development for her.
Why do you believe that you as a roleplayer would be a good fit? I'm pretty active and even though school has been a bit of a challenge recently, I can still find more time to write posts. I may not be the best at writing or anything, but I do want to keep improving.
Do you trust staff with the health and wellness of your character? :) Of course. As long as Ripped doesn't rickroll me again.

Arcane Asylum: Next Phase Sign-Ups

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next